Vary opinion

Narrator POV
I'm screwed
thought boruto, internally having a panic attack, but keep a nonchalant pose to hide it. It was moments like these where he was grateful that his hood completely covered his face. Despite being a shinobi, Boruto wasn't very good at maintaining a poker face. Because he wasn't used to keeping things in his heart, whenever he felt upset he used to talk about his worries with his mother, father or friends. But now things were different, he knew that now he had no one by his side, he was all alone, with nobody to pour his heart out to.
Be calm, they don't remember you. 
He thought to give himself some courage.

Naruto, Sasuke Shikamaru &Sai all were impressed and sceptical at the same time. They had heard about the Veiled Reaper through the gossip or words which travelled across the 5 nations. From those words alone they could make out that the person was a shinobi of high calibre. When he first appeared 3 years back, they had expected the person to be older probably in their 30s or something, but when they learned that the person was a young boy of 16 or 17 they couldn't help but be more surprised. They had actually wanted to meet the young ninja but they were busy with trying to solve the case of their lost memories. Other than that they had only heard about his skills, but not about his whereabouts. It turned out that no one knew where he lived or came from he just randomly appeared or disappeared from one village to another taking up small jobs. It was clear that the boy was a rogue shinobi who was just working for a living and didn't want anything else to do with anyone. Although heard a lot of praises about the boy, they didn't thought much of his skills, but today they were slapped in the face by surprise. The jutsus which the boy used clearly displayed that he was a sealing master which was a rarity as the last sealing master they had known was the toad sage Jiraya. After him no one they knew was able to get the hang of high level sealing arts. But the most disturbing thing was the chakra chains he used. They knew that these chains were a Uzumaki kekkei genkai because of the large amount of chakra they required and the complecated molding process of chakra which was only known to Uzumakis of uzushio. But now the art was lost as Naruto didn't have the privilege to learn about his clan's speciality and they had believed that this particular kekkei genkai was extinct. But here in front of them stood a boy with an infamous title who could easily perform the supposedly extinct technique. This raised their suspicious opinion about the boy, but right now that wasn't the biggest concern they had, their village was under attack and they had to protect it. More monstrous screams started to come from the village gate and all of them ran in that direction to fulfill their duty.

"Bolt-san" lady Ena's voice broke boruto out of his trance,
"Please help them defend the village, this is my home and I don't want to see it getting destroyed" she pleaded to him.

"But milady I can't leave you hear unguarded" boruto voiced his concern, in reality he didn't wanted to display any more of his skills. He had already caught quite a lot of attention he didn't wanted anymore.

"Don't worry about me, I will be going with the other shinobis and civilians to the safer side of the village. But please help them defend the village"
Knowing that the lady won't back down, boruto nodded and turned around running towards the gates. Summoning his Katana from a seal on his wrist he jumped in the middle of the chaos, with one thought in mind.

This once used to be my home too, and I am not letting it get destroyed by filthy monsters.

(Next chapter will be fight scenes and it will be out by tomorrow night, I'll try and add suitable music too for better reading effect)