Me or him?

Nicki's POV

For a while now Ray has been hanging around me more and more often, but I can sense tension between he and Prince because of it. They don't talk as much as they used to nor do they hang out as much. It's like everyone in this group is giving each other the cold shoulder. I don't know how to feel about it. Does this always happen when girls are around? I sat in the bedroom alone, because I wanted to be alone, but of course someone had to come and ruin it.

Ray: Why you all alone in here, the party is down there.

Me: There party don't start til I walk in. 

Ray: That explains why it's dead. Anyway what's the matter?

Me: Whatchu mean? Nothing's wrong with me.

Ray: *sits on the bed next to me* Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Ray: You sure your sure? 

Me: Yes, Ray. 

Ray: You sure your sure your sure?

Me: YES MOTHERFUCKER LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Ray: Damn ok. Sheesh. Ion wanna go back down there with them though.

I moved over in my bed, so that Ray had enough space. He got beside me - as close as possible. I was a little nervous, honestly. I had never been alone with Ray in my bedroom for this long. I know of his slick ways, he's smooth. He got comfortable and we just sat in silence for a second.

Ray: What type of music do you like?

Me: All types. Preferably MB's music.

Ray: Well, duh. I mean you moved all this way just for us.

Me: Now that you say it out loud, I feel stupid. 

Ray: Don't. Think of all the good things that came out of this. I got to meet such a great and beautiful girl. 

Ray looked at me in my eyes, I blushed. I got up off of the bed and headed for the door. I felt trapped, because I was doing something I told myself I'd never do - catch feelings. To make things worse I have feelings for both Ray and Prince and I know they both have feelings for me, too. I feel like things are moving to fast. 

Ray: Hey where you going?

Ray jumped up after me and grabbed my arm. I turned to face him, he looked down on me. I looked down, but he tilted my head up and leaned in. I leaned in, what was I doing?! Closer, and closer his lips came to mine, until... the door opened. It was Prince. 

Prince: Hey, Nick-

When he saw the scenario before him - Ray and I about to kiss - he simply left without saying another word. I felt like my heart just dropped to the pit on my stomach. I was conflicted at this moment. I knew that Prince was hurt. 

Me: Ray.

Ray: Yes?

Me: Can you leave?

Ray: What?

Me: Can you please leave? Now.

He left and closed the door behind him. I sat back on the bed. Ari soon burst in.

Me: What do you want?

Ari: My best friend instincts were tingling. 

Me: *sighs* Right on time.

Ari: Like always, also Prince and Ray both stormed outta here. Now whats up?

Me: I caught feelings for both of them.