King Prod

Ariana's POV
Well instead of Roc going to MB's house. We got stopped in front of ours. Then he got the nerve to look back and smile at me like we friend or somethin. Is dis nigga serious!
Roc:Today was kinda heated we'll let y'all rest tonight. We'll be back. We spending the night.
Me:Hold up. You think we friends now or somethin? Cuz we aint on good terms right now so you must be sleeping in one of the guess bedrooms.

Roc's smile faded into a angry face. I know he didn't think we were friends. Did he. Cuz if he did he just got the truth told to him.
Nick:Got yo ass!
Prince:TRUE!!!! But you and nick have a conjoined  room anyway. Her room connects to yours. But in the middle is a walk in  closet and a bathroom.
Me:Like I said he must be sleeping in the guest bed room.
Roc looked forward but I could tell he was still looking at me thru the mirror. Well he was until Nick hit his head.
Nick:Keep ya eyes up front jackass!

Well we got out the car and started to look around a little bit.... again. But we got lost and had to call Prince.
Me:*on the phone*Prince... Nick got lost....Alright if you say so...*hangs up* NICK TRY TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LIVING ROOM!! KEEP SAYING STUFF!!
Eventually I found her. In her room with her PJs on. Oh well I might as well do the same thing. I took a shower and And went to go chill wit Nick. An unknown number shows up in my text messages.
-TEXT MESSAGES-
UN(unknown number): Bae I love you! I miss you. Come back to me!!
Ari:Who is this
UN:You don't remember huh............ ill make you remember. J/K this is Dono. Just got a phone.
Ari:Scared me boy!! Haven't heard you in while. How's air-borne school going?
Dono:Boring. I gtg  txt you later baby girl love ya.
Ari:KK love you to!
-END OF TEXT MESSAGE-
The text lighten my day errr night up. I haven't here from Dono in months. I must say I kinda missed him. Ish. I showed Nick the txt and she hugged the life outa me. She knows that my brothers are like my fathers. I had a father but he worked 24-7. I never really got to see him. It was cool ig i mean he was making money. He worked until he dropped. He didn't die he just got put in a nursing home. But anyway we heard the door bell ring. It must be Prince and Jackass. When me and Nick open the door it wasn't Prince and Jackass, It was Prince and Prod. It was raining so they had to run fast over here. Omg it's my favorite member. PRODIGY!!
Prod:Hey. You must Ariana and Nicki. The contest winners?
Nick:Yea *nudges my shoulder*
Me:Stop! Nice to finally meet you Prodigy.
Prodigy POV
Idk what to say about Ariana. I just met her and I already think I love her. Roc fucked up bad when he let her go. But one problem. She has 3 older brother. Lord! But her beautiful hazel eyes glowed when I walk in. Soft naturally pink lips looked soooooooo kissable. And her body. Mmmmm turn a nigga on real quick. Things I could do to her.
Prince:Prod!
Me:Whet uh here. I'm I'm uh I'm here.
Prince:Because the girls just went to bed. Now it's our turn. Come on bro.
Prince led me to a guess bed room next Ari's. I could hear her singing. She can sing really good. Nicki can to. Omg this girl  Ariana. Got a nigga turnt on all night. The I finally got to sleep.

I know it's short but its an update. Sorry for mistakes. Love yalls😘
~DD