Report

Narrator POV

The next morning the younger generation was on eggshells, I mean why wouldn't they have just the previous night executed a theft from the Hokage's office? 

Inojin kept his ears & eyes trained on his parents while he did the house chores, waiting to see if they got any summon or call. Although they had left no trails he feared if the ANBU squad in the office started to suspect anything weird they would at once inform his father who would inform lord 7th and an investigation would start and we all know how that would go down. Shikadai had texted him at night that he had talked to Mirai-san and she would be at the office for reporting in the morning.

Shikadai too was the same as Inojin, watching his father subtly as he waited for any call, summon or transmission from Ino-san. 

Chocho too kept her ears trained for the living room telephone, as she helped her mother prepare breakfast.

Bolt & Sarada, too watched Sasuke & Shakura for any traces of abnormality in their behaviour while having the morning tea.

Himawari was the same, she had cleaned the kitchen thoroughly to remove any & every trace of the sleeping pills. yet she feared her parent's sharp observation&instincts, as she put the last of the dishes in the sink.  

Naruto: Well I'm packed and by the looks of it I should leave for office now.

Hinata: Have a nice day

Oh, the day would be anything but nice if everything went according to plan. Thought hima

Naruto: I'll be off then

Saying so he left through the door.

Hima: Mama I need to use the restroom, can you take care of the dishes till then?

Hinata: Of course dear

As soon as she closed the washroom door she pulled out her phone & texted Inojin.

Hima: Jin-kun Papa just left for the office although he and Mama haven't shown any signs of being suspicious. How is the situation with everyone else?

Here Inojin's phone vibrated alerting him of the text. Careful to not get caught by his parents he opened the text and put his phone back after reading the contents.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he used his mind transmission jutsu. The Yamanaka clan was very particular about tight security, so obviously any and every mind transmission done in the village went through the sensory unit of the village. Of course, they kept the contents of the conversations private with the only exception being that if the clan head or the Hokage wished to know.

But the conversation they were going to have could never be risked being overheard. So he was simultaneously masking his chakra and spreading it to connect with the rest of the gang. All without letting the entire sensory unit catch wind of it.
Needless to say, he was doing mission impossible all the while simultaneously mopping the floor of his house.

Inojin: Can everyone hear me?
Shikadai: yup
Chocho: clearly
Hima: yeah
Sarada: loud& clear
Bolt: present
Mitsuki: I can hear all of you
Sumire: Me too

Hima: Papa just left for the office he didn't seem to be suspicious. How are things on your end?

Inojin: So far so good, mom&dad hasn't received any messages from the transmission squad or the anbu HQ

Shikadai: oyaji and Mom are also continuing their daily routine. So far no calls or messages

Chocho: Same on my end