Lets Get This Over With

Ariana POV
So.... I'm up in this bitch with a bitch who has a baby bitch.. Not Royal.. His Dog... I think it's a girl.. I got out the car and walked in the house... It was pretty or whatever... I seen a baby on the sofa... I thought it was Royal.. I got closer and saw that it was Jasmine.. Wth
Me:ROC!
Roc:Yea?
He jogged into the house..
Me: Why Tf Is My Baby In Here?
Roc: idk...
Me:Did you bring her here?
Roc:Or Course not.. I Haven't seen her since me and what's his face made the deal.
Me: Petty Ass *giggles*
Roc:Why Thank You...
Me:Don't steal my shit lil niggs..
Roc laughed... He started staring at me... Um okay.. I just stared.. after a while he got to close... Even tho we aren't together, I just felt like I was cheating on Prodigy... NOW TELL ME HOW IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE HOES IF A NIGGA GOT MY ASS ON LOCK DOWN! How ima be a pimp? I hated the feeling.. it just felt like he was watching me... I backed up and walked to Jasmine and picked her up.. ugh... I hated the idea of cheating on Prodigy.... And we ain't even dating!! How could he have such an effect on me?... I could've sworn I had my heart under a lock..
Prodigy POV
I miss my bae... I think ima text her... Yea
- Text mode -
Bae...
(Seen at 12:48)
She must miss me to..
#1 Girl 😍
Wassup Lil Nigga?
(Sent at 12:49)
😂 I miss you...
(Seen at 12:50)
I miss you to bae 😥
(Sent at 12:51)
.. Ima come visit you
(Seen at 12:52)
What about the nanny..
(Sent at 12:52)
Nanny?😕
(Seen at 12:55)
Chresanto August.
(Sent at 12:56)
😂😂 His whole name tho?
(Seen at 12:57)
Yep.. but hurry up and come over!
(Sent at 12:59)
-Text Mode Over-
I Got dressed and walked towards the door.. I walked To Roc's house.. I knocked on the door.. Roc opened it..
Roc:The Fuck you doing here nigga?
I was about to say something back but Ariana but in
Ariana:Minding his on business. Maybe you should try it..
She pulled me in and up to her room. She pulled me to her bed.. She gave me a Tight hug..
Ariana:I Missed You Daddy...
Me:Daddy missed you to..
I hugged her back.. I pulled back from the hug... I looked at the bed.. I seen jasmine... I picked her Up..
Me:Hey Jassy! Hey Daddy's girl..
I ain't gone lie.. she looks just like Ariana... Bet she gon act like her to..
She smiled and started squirming around.. I put her down... I looked back at Ari who was smiling at me.
Me:What?
Ariana:Your a Good Father..
Me:Not A Bad Mom Yourself..
Ariana:Ohh So I'm Not A Good Mom Either?
Me:Nope your a Great One...
She giggled and blushed..
Me:You Missed Me?
Ariana:Ehh.. I Guess..
I Sam-Faced Her (Also Known As The Why The Fuck You Lying Face Mindless_Naysia  would understand this 😂😂) She laughed and looked at her phone.. someone texted her...
Ariana POV
I looked at my phone to see that Someone just texted me.... I picked it up and read the message
UNKNOWN NUMBER
Heyyy you prolly don't remember me, but the is your old Besties Paris and Her Twin Sister London! We heard you won the number 1 girl contest, WERE COMING TO VISIT YOU!!!, WHAT YOUR ADDRESS BIH?!
I laughed.. I felt soooo happy.. I met Nick in 4th grade but I practically grew up with Paris and London. They moved in 6th Grade... I missed them soooo much! It's been years!
Prod:Wassup?
Me:Ham and Cheese
Prod:What?
Me: Halloween and Christmas!
Prod:What 😕
Me:My Older Friends! Paris and London! I met them WAY Before I Met Nicki!!! OMG!! I have to back!
Prod:Back Where?
Me:Back to me and Nicki's House.. Oh shit!
Prod: What Wrong?
Me:Nicki,Paris, and London Never Got Along That Well. Sisters fight but Them and Nicki?... Ugh... This is gonna be crazy but.. Lord knows I've missed them.. I should tell them the address... Wait I Gotta tell Roc that I'm going back for a lil bit..
I ran don't stairs carefully..... BULL SHIT! I seen Desibitch and Roc arguing... I seen Royal Crying... I picked him up..
Desibitch:LISTENS THATS NONE OF YO DAMN BUSINESS!!!
Roc:IT IS MY DAMN BUSINESS TO KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU GOT ROUND MY SON!
Me:AYE!
They looked at me..
Desibitch:What The Hell You Doing Here..
Me:I Was Actually Coming Down To Tell Roc I'm Going Back.
Roc:Why?
He walked Over To Me And Prod... he tried to grab my arm but Prod Pushed him back...
Prod:Back Up Nigga
Me:*Rolls Eyes Playfully* My twin friends are coming back.. I have to go back to Me and Nicki's House.
Roc:What? Why?
Me:Cuz their staying with us.. and we need room.. you and Desibitch can work out something right?
Roc:What?
Me:I'm Going Back To Prod To.. Just for a little bit.. promise I'll be back..
Prod smirked... I looked at Desibitch and smiled..
Me:You Truly Have A Beautiful Son... Almost as beautiful as you.
With that I ran upstairs to get my stuff. Desiree ran up to me..
Desiree:Hey um I'm sorry for before.. can we start over again?
Me: *Smiles* Of course. Hello I'm Ariana.
Desiree:*laughs* Nice to meet you.. I'm Desiree..
We laugh and hugged each other.. let's see what hell I got myself into this time..
_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0
Merry Late Christmas and A Happy Late New Year!! I'm late Ik.. I'm horrible at paying attention for long periods of time sorry!

DD😘