Talk To Him!

Ariana's POV

When Prince walked out I knew exactly what happened. Him and Nicki ARE FINALLY TOGETHERR! YASSSSS BISH GET YO MAN!!!!Took them long enough lol. Anyway What should I say to the raging crazy nigga in my kitchen with a knife in his hand.

Me:Roc put the knife down.

He stood there like he didn't hear me looking like he was ready to kidnap me. and I aint with tha bullshit.

Me:*Yells* DROP THE DAMN KNIFE!

Roc:Please stop yelling at me.

Me:Then Put The knife down.

He Slamed the Knife down which made me jump a little. His Hand Was Still on the knife. Yea Just A Normal Saturday In The Crazy House huh?

Me:Take your hand off the knife.

He shook his head slowly. Omg This Nigga possessed. Wtf. Wow he actually looks cute when hes mad. What? What am Are You  saying? GUARD UP!! Right Right I Know I Know.

Me:Fine. I just have a few Questions for you But I need to calm down and let the knife go.

He Looked at me like he was about to do it then Prod came in the kitchen. He Picked the knife back up. oh shit.

Me:Prod Just Leave I'll Talk to you later.

Prod:I ain't scared of this Fuck Nigga.

Roc  starts to walk over to me and Prod.

Me:Prod Just leave before we both get killed.

He looked up at Roc and walked out to my room I think. I looked to Roc who was now in front of me. I Took a Deep Breathe and Try to take the knife from him. He wouldn't let it go.

Roc:I will put it down.

I sacredly nodded my head as he put it down on the counter beside us. He looked at me like he was about to chock me.

Roc: What we're you're questions?

Me:Why Didn't you tell me earlier you had a girlfriend?

Roc:Cuz I Don't.

Me:So Desirat ain't yo girlfriend?

Roc:Nope Desire is now just my baby mama. I dumped her for you.

Me:Why? Don't You Love her?

Roc:Loved Her yes. But You Came and Turned the around.

Me:Roc I don't wanna be the reason why you broke up with her. Did You Actually love her?

Roc:Partly yea. My head was always in the clouds wondering if there was a girl that was better that desire. And turns out there were a lot of girls that wouldn't try your brother like that and get her ass beat so bad.

Me:True. Wait how did you-

Roc:I saw the whole thing I only went the kitchen.

Me: I thought you left the house. I would have told you but I was afraid you wouldn't believe me and get mad at me would just think that I was just jealous of Desirat.

Roc:A Rat? Nobody Would Jealous Of Her.

Me:*laughs Quietly* Next Question. Why Didn't Tell Anyone bout the Baby?

Roc:Royal? I did tell Prince. And I ain't wanna get kicked out.

Me:Oh.

Roc:Anything Else.