Welcome to L.A.

Well after we ate, Roc went somewhere idk where but somewhere.Anyway Nick keep me company.

Nick: Well Om

Me: Well Om what?

Nick yells: HE LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM SO!!!

Me:Yea but i also like prod.

Nick yells: WELL HE LIKES YOU TOO!!!

Me: Well are you going to stop yelling or am i going to have to punch in the throat!!

Nick: I goina stop yelling.

Me:Good now how do you know he likes me?How do you know.

Nick: Girl how many years are we staying.....o right we are moving here.He stared at you and he smiled when he did.

Me: ok I get it. But still Ray an Prince likes you!!

Nick: I know that for a fact!!

I though that I wasn't lying though I knew the way they look at her the whole time. And  look at each other like they were at each other. Afterwards we looked back and remembered what we did when we were younger. We would like we didn't know they liked us and acted like we didn't know when they told us. And told that we new further on in the relationship. And we still end up with a lot of Boyfriends. After we that we stared plan what to do. We have never done it with 2 boys but we were goina try.

Nick: Look here is what we are going to do we're goina do.

She begin to tell what we did when we were younger but with two people in love with us.

Nick: Got it?

Me: Yea but what if it doesn't wr( Roc comes in at the wrong time again.)You really need to knock or something!

Roc smiles: Sorry! I really needed this and sorry for been gone for so long.

Nick: Its ok I keep the company.

Roc: So what are we watching?

Me:Uhh idk something that on TV about you and the boys.

Nick yells: ITS THE MINDLESS TAKEOVER!!!!!!

Roc: yea we got alot those to do though. So in order to get back on time,we should get some rest we'll be get up early tomorrow.

Me:Ok

Nick:Ok good night

Me:Night

Roc:night beautiful

Me:Uh?

Roc:Night.

We end up having a good few hours of sleep but I still I stayed up night most of all night wondering what if it doesn't work, who would I chose and how will I let the other down easy?

the next morning,

Roc:Moring girls wake up we gotta long ride ahead.

Nick:OMG I was having the best dream ever!!! Why did you wake me up!!

Me:Don't wake her uppp!!!!

Nick: Really

Me You know how literal I am you should have known i was going to do that.

Nick: I did.

Roc: Well lets get a move on!!

Me and Nick: OK FINE!! STOP IT!!!OMG

Roc: Are you two twins or something?

Me and Nick:No we just talk at the same time

Roc: So Telepathy?Wait can someone tell me what that is anyway?

Me:It means that we can read each others minds and don't use words you don't know the meaning of!

Roc: is she always mean?

Nick: Always has been always will be. She is nice when she wants to be. Sometimes sassy. Sometimes she can be an asshole but only when she not fully rested.

Me: I am right here!!

Nick and Roc: Sorry.

Me: Its ok........I guess

Roc: What do you mean I guess?

Nick: She isn't really good when it comes to making choices.

Me:Its true  the last time I made a choice, I end up with to lunches and a stomach problem.

Roc: oh ok. So do you have a BF? I am just asking you!!

Me: Well we come from a small town called Madison. Most of the town is filled with drug dealers and gangbangers. The other is filled with shooters and sex offenders. So nope.

Roc: Well after that sad little scary story... it doesn't matter now. Your moving to L.A. Right?

Me: Right. New place new world.

Nick: Right.

Me: Roc can I talk to my bestie alone for a few seconds please?

Roc: Sure.

Roc leaves.

Me: Nikki i'm not sure about this new world.

Nick: What's wrong with it?

Me: What If we are alone in this world? What if we end up being the only people in this world alone? What if -GCO

Nick: Girl calm it down all good questions but there is only one good answer.

Me: What is it?

Nick: Then that's what happens! If we end up alone then we'll be like your uncle!

Me: The one that died?

Nick: No! the other one!

Me: The one whose in prison?

Nick: Ok never mind none of your uncles. But if we don't end up married we got our bestie!

Me: True. But what if the plan doesn't work? I am not looking forward to breaking any hearts.

Nick: Idk but we'll figure something out by then.

Roc:Ok girls lets go!!

Nick and I: WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!!!

We got our stuff and got in the car. After 14 hours of driving we finally made it to L.A.

Roc: Welcome to L.A.!