Memories Back Then

Ariana Pov
So I have a feeling now that I'm Prod's "Baby Mama" He Has to know more about my  unknown mental issues.. Y'know I just might just tell him why it happens... It's only takes a simple word and it reminds me of my horrible past and I Pass Out... The Longest I Was in a Coma was A Month... But To Me.. I only went to sleep for 12 Hours.......... They said if it's keeps happening, when I get to old and pass out I might die.. Plus me being Bipolar..
Roc: Get off my phone BITCH!!
Thank you Roc! Here come the flash backs.. Great
"YOU DUMB BITCH" Abusive Step-Dad
"SHE GON SUCK DICK FOR A LIVING"A Old Bullying
"YOU AINT GON BE SHIT!! SUCK MY DICK!" Kidnapper

A Bunch of other Memories came back I felt dizzy and I blacked out.

Prod POV
I heard a boom come from Ari's personally bathroom.. I ran there to see her on the ground passed out. I quickly Picked her Up and Grabbed my Phone to Call 911
911:Hello. Who Do You Need To Get In touch with? An Hospital, A Police Station, Or A Fire Station?
Me: A Hospital please hurry..
911:Okay Hold Tight Sir..
I heard ONE Beep noise..
Nurse Butt:Hello Would You Li-
Me:Stfu Please come Help my Girlfriend Passed Out.
Nurse Butt:Okay Address?
Me:Oh 425 NW Chicago St *Made Up*.
Nurse Butt: Okay for now Put Her On A Sofa or Bed and and Have Her Upper Body Elevate By At Least 3 Pillows..
Me:Okay..
I pick up her up and ran to her bed put like 16 pillows under her head.. A Few Minutes Later They got her in a Stretcher.
Nurse 1:Her Pulse is Strong And Good..
When they put the Stethoscope to her chest, The Nurse' Eyes widen...
Nurse 1:She's in a Coma...
My eyes widen.. I called Prince...... No answer.. oh I know why.. He got freaky with Nicki 😂😂😂! 
Me: why
Nurse 2: Because of her unknown mental disorder..... She stable but she might be asleep for a while...
I shook my head yes and pretended to know what the hell this lady said...... I looked at my phone............ Maybe I should Call Roc.. Yea Ima Call Him.. And Ari's Brothers to....  I called Them And Told Them Where We Were.... We got to the hospital and they got her in a room... They gave her a breathing Mask and Left... Her fluttered open...

Ariana:Kaoshebekdftfabaksusv?

What? Yea that must be laughing gas..
Ariana:I mean.. what's my name again whoever you are?
I just laughed.. Sound like she drunk Lol......
Me:Your Name is Ariana Alsina...
Ariana:Thanks a pretty name my Face Top Hurts.
She put her hand on her head...
Me:Your Head Sweetheart?
Ariana:What about my head?
Me:Said it hurt...
Ariana:No I said My Face Top Hurts..
I laughed I think they gave her a lil to much.. She up here singing Refill 😂😂.
Me:Ari..
Ariana:Yes President?
Me: Go To Sleep For Daddy...
Ariana:I Dont have a Daddy. The dude I was talking bout is my Step-Dad.. he was abusive to me and momma... He raped me a while back....
My eyes widen.. She got raped... That's why every time I tried to love her she would stop me... She was scared.. My Questions is why did they give her laughing gas?
Ariana:He raped me,Kicked Aug out, Sent Donoven To The Army, Tried to Kill Me and Chris and Used to Burn Mel With His Crack Pipe..
A tear fell down her cheek. I kissed it away, and Hugged her.
Me:Don't worry, Papi Prod to protect you.
She laughed and Hugged back.
Ariana:Thanks Papi Prod
She sounds normal.... Good.. She looked down and frowned. She start to bite her bottom lip and And played with her nails.
Me:What wrong?
Ariana:Before Nicki came and Got me to move out, He yell "I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN''. What if he meant it?
Me:Like I Said Daddy Craig Got you.
Ariana:No, You Said Papi Prod 😂.
Me: 😂 Yea.... But um Hey don't worry bout it K?
Ariana:K..
Me:Why did they give you laughing gas?
Ariana: Because Everytime this happens, I hurt Everywhere.. Except certain places if y'know what I mean..
Me:😂 I know.... You okay?
Ariana:Yea I'm Ready To Leave..
Since they didn't won't her to move much they keep in the clothes she had on..
Ariana:Thanks For Listening to me
She said sitting up. August Chris Donoven and Roc Burst in the room. Oh Damn Here Comes the Drama 😑.
Donoven:WHAT HAPPENED?!
Chris:YOU OKAY?!
August:WHO SAID SOME SHIT?!
Ariana:Damn Niggas Chill! Roc said Bitch...
They all looked at Roc..
Unisong *Lol To Much Madea*: NIGGA YOU DEAD!
Oops... Welp.. R.I.P. Double R Lol.
Ariana laughed... She sat on the side of the bed facing me.. She smiled
Me:*Smiles* What?
Ariana:I Finally know what Bey Meant When She Sung Halo..
I got up and hugged her... She hugged Back. I felt her smile on my jacket.. this gon be the best week ever.

                 - The Next Day -
Ariana POV
I woke up to see Prod Beside me dead sleep.. I tried to move out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.. Aww.. I slowly got out.... Took me like 30 Minutes.... I got out eventually 😂. I did my morning routine, I didn't feel like Slaying my edges today so yea... I got dressed

(Outfit Above)I walked downstairs

(Outfit Above)
I walked downstairs..... I seen Roc and Royal on the sofa watching TV...... He had Jasmine with him.... Hmm.. Weird... I thought Aug Wanted Take Her For the rest of the week..... I walked over to Her... She looked up and Smiled..
Me: Awwww...
I picked her up.. Roc looked at me.. So I
Me:HEY IS THERE A PROBLEM?! CAN I HAVE MY FACE BACK!
Roc laughed..
Roc:Yea The problem is you ain't mine yet
I blushed And Walked to my room.. I put her in a crib that Chris gave me because Royalty didn't need it no more.. I gave her a bottle.. she snatched it from me..
Me:You definitely Mel's Child... Mean as Shit!
I felt arms around me.. I Just Assumed it was Prod..
Me:You finally woke up huh?
Roc:I been awake Sweetheart
I pushed him of me...
Me: You just a big flirt. Why you in MY room?
Roc:I wanted to talk to you.
Roc POV
Yea I'm bout to tell her about Prince's plan..... I Told her everything.. yea she bout to come running to me...
Ariana POV
Roc told me about the plan.... So now I'm mad at him
Me:What?! And all this time I thought I could finally trust some one and I get hit with this bullshit!!
Roc hugged me.
Roc POV
I hugged her.. She's mine.
Me:I'm SOOO Sorry Ari...
Ariana:It's.. Okay at least you told me..
She hugged Back... Prod woke up.. Ariana let go and went and slapped the SHIT out of him.... I bet he just peed...
Prod:Damn! What did I do?
Ariana:Roc told me..
He looked at me..
Prod:Ariana I'm soooo sorry I promise I was gonna tell you... I love you soo much... I wanted to help you..
She hugged him... DAMNIT!!
Prod POV
I knew what Roc was doing.. I knew he heard my deal with Ari, That Mel Left Ari to me, and That he already knew about Jasmine.......
Ariana:It's okay but I'm kinda hurt... I know were only trying to help me but... Y'know I just..... I thought I could trust you......
Me:You can! The rest of the week I promise I'll make up to you! Promise!
She looked at ground for a second and back at me...
Ariana:Fine... ONE Chance only.....
Me:Got it. Thank you.
I hugged her and looked at Roc behind her back and mouthed 'Thank You Bitch" while flicking him off.
He walked out angry... He thought was slick..
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
There ya go😊 Happy Thanksgiving! Get as fat as you can! You gon need it this winter 😂.
                       ~DD