Chapter Seventeen

The two were going to tell their moms about the news, so they called their moms into their home and now all of them are in the living room.

Cacao’s Mother: “So, what do you guys have to tell us?”

Vanilla’s Mama: “Does it have to do about your sickness Vanilla honey?

Cacao: “Yes it does.”

Vanilla: “We found out why I’ve been sick recently.”

Cacao’s Mother: “So what was the problem?”

The two looked at each other and smiled, while their moms were confused.

Vanilla: “I’m pregnant.”

The two moms froze for a second.

Vanilla’s Mama: “Wait you are?!”

Cacao’s Mother: “Really?!”

Cacao: “Yes he is.”

Vanilla: “You two are going to be grandmoms.”

Vanilla’s Mama: “Us grandmoms?”

Cacao’s Mother jumped up in excitement.

Cacao’s Mother: “We’re going to get a grandkid!”

Cacao: “Mother calm down.”

Cacao’s Mother: “Sorry, I just got a bit excited.”

The four started to laugh and later they told their friends about the news. They were also surprised at first but were excited.

Holly: “Wow it only be two years and your guys are going to have a kid!?”

Cheese: “You two must have had some fun together after getting married.~”

Dark Cacao was starting to get annoyed.

Cacao: “Cheese, why did you have to say that?”

Cheese: “What, I mean it’s true?”

Cacao: “Oh my god…”

Pure Vanilla, White Lily, and Mochi were just watching the Queens tease the King, till White Lily said something to Pure Vanilla.

Lily: “Congrats though Vanilla.”

Mochi: “Ya, you must be excited.”

Vanilla: “I am, but I’m also a bit nervous.”

Mochi: “Well it is your first child so of course, you would be nervous.”

Lily: “She’s right, so it’s fine.” “I was nervous at first when I took in Red Velvet, but after some time I got used to it.”

Vanilla: “Ya your guys are right.” “So how is Red Velvet, Lily?”

Mochi: “Ya how is he?” “I heard you got him a prosthetic arm?”

Lily: “He’s doing just fine.” “He going his prosthetic arm a few years ago.”

Vanilla: “It’s nice to hear that he’s doing just fine.”

Mochi: “So Vanilla, what do you think they would be a boy or girl?”

Vanilla: “Well I don’t mind what gender they are, as long as we love them with all our hearts.”

Lily: “Well that's nice to hear.”

Mochi nodded in agreement then Dark Cacao walked up to them, picked up Pure Vanilla, and then left. Hollyberry and Golden Cheese came up to White Lily and Mochi.

Mochi: “What did you say to him?”

Holly and Cheese: “Nothing.~”

Mochi just facepalmed. Meanwhile Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla just got back to their home and Dark Cacao just brought them to their bedroom and place Pure Vanilla on the bed and then cuddled with him, Pure Vanilla just laughs a bit but cuddled back. The next day they decided to announce to the citizens that they would have a kid, so all the citizens were in the main hall and then Dark Cacao started to speak.

Cacao: “Thank you for coming today, we have a special announcement to make.”

Vanilla: “We had been married for two years already and now we’re expecting a child.”

Cacao: “So we're going to have a prince or princess joining this kingdom.” “Pure Vanilla is going to have our child.”

The citizens were all happy about the news, but somewhere in the dark corner, there was a dark figure with an evil smile…

???’s Mind: “A child huh?” “That gives me an idea.~”

End of Chapter Seventeen.