Interrogation (part 2)

Narrator POV
To say that the 4 elite ninjas of konoha were surprised would be an understatement, they were shocked. Although it didn't display because of their practiced poker faces but it was still there.
The cocky young ninja in front of them was still grinning from ear to ear. Without a hint of of discomfort on his face. The chakra binding restraints that were used on him now layed broken on the ground.
The reason for their surprise was that the restraints which the boy had broken were tested by them thoroughly and had come to the conclusion that only a shinobi of kage level could break them.
They had acknowledged that the boy was good by his display of seals and the very rare chakra chains, but to be on par with a kage was something they did not expect.
But now wasn't the time to be shocked it was the time to take action.

Boruto POV
In an instant I felt Shikamaru-san using shadow paralysis on me , Sai-san taking both my wrists and pinning them behind my back and the cold metal of Sasuke-san's Katana on my neck.
"How did you broke free" dad asked no demanded using his hokage voice which I couldn't refuse to answer to, keeping the cocky brat act up I replied,
" I streched a little and the fragile thing shattered"

This position is uncomfortable.

"You sure are quite relaxed considering there is a sword on your neck" Sai-san said in a monotonous voice but I could detect a hint of curiosity in it.

" 'scoff' Only people who can't get themselves out of this situation will be panicking"

" Like you can, no one can breakthrough the shadow paralysis" Shikamaru-san retorted in a confident tone.

Man I will be so fun to see his reaction. One of the many abilities of my eye turned out to be similar to the rinnegan's swapping ability.

I lips morphed into a half- grinning smirk, I lowered my head so that my hair casted a shadow on my face and said,

"Who said anything about breaking through it?" Sorry dad.

And I swapped my position with dad's I could sense their shock and it made me laugh.

"How" Sasuke-san's deep growled, I could very well understand the underlying meaning, ' tell me how you did that or I'll force it out of your throat'

I raised my head in response, allow them to see my face no to see my eye and I earned expressions that screamed 'HUH??!?!!'.

It wasn't that surprising considering my eye was something completely new & unknown to them. But fun apart this has gone on long enough, and I need to get out of here ASAP.

" I really appreciate you all gwaking at me but I don't think that's the reason we are here so come to the point" I cocky tone to a serious one telling them that was done fooling around.

Shikamaru-san recovered from his shock first and said,
" Alright, here's the thing we want you to cooperate with us so that we can deal with those things out there" There was a subtle change in the expression of others meaning it was not what they wanted to ask, but they didn't interrupted him.

"Why me?"
"As things are now we know that those things can only be controlled or kept at bay by your chains so naturally we would want you to be on our side"

" And what do I get in return"

They all just looked at me.
"Fine. You want my cooperation you'll have it but not for free, and don't think about giving me money because I have enough of it. Consider it a trade give me something which I deem worth my time and skill in exchange for my services."

"What exactly do you want?" Dad asked.
"That's for you to figure out, I'm just saying make me an offer I can't refuse"

They all had expressions of irritation, I had basically just refused to help in a roundabout way.

"Do you mind waiting here a little while we discuss this in my office" dad said ina very polite tone but I could tell it was forced.

I smirked
"Sure thing old geezer"

The tickmark returned and he yelled again, "Oi, I'm not that old"
With this he stormed out with the others following him.
I heard Sai-san mutter something and soon after I felt 5 chakra signatures probably of anbu position themselves in the different corners of the room.

Must be to keep an eye on me.

(Please comment and tell your reviews)