Change Of Plans

(A/N above is Donoven.)

August POV
So dis nigga wanna play wit muh baybeh sista. That's aint gon happen again.
August:Uh xuse me but uh i think we gots a little prolem.
???:What? Why?
Chris:Cuz you wanna play with my sista. Nigga that the youngest.
???:Ok and?
August:Roc mess with her again and well fuck yo ass up. Got it?
Roc:O-o-o-ok Yes Sir.
August:Don't think we can't find ya either.
Chris:Take care of her.
END OF POV.
Nicki POV.
Ari was crying her eyes out. And I know August and Chris kicked his ass by now. Ugh if I wasn't so worried about Ari I would've been kicked his ass. But first I wanna know what happened.
Me:Ari what happened.
Ariana:Sniff* Roc was talking to the girl and they said some shit that I wish I could un-Hear.
Prince:Aw FUCK!
Me:What?
Prince:Nothin I gotta go talk to a bitch made nigga *gets out the car*
So Me and Ari started to just talk about what happened and then started to sing songs. I wonder what Prince is doing?
END OF POV
Princeton POV
Dis nigga fucked up my plan! After he agreed to do it. Ima have to call in back-up but first I wanna know what made him do this shit. Cuz dis ain't coo.
Me:AYO ROC!!!
No answer...
Me:AYO BITCH!!
Roc:Who da hell you calling a bitch*love that vine lol*?!
Me:You a Bitch Ass Nigga you know that?
Roc:How?
Me:Ari saw you and dat hoe Desire!
Roc:Desire ain't no hoe!
Me:You know what... Fuck it. You outta the plan. Nick said she like Prod to. Ima call him.
Roc:You can't do dis with out me! I'm her favorite!
Me:Well so is Prodigy. Ima call him up when we get to da house. And I really do hope you fuck dis up so August and Chris can beat yo ass.

Dis nigga really expect me to just let this slide while I'm tryna help her! Ari is like my little sister. I knew Roc was gonna fuck this up. He ain't nothin but a player. I should let prod drive them here. Maybe it's not to late to ask him.
END OF POV
Roc POV
Prince think he can do shit his self. But he needs me. Or maybe I need him. No I don't. Just call meMr.Steal yo Girl! Even if Prod tries to kill my vide and Take Ari. I can take her away. Man. Fuck it! I can have her if I want her. And I want all to myself. Prod don't have my skills all he got is that gooey junk.
END OF POV
Ariana's POV
When Prince got back in the car we were sing "why the fuck you lying" lol. Prince started to sing to. But he sung it in an angry way. Like he was mad at a nigga. But Prince was always like me Brother. Even if we didn't know each other. So I'm gonna ask him.
Me:Prince what's wrong?
END OF POV
Princeton POV
Damn my heart nearly stopped when she said that
Nick:*whispers* shit
Me:nothing im fine.
Ariana:You sure
Me:Yea im uh im fine.
I should change the subject.
Me:so uh are Chris and Donoven Identical or Fraternal twins?.
Me:Fraternal. They are totally different. Chris has lots of friends,Partied all night, never passed a lot a quizzes,and had 23 girlfriends. Dono had lots of friends to but instead he studied all night,Passed every quiz, and only had 1 girlfriend that i believe now is almost engaged to him.
Nick:Chris hasn't really settled down with anybody yet.
Me:I can see that. Ayo uh Nicki I need to talk to you for a second. Uh Ari when left August told me to com get you.
Ariana:Ok*leaves to find August*
Me:K so there's a slight change in plans.
Nicki:Wat you mean?
Prince:Prods gonna take Roc's place in it.
Nicki:KK. im good wit dat. i need whip Roc's ass anyway!
Prince:Lol true.
Ariana returns with angry look on her face. Roc returns the same way. Oh fuck its about to go downnnnn.
END OF POV.
Ariana's POV
that bitch we met at the store is apparently his baby mama. Ugh why have hopes and dreams if dey forever gettin crushed?
Nick:Ariana u ok?
Me:im fine. Just thinking about life.
Nick:Well stop because are about to meet the king of all kings!!
Me:Really? Why tf you lying?
Me:I'm not. We are going to meet Prodigy.
END OF POV.
Nick POV
Ari's eyes just lit up with excitement. while Roc's eyes just got darker by the minute. I wonder what his problem was . He did want to be in the plan since did that to Ari. Don't know why he mad he had a chance with but he gave it up for some prostitute hoe. Oh well that don't matter now. We here. MB's place of living. Right next to our house. But still it was exciting. A new life!! Let's get it started
END OF POV