Not today devil

Here's the one's and two's... or maybe it's backwards lol, but hi I'm the new co-writer because the original writer got lazy. I'm Mindless_Naysia here on Wattpad. I will be writing mainly on Nicki's pov because she's supposedly based off of me *shrugs* So yes let's get it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicki's POV

After the date with the guys I can at least say I'm happy to see Ariana happy again. She and Prod are inseparable except when they're in the bathroom - same with Prince and I. I really like Prince and I can tell he likes me too. I'm excited to see where this go. Today we all planned on going to the festival to hang out and have fun. Only thing is it starts at 11 am... more than likely we're late and I considering not going so I could stay in the bed all day. 

Ari: Nick! Wake up! 

Me: *ignores her and rolls over*

Ari: WAKE UP! OR WE'LL BE LATE!

Me: *ignores her again.*

I thought she already got used to my laziness! The bedroom door opened and closed and immediately I knew who it was, because he comes to wake me, Sleeping Beauty, up everyday.

Ari: Prince get her up!

Prince: Alright. Wake up Princess Lazy! *walks over to me*

Me: Don't touch me I'm up. *gets up*

Prince: *backs up* Okay I won't. *throws pillow at me and hits me*

Me: *jumps up* NIGGA I OUTTA!! *runs after him*

Prince: *screams* I'm sorry!!! *runs behind Ari*

Ari: I ain't in yall's endless flirting! 

Me: *laughs* Ain't nobody flirting. I'm sure he gay anyway.

Prince: Who gay!? Prodigy? I likes girls! 

Prodigy: *walks in* Now you know she was talking bout you! Ya'll know who I like. *points at Ari when she's not looking*

Ari: *catches him and blushes* Whatever.

Me: Goals! 

Prince: Let's make goals! *runs over to me*

Me: YASSS! I mean *clears throat*  back up off me!

Prince: *picks me up and slams me on the bed* So who gay?

Me: Nobody!

Prince: That's not you said! *tickles me*

Me: NO STOP! I ALREADY LAUGH TOO MUCH ANYWAY!!! *laughing and swinging*

Ari: Forreal she laughs when someone says tree. TREE?! What's so funny about that!?

Prodigy: *laughs* Tree. *laughs harder*

Ari: *laughs at him* So simple minded. Anyway Prince if you don't stop before she have a laughing seizure. *pulls him away*

Me: *laughs uncontrollably* 

Prince: Okay you can stop now. 

Me: *still laughing*

Prince: CAN SHE REALLY HAVE A LAUGHING SEIZURE?! *spazzes out*

Me: Just kidding, punk.

Prince: Oh. I was about to have a seizure! 

Me: *mumbles* Stupid. 

Ari: ANYWAY GET OUT SO WE CAN GET READY!

Prodigy & Prince: But, I don't want to!

Me & Ari: TOO BAD!