Climb

WARNING/BTW- RATED R!! I don't know this from personal experience! Only from Wattpad books! You have been told/warned!! JACOB LATIMORE IS BAE!! WHO AGREES?! Anyway...

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Prodigy POV
Forgot all that fucking shit imma make love to my baby. Damn..... I should make sure.
Me:Ari Your sure you wanna do this?
Ariana:Never been so sure In my life.... I think.. just be easy on me please... It might bring back memories.....
Me: I promise ya..
She smiled and looked at the road.. A Nigga in the driveway.. time to get it..
Me:Go ahead and get into ya bedroom. Ima see if anyone home
Ariana: KK....
She ran up to her room. I looked around the house.. ain't nobody home...  Oh shit! Ayeeee! Damn what about Jasmine... I walked to Ari's bedroom to see her looking at the crib holding a note
We took Jassy to the Conjunction House to play with Nyla, She'll be back in the morning- Ari's Boy Bestie/Big Brother Princeton.
She laughed at the ending.. I turned her around..
Me:Ariana..  I know you don't know that about much bout this but huh.. I'll teach ya..
Ariana:If ya say so..
Alright let's do it!
Nobody's POV
Prodigy begin to kiss her. He started moving her to the bed.. Ariana was a little scared but she loved it... Prodigy now on top of her on the bed, he began to slowly remove her clothes and kiss her neck. Ariana was moaning like crazy.. Prod keep leaving hickeys in the same place.....  Then stated to slowly remove her clothes and He whispered In her ear "You sure bout this? Cause once I'm in  ain't no going back." Ariana Couldn't do anything but moan.. his voice sent chills down her spine... Prod took that as a yes and removed her underwear... He didn't even give her head... Damn shame... He slowly entered her.. Ari bit her lip a little.. because it kinda hurt (A/n Again I say NOT from personal experience, Read from Wattpad books,Continue) Prod gave her a minute to adjust to his size.... Then he slowly stroked in and out.. Kissing her neck at the same time.. Ari was moaning like crazy.. Prod grunted a little bit... He keep going.. once he saw that Ari wanted more, he picked up the pace... Going faster and harder with each stroke..Ariana Said"What Prod I have to.. Pee.." Prod keep going.. "I'll Explain Later" Prod Replied.. he went faster and faster.. and felt his Dick twitch.. He keep going.. The Ariana came.. Prod pulled Out and came as well..
Prodigy POV
Damn that pussy was good as fuck. Sooo tight and damn.. I want some more of that shit..oh wait.. I better explain first..
Me:That feeling you had.. It's was your cum not Pee.
Ariana:Ohh..
I pulled her on to of me..ima teach her how to ride like pro 😏.
Ariana:What ya doing?
She sounds sleepy.. well I guess I'll teach her tomorrow.. oh wait.. DAMNIT! It's Sunday! Roc gets her tomorrow! I could wait.... Nah let's get this over wit...
Nobody's POV
Prod:Ima teach you how to ride this dick....
Ariana nodded.. Prod lifted her up and Put his dick back in.... Ariana immediately started bouncing..
Prod POV
Damn.. how the hell... Weird as Shit! I moaning her and shit.. she had my ass moaning Loud... She was going so fast and it felt sooo good! She Had Me moaning up a mess... Damn I knew she was a freak 😏😝.. I was like 😶. Sh turned around and started riding reverse cowgirl (A/N AGAIN OTHER WATTPAD BOOKS! NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!! Continue Prod). She was hitting that shit...
Me:Ari, Damn Shit FUCK!
She wouldn't stop. She keep biting her lip to keep from moaning like all she wanted hear was me.. But Her Moans Were like Angels Singing... She finally let it go and started moaning.. Calling me daddy and shit.. Damn... She finally started to slow down a lil bit and my dick twitched.... She came hoped off and gave me a hand job til I came..
Me:You Lil Freak!
Ariana:Only for you daddy...
Me:😂. Where did you learn that shit?.
Ariana:*Shrugs*Shakira,Chris,Beyonce, Lots of other people I learned to grind..
Me:Damn.. you be on that freaky shit
Ariana Laughed.. I can't believe she gon have to leave for a whole week.. I dont want her to! I want her to stay with me! I know more things about her than Roc Could even DREAM About! She needs to be here with me! I would love be there for her everyday.... I wish she would chose me already. She might tho... Hopefully.. Only God Knows
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
SO THERE YOU GO!! THEY MADE LOVE AND SHIT... AND AGAIN I SAY NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE READ IN WATTPAD BOOKS!! I STILL HAVE MY VIRGINESS! But Merry Christmas 😂
                       ~DD
P.S- May God Bless the whole world and not just America. We all need prayer.. I know I do after all this... Welp goodnight!