chapter 14

Alya squinted her eyes as the bright light hit her face. She tried to remember what happened, she remembered saying goodbye to the couple who raised jer as their own, running outside and breaking down, then darkness. She jolted up with a gasp, looking around the strange room. A pair of hands grabbed her shoulders.
"Al calm down, you're ok." Sirius hushed her as he felt his sister's breath deepening slowly.
"Shhh I got you now, its ok" he hugged her, stroking her head.
"Someone used a spell on me" alya said after a minute.
"Remus did, you needed the rest. Its been a tough week, hell a tough year. You were tired from the mission"
"Oh my god, the mission, sirius the twins, th-they tried to save me. I c-couldnt help them. I left them there, we need to go" her breathing fastening again, she started panicking.
"Dumbledore got their bodies, its been two days. Their funeral is tomorrow. Its not your fault."
"I'm scared sirius, four people died in the same night. Four people. I can't lose anyone else." Alya cried in his chest.
"Nobody's going to hurt you, I wont let anyone do that."
The two siblings, disowned then oprhaned from their new parents, sat in the hospital bed. Hugging each other tightly, both scared to think of the day when the other might be not be there anymore.

"We have news" lily announced to the group. James next her, his hand on her shoulders. The group, that consisted of the black siblings, remus, peter, marlene and dorcus and the newly wed longbottoms, looked up in doubt.

"Please dont tell us that you're getting a divorce, I dont want to pick sides" Alya said.
"I'm not that lucky" lily said. James dramatically grabbed his chest.
"Lily potter, i'm deeply offended as the father of your unborn child"
"Dont worry james, i'll take you ba- wait what?" Sirius got up, a deep silence in the room.
"You're pregnant?" Marlene jumped.
"another potter to deal with?" Remus sighed, but everyone knew he was the happiest.
"I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT" Alya jumped and shrieked, running to hug the couple.
"I call dibs on godfather" sirius announced.
"You CAN'T just call dibs on that" marlene said.
"As the best man, I think I can mckinnon."
"How far along are you?" Dorcus asked.
"4 months" lily said with a shy blush.
"4 MONTHS? You've been hiding it for that long?"
"We've been keeping it a secret fro two months, with the war and everything she didn't even notice for the first two months" james said.
"His first reaction after I told him was to apparate to you and tell everyone the news, I wanted it to be special so I stopped him"
"I'm so happy, I cant wait for the kid to be born so I can spoil him."

-------------------------------------------
Seemed only yesterday when the pregnancy was announced. So much had changed in the past year, the war was scarier now. So many more dead, regulus, marlene, Dorcus. The child, a boy, harry had a profecy related to the dark lord. He was a major target and protecting him was the order's top most priority. Alya wanted to spend every single moment with the little kid, she did as much as she could. He was a striking version of james himself. Even at the exact moment, alya was laying on the ground, almost a year and a half old harry in her hands, who had th most adorable laugh.
"Give me my godson back" sirius appeared out of no where.
"No, he likes me"
"Paddy" little harry squealed
"Traitor" alya acted offended as Sirius took the kid from her hands. 
"He has his priorities set, no doubt he's my godson"
"My godchild is cooler than yours anyways" alya teased.
Sirius covered harry's ears.
"Is most certainly not, how dare you say that in front of him"
"She has metamorphmagus powers"
"He has his own magic" sirus argued.
"Not picking the right people one of them?" Alya smirked.
"Stop comparing my child in my house" james came in.
"Your child doesn't know how to pick the right company, i'm scared for his future"
James was about to reply when lily yelled out from the kitchen.
"James, we're out of salt. Can you run to the store and get some?"
"Lily, the store is 30 minutes away, I cant just run there." James joked, but quickly gulped as an annoyed lily came in the view.
"I'll go, you stay. I need to run some errands. Tomorrow's full moon, remus needs his stuff." Alya got up, putting on her coat.
"Don't go alone, its not safe. Will come with" sirius said.
"Its halloween, are you going to protect me from 7 year old vampires siri?"
"What if one tries to bite you, a vampire and a werewolf as a couple is one dangerous duo"
"Can you also get a green frog stuffed toy similar to the one harey had. We bought it from there and he lost it, wont go to bed without it" lily said.
"Don't worry, black siblings to the rescue" sirius winked.
The two siblings stepped outside and locked the door. Not knowing that this was the last conversation they will ever have with the potters.

A/N
I'M SO SORRY FOR RUSHING AND SKIPPING ALL THAT BUT I HAVE SO MANY PLANS FROM HERE AND THERE WEREN'T MANY THINGS I COULD RIGHT ABOUT. I DECIDED TO SKIP A YEAR WHILE I WROTE THE PREGNANCY PART. I WILL ADD FLASHBACKS IN THE CHAPTERS SO WE STILL HAVE A GLIMPSE OF THE MARAUDERS ERA. I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER FROM HERE.