KARA

[After a 3 months time skip later]
Boruto POV
Bullshit!!!!

If I were asked to describe the past 3 months in one word, then that's the word I'll use.
In the meeting, when dad had assigned roles to all of us, i thought we will get to do important stuff for the raw material gathering, but what do we end up doing??

Mannual labour.

Throughout the past 3 months all we have been doing is just lifting boxes and sacs and carrying them to warehouses.
I mean seriously, what were they thinking.

During these past 3 months I got time to analyse everyone else's strength levels through their chakra reserve volume and the the texture of their chakra. And let me tell you, they are almost on par with me. And by noticing there muscle development it's safe to assume that each and every one of them trained till they dropped.

But now the million dollar question is....

If they all have trained themselves to such great levels then why are they silently accepting the low level missions and wasting there talents?

What was more frustrating that our old dudes were still getting better assignments.

Sakura-san & old lady tsunade were trying to work out a vaccine for that wretched virus.

Sai-san & Shikamaru-san were looking through all old records trying to look for any suspect who could be after the assault.

Dad had created an entire army of shadow clones who were patrolling the village borders 24-7. All the while his real self was in the office dealing with paper work.

Ino-san and the entire yamanaka clan had connected all the major villages so as to keep track of each other.

I was most jealous of Sasuke-sensei, since he could defended himself from the zombie bites through his susanoo, so he was entrusted to go outside the village and look for clues and suspects or atleast the source of the zombie's occurance.

Damn!!! Why can't our generation get cooler missions, dattebasa!!!!

Walking back, after today's manual labour, sensed someone behind me before I could attack i heard a voice behind me, that made me go stiff,

"Bolt-san!!"
Turning around i came face to face with the person whom I deemed my most prized possession.

Watashi no shin'aina imoto Hima

(My dear little sister Hima)

How long has it been since I last saw her? 6 years perhaps.

The time I had left the village she was just a bubbly 9 year old girl without a care in the world. But now in front of me stood a girl with a stoic face, with an air screaming no-nonsense.

 But now in front of me stood a girl with a stoic face, with an air screaming no-nonsense