Boruto Vs SASUKE

Narrator POV
Our 8 young shinobi were all gathered on a staircase alley next to a popular convience store near the training grounds.

Narrator POVOur 8 young shinobi were all gathered on a staircase alley next to a popular convience store near the training grounds

(Imagine that it's night time)

All of them held beer cans in their hands except hima as she was still underage, but she had orange juice.
The adrenaline rush had started to die down so none of them felt as energetic as before but they weren't tired either.

Sarada pulls out her phone, and coughs to get everyone's attention.

Sarada: I'll read out the briefing and then we'll decide whether we can take this mission or not.

Everyone: okay.

Sarada:
Mission briefing for the KARA infiltration assignment
This mission is assigned to the following shinobi:

Randoms

Overview:-

The primary suspect regarding the recent zombie infection is an organisation named KARA. As per the info brought by the resources, the organisation seems to be involved in human trafficking, more specifically buying than selling. And also involved in human experiments.
As people with strange appearance and abilities have been reported.
Gathered info tells about the existence of a cult that seems to be a sub-organisation of KARA and also their recruiting ground, for lower servants like cleaners, to higher members.

Mission:-

The 6 selected shinobi will disguise themselves as civilians and join the cult from there and try to get as much Intel as possible. Try to get recruited as lower servants. Identify the higher members and gather as much Intel about them as possible with arousing suspicion.

The focal point of the intel should be:-
1) what is the purpose of the organisation?
2) who is the leader?
3) what are the activities taking place in there?

SPECIAL WARNING:-
Under no circumstances should the shinobi engaged in combat unless they are in mortal danger or they are asked to prove their loyalty to KARA by getting in a fight.

The main purpose of the mission is to gather intel so the shinobi are advised to stay under the radar.

Signed
Naruto Uzumaki
(7th hokage)

Everyone was silent for a while until boruto spoke

Bolt: the briefing seems simple enough. Doesn't look like a very difficult mission