Episodes

Ariana Pov
So.. last tho.. damn I felt like a virgin last night boy I swear.. I opened my eyes to see Prod still asleep.. I tried to slowly get out his grip... He wouldn't let me go
Prod:Where you going Mama?
He sound like a wittle baby.. awww!
Me:Momma got to get up..
I got out of his grip and he went straight back to sleep like a baby... I stood up.. and Feel flat on my damn face... Prod laughed a little and helped me up..
Me:It's Not funny you Meany...
Prod:You The one who said you was ready..
I stale faced him and got down I could walk little but hey that's life right? I limped to the bathroom.... Barely made it BUT I DID I AM VICTORIOUS!! Or whatever Lol... I ran some bath water warm bath water... I Stripped (Like Chris Brown Wanted That Girl To Do 😂 I'm lame boy I swear 😂) and Got In...
- 30 Minutes Later-
I got out and my legs were once again Functional... I ran to my closet because I forgot my clothes.. I looked at all the clothes.. what to wear...Let's be a lil childish Today..

(Outfit Ignore The Eyes)Then I had a couple Flashbacks

Then I had a couple Flashbacks.. GODDAMNIT!! Sometimes it effects my Bipolar disorder.. and Now Imma go crazy..
Me:HELP ME HELP ME!!
Prodigy POV
I heard Ariana yelling from her closet so I ran in there to see her all dressed on the floor screaming and yelling for help..
Ariana: Help me please..
she looked up at me and Screamed for Nicki..
Ariana:NICKI NICKI NICKI HELP ME PLEASE!!
Nicki came 3 seconds after the call..
Nicki:What happened?!
Me:Idk! She was screaming for help!! I came in to help her and she started screaming for you!
Nicki Got on her knees and Held Ariana In Here Arms.. Ariana looked at me.. Roc came running Upstairs..
Roc:What's going,
Before he could finish his sentence he ran in the kitchen got some water and a bag... He gave them both to Ari..
Roc:Calm down Look at me...
Ari looked at him.. In his eyes... She calmed down.. Roc picked her up bridal style and took her out of the room.. I followed him.. He was in the living room holding her close....She was calm.. She feel asleep in his arms... How the hell?
Me:*whispers* How you knew what to do?
Roc:*Whispers* I Have The Same Thing She Does..... Its a unknown mental illness but it's usually comes with a Bipolar disorder...... I know how to stop it cause I've been through it... My Mom Used To Teach me how..
I Nodded...
Me:Well.. Just In case... You have her for...... 2 weeks..
Roc:You sure?
Me:Yea... Just in case.. ONLY 2 WEEKS! DONT GET COCKY!
Roc:*puts a finger to his mouth* Shhhhh! You gon wake her up...
Ariana's Eyes Opened... Did I wake her?
Ariana: Thanks Roc..
Roc:Np.. Uh Prod You Sure?
Me:Yea.. She needs to be safe.. and You know how to help her so... Yea..
Roc put Ari down carefully. She stumbled a lil but regained her strength...
Ariana: What happened?
Roc:So um.. You were having an attack... but I help..
Ariana:No I mean why were you asking Prodigy are you sure?
Roc:Um he wanted me to keep you for 2 weeks instead of one.. For You Safety...
Ariana Looked at me... This is the HARDEST Thing I've ever done.. But She Needs To Be safe... She hugged me..
Me:It's Only 2 weeks.. it'll be over before you know it.
She smiled and hugged tighter.. Tear feel from her eye.. I wiped it away...
Roc was looking kinda shady but mostly happy..... I kissed her one last time... Before she went upstairs and go some clothes..
Me:Take care of her!
Roc POV
Me: I promise you I will...
Prod:And Keep That Desihoe away from Her!
Me:*Laughs* I Don't Even Talk To Her No More..
Prod:Good.........
Ariana came downstairs and Hugged Prod Once Again...
Prod:I Love You
Ariana:Love You To..
She turned me..
Ariana:No More Desiroach. Right?
Me:Promise....
She nodded.
Ariana:We'll see how this goes..
Me:Ard.. go ahead to the car I got ya bags..
Ariana:K. My make up Bag is Upstairs...
Me:You Don't need it!
Ariana:GO GET IT ANYWAY!!!
I sighed and walked upstairs to get the bag.. When I got up there a saw a book..
It's was cute... I picked it up and put it in her makeup bag... I grabbed the bag and ran downstairs..
Me:Ard Bro
Prod:ight man.. see you later..
I walked out to the car and Ari was outside.
Me:Why you ain't get in?
Ariana:The Door's Locked Fool..
Me:😑
I unlocked the door and got in... Ariana looked at the house.....
Me:If You wanna stay you can...
Ariana:Uh.. I don't wanna stay.. I've never seen your house.. Theres a first time for everything...... Time to get out my comfort zone....
I Nodded and smiled...
Ariana:What ya smiling for vampire?
Me:*Laughs* Nothing.... Um.. You Okay? Usually after an attack like that, You would be hungry or hurting somewhere...
Ariana:How Do You Know?
Me:I Have The Same Thing......
Ariana:Oh.. well.. I'm Kinda Hungry..
Me:Chinese food?
Ariana:You Read My Mind...
Me: Panda Express?
Ariana: Again Mind Reader
Me: Orange Chicken and Noodles?..
Ariana: Seriously Chill Lil Niggs..
Me:Nicki talks ALOT  Bout you...
Ariana:.. really?
Me:Yea just a few days ago, You were her and Prince's Main Topic.
Ariana:Coo Coo. You lil stalker..
Me:I'm not a stalker!
Ariana:Then How did you here their conversation? Prince Has Been at Me and Nick's House Since We Moved here!
Me:And So Have I...
No I haven't ... That's what she gonna say.  I know it..
Ariana:No you haven't!
See... What the hell I told y'all... I got Psychic powers 😂😂😂.
Me:I knew you were Gon say tha shit.. Look.. I overheard... Y'all house And The Conjunction House ain't That far apart.. There's a inch passway...
Ariana:Mhm... Okay....
Ariana POV
I know this Nigga is a stalker... But I ain't w.   orried about It. Let tha Nigga try me.. idc. From dust he came from dust he shall return (A/N My dumbass 😂😂😂😂) I wish a Nigga would.... I goy bored since we weren't really talking. I took out my phone and started taking Pictures and Uploading Old Ones On Instagram.
(New One)

Caption- Summertime Dickness 😂😂 #boredasf

Died my hair a while ago.. Ima take it out tonight tho. And I Uploaded A Old photo to.. It wasn't that old honestly.. but it wasn't today so...

Caption- Throw back to 3 weeks Ago #HowTimeFlies

Caption- Throw back to 3 weeks Ago #HowTimeFlies.. The Memories 😊
I laughed. Roc looked over And smiled.
Roc:What you laughing at?
Me: You're Nose
Roc:What About It?
Me:It All Up in My Business....
Roc:Rude Ass
Me:Thanks..
Roc chuckled lowly and Pulled into a driveway..
Roc:Welcome to our house.
I smiled.. I guess.. this is my home for 2 straight weeks... Lord Help Me.. Cause I Just KNOW Desibitch Gon try some shit
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Tbh I wasn't really feeling it... But In Real life I'm Cool With Desire... She cool or Whatever (Not). But hey That's Rocky's Prolem... But yea.. I think since I'm on break I'll have more time to do stuff.... Ehh..
                        ~DD 😘