Chapter Twelve

A few years had gone by and it was now time for Dark Cacao’s mother to retire and announce when Dark Cacao will take the throne. Dark Cacao was now 28 and still with Pure Vanilla who is now 26, Hollyberry and Golden Cheese had already become queens of their kingdoms so now it was soon Dark Cacao’s turn to become king. Dark Cacao wants to purpose to Pure Vanilla before he’s crowned king so he came up with a plan with the help of his mother, the plan was right when his mother announces her retirement, she’ll say that Dark Cacao will be crowned king when he gets married to his partner, then after that Dark Cacao will purpose to Pure Vanilla. Let us see how that plan goes…

A crowd of the kingdom civilians was now in the kingdom in the main hall because it’s where Dark Cacao’s mother's retirement celebration is being held. Hollyberry, Golden Cheese, White Lily, Mochi, and Pure Vanilla were all invited to the celebration and all of them were in for a surprise, especially Pure Vanilla. Soon Dark Cacao’s mother got up and started talking.

Cacao’s Mother: “Thank you all for coming today.” “I’m sure you all heard about my retirement as queen, and my son will be taking the throne soon.”

Dark Cacao was standing right next to his mother, he was nervous but he was good at hiding it.

Cacao’s Mother: “As if now I’m no longer the ruler of this kingdom but I’ll still be around the castle just you will no longer call me queen.” “Now I’ll announce when my son is going to be king.”

Mochi leans towards Pure Vanilla and whispers to him.

Mochi Whisper: “Hey Vanilla how are you and Cacao going to be in contact when he’s king?”

Vanilla Whisper: “Um, what do you mean by that?”

Mochi Whisper: “Well isn’t Cacao going to be busy taking care of the kingdom when he’s king, so you guys can’t do much together like you use to?”

Vanilla Whisper: “Oh, well I get you’re right…”

Pure Vanilla started to worry that Dark Cacao being the king might end their relationship, he started to get back to listening to what Dark Cacao’s mother was saying.

Cacao’s Mother: “So now, Dark Cacao will become king when he marries his partner.”

Right when she said that everyone was shocked especially Pure Vanilla, then Dark Cacao’s mother called Pure Vanilla forward towards her and Dark Cacao.

Cacao’s Mother: “Pure Vanilla will you please come up here?”

Vanilla: “Of course Ma’am.”

Pure Vanilla got up and walked up nervously, and Dark Cacao grabbed Pure Vanilla’s hands before speaking.

Cacao: “Nilla, ever since I first met you I started to feel things that I thought I could never feel.” “And I want to be with you and for you to be with me even when I’m king.”

Vanilla: “Cao…”

Dark Cacao still holding onto Pure Vanilla’s hands got down on one knee while Pure Vanilla was on the verge of tears.

Cacao: “Will you marry me?”

Pure Vanilla started to cry before shouting.

Vanilla: “YES!!”

Pure Vanilla jumped into Dark Cacao’s arms crying happy tears and the civilians started to clap and cheer for them. Hollyberry, Golden Cheese, White Lily, and Mochi were all surprised but soon started to congratulate them. Both Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla got up from the ground and kissed each other with happy tears.

End of Chapter Twelve.