Competitions

Roc POV
DAMIT THIS IS NOT GOING THE WAY I PLANNED!! NOW PROD THE FATHER OF WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY CHILD!! MY CHILD!!! UGH!!!
Me:The children names are Jasmine Nicole Crippen and Nyla Rose Perez..
Ray:Man Let Me In On This Plan Of Yalls! I wanna have Nicki To MYSELF!
Me:Just call Roxanne! Thats Prince's most loved relationship..... Other than this one...
Ray: I ain't even think bout her....
Me:Her and Laquisha Became friends after they cheated on they boys....
Ray: Sweet..*Calls Roxanne* Yo um..... Yea I need help..... Yea um you want Prince right?..... It's a plan..... Ard come over tonight!...... Deal..
Me:What she said?
Ray: she in bro... Ima get my girl back...
Me:You Ever figured out how to say her last name?
Ray:Yea Its Kjertsi(Ka-Jert-See)
Ariana: What?
Ray: Kjertsi.. Roxanne Kjertsi....
Ariana:Whose that?
Ray: Old friend of mine and Prince..   she's coming over soon for a visit...
Ariana: Ohh.... Can't wait to meet her*Smiles*
God that Trillion dollar smile... With dimples... 😦 God just be mine already!!! I'll make love to you every night I can!! Just ugh!
Ariana:Roc. Something wrong?
Me:Ugh no... But I wanna talk to you... Whose baby is that?
I pretended not to know who Jasmine was so she would think I was stalking her or some shit.. even tho I kinda was...
Ariana:oh uh my sister-in-law's.. she gave her to me and Prod..
Me: Oh.. um can you give her to Ray so we can talk?
Ariana: uh sure..
She handed her to Ray...
Ariana:You Drop her and I'll cut your dick off..
Ray:Uh..O-okay...
He ran out carefully...
Ariana:What's up?
Me:Uh. Um I'm sorry bout being such a bitch before..
Ariana: It's okay you were mixed up.... You with Desiroach again?
Me:Nah.. she wanna get back with me but I refuse to go back to her..
Ariana: Oh...
Me:But Lemme show You how sorry I am.. Give me another chance...
Ariana: Idk...
Me: Thats okay just think abou-
Prod: SHE AINT GOTTA THINK BOUT SHIT!!
This nigga is seriously gettin on my last nerve.....
Me:Prod GET THE FUCK OUT!! IM TRYNA TALK TO HER!!
Prod:Really.. giving you another chance.... Ariana where's Jasmine?
Ariana:With Ray.. I told him if he dropped her I would cut his dick off...
Prod:Like he has one... Ima go get her...
He whispered something in her ear sounded something like TELL ME IF HE TRY SOMETHING!! Okay Yea I was gonna try and steal her from him.. but thats it! I was gon a wait to take her virginity.. Okay that sounded weird but I love her WAY more than Prod does I bet... If I told her that right now he would be like Not possible and Then We'd be fighting... Then Ari wouldn't want either of us.. But you know what... It's a competition now..
Me: that's it.. Listen Idk what plan you have but.. It's a competition now.. You get a week I get a week! For 6 weeks! Deal!
I held my hand out to Finish the deal.
Prod:Fine..
He shook my hand..
Prod:Next Week... Is my week.. we start next week...
I shook my head
Me: that's fair... Since You Prolly Had Something Planned.....
I knew it all...
Me: Btw I have a house of my own for Us Ari..
Ariana POV
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! Now ima competition? Well I guess it'll help me chose..... But it'll tear them apart... Ugh I feel like a dickhead... If dicks had heads.. They both looked at as if I needed to make a choice then... I ain't  not sure.. should I go with the bad boy Roc... The good boy Prod.. this is way to much DIS TEW MURCH!! Omg.. ugh... Prod Grabbed my hand..
Prod:Y'know I kinda got a headstart.. I am the child's father...
Roc licked his lips and laughed..
Roc:So.. I mean me and Ari can make our own.. and you can go back to Laquisha..
Prod:I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT HER!! NEVER SAY HER NAME AROUND ME!! Ever...
He went to Ray to Jasmine.. he held her in his arms so carefully... Man I love him... But I kinda do still have feelings Roc like 1% the other 99% goes to Prod.. I have a feeling by the end both will be at 50%.... Maybe these are just feelings.. Idk.. ugh.. It's been soooooo long since these feelings we let out of me... Hopefully this will all blow over..
                 - Next Week Monday-
So it's Prod's Week and Honestly I'm ready for it.. I got up Did my morning Routine and Got dressed.(A/N Outfit in the MM) I didn't put on my shoes yet Cause I was waiting on Prod to see what he wanted... I decided to go back  to my room and do a little bit of my make-up.. since I'm not big on it, I  just put on some Lipstick... I grabbed my heart necklace and my watch.. I did my nails last night after Prod went back to the Conjunction House.. I put on my ear rings and decided to put on a little mascara.. I did so and turned on the T.V. it was Love Thy Neighbor. THATS MY SHIT... I put on my sock sat on my bed and watched it.. there was a knock at my door... Also it can't be Nicki she just comes in, takes off her shoes and sits on the bed. Tbh she did that when were in our home town....
Me:*Yells* COME IN!
Prod:Hey Pretty Lady..
Me:Hey Lil Nigga.
Prod:*Laughs* What you doing Today?
Me:I thought you had something planned.. I wouldn't have woke up if I knew you didn't.
Prod:I do.. get yo shoes..
Me:K.. where we going?
Prod:Mall...
Me:Kk..
I grabbed my shoes and Keys.. I walk downstairs..
Prod:Ready?
Me:Hold up.
I ran back upstairs to get my phone and walked to Nicki's Room to tell her I was leaving I walk up in the and seen Prince on top of her kissing her.. opp😏.. I took a picture and walked downstairs... I send it to her phone..
Y'all Lil Freaks Lol.
I sent that text with it.. she replied quickly
Don't Act Like You Ain't One 😂.
I laughed and walked to Prod.
Me:What's your plan?
Prod:Same as before.. I ain't a Fuck-Up..
I laughed
Me:Your supposed to be the Good One Lol...
Prod: Lol I am the good one.
We laughed and went to Prod's Car.  We got in. I turned on the radio. And this song came on