Chapter Three

A week later

Pure Vanilla was inside his Mama’s shop talking to two of his friend and still thinking about when he can see Dark Cacao again then there was a knock at the door, and he got up and opened the door. What he saw was Dark Cacao with two girls he never saw before. One had dark pink hair in two buns and the other had short dark orange hair.

The dark pink-haired girl: “Hey you must be Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao was talking about you.”

The orange-haired girl: “Ya, I must say you do look cute just like Dark Cacao said.”

When she said that both Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla blush a bit and Dark Cacao shouted at her.

Dark Cacao: “I didn’t say that!”

The orange-haired girl: “Ya sure you did.~”

Pure Vanilla’s two friends soon came to the door to see who was there. One had short light pink hair in two heart shape buns and the other has long braided white hair.

The light pink-haired girl: “Hey Pure Vanilla who are these people?”

The white-haired girl: “Is that boy Dark Cacao, the boy you met last week?”

Before Pure Vanilla could answer the dark pink-haired girl cut him off.

Hollyberry: “Let me introduce myself, my name is Hollyberry the princess of the Hollyberry Kingdom, but you can just call me Holly if you want.”

Golden Cheese: “And my name is Golden Cheese the princess of the Golden Cheese Kingdom, and just like Holly you can just call me Cheese.”

Pure Vanilla and his friends were surprised that those two were royalty, then Pure Vanilla realized something.

Pure Vanilla: “Wait Cacao are you a prince?”

Dark Cacao: “Yes I’m the prince of the Dark Cacao kingdom that is not too far from this here village and my mother is the queen.”

Hollyberry: “Wait Cacao did you not tell him that you were the prince of that kingdom?”

Dark Cacao: “Well I guess I kinda forgot about that.”

Golden Cheese: “It’s because you got distracted by the boy.~”

Dark Cacao: “Shut up Cheese!”

As the prince and princess were having a little argument, one of Vanilla’s friends ended it, and then introduce herself.

White Lily: “Well then um my name is White Lily but you can call me Lily.”

Mochi Heart: “The name’s Mochi Heart but just call me Mochi K.”

After that Vanilla’s Mama came in.

Pure Vanilla’s Mama: “Honey who is at the door?”

She saw Dark Cacao and his friends with him and smiled.

Pure Vanilla’s Mama: “Oh Dark Cacao I got a call from your mother saying that you would be here today and I see you brought in some new people.”

Hollyberry and Golden Cheese introduce themselves to Pure Vanilla’s Mama.

Pure Vanilla’s Mama: “Well it’s nice to meet you two.” “Why don’t you all come in and I’ll make some tea and snacks.”

Mochi Heart: “Can I have some juice instead please?” “I’m not a big fan of tea…”

Pure Vanilla’s Mama nodded and headed to go get the drinks and snacks.

Pure Vanilla: “Come on in.”

Cacao, Holly, and Cheese: “Thank you for having us.”

The three walked inside and followed Vanilla and his friends.

End of Chapter Three