From Mel To Ari

Ariana POV

So.. I Just Fought Some Hoe Over MY Man... Just Don't Touch Him Thats MY Property First Off.. Just Don't Touch Bitch.. Thats MINE! Just..... Dont........ Anyway Before I Start Fighting People Outta Nowhere. I Got Call From Aug 

Me:Hello?

Aug:Hey Uh Rememba When Me And Chris Was Playing Like You Had To Take Care Of Mel's Kids?

Me:Yea.. Why?

Aug: His Wife Just Had A Baby.. 

Me:Yea and?

Aug: She Gave You The Baby..

Me:Really? No Bullshit?

Aug:No....

Me:How Old?

Aug:5 Days..

Me:A NEWBORN?!

Aug:Yea.... She Gave Her To You..

Me:Whats Her Name?

Aug:Up To You....

Me:What The Actual Fuck..

Aug: Who gon be the daddy?

Me:Idk.. I Guess Prod? Idk...

Aug:To Much To Handle?

Me:Kinda.... 

Aug:You Can Come Get Her Now..

Me:Kk. I'll ttyl

Aug:Ard I Luh Ya

Me:*Mocking Him* I Luh Ya To

Aug:Shut Up

Me:Lol Bye

Aug:Bye

I Hung Up and Ran Downstairs.. (A/n Forgot To Say They Went Home After The Fight).. I Seen Nicki And Prod Chillen Watching MTv. 

Me:Prod come on we Gotta Go..

Prod:Where? Wassup?

Me:You Got A Child Now.'

His eyes Got Wide As He Looked At Me?

Prod:By Who?

Me:Mel's Wife.. She Had A Baby And Gave Her To Us. Your The Dad.

Prod:Really?

Me:Yea.. She Gave The Other Kids To Aug... She Gave Me The Baby And I Chose You As The Dad.

Prod:I'm So Honored*Fakes Cries*.

Me:Really.. Come On Lets Go.

Nicki:I WANNA GO!!

Me:Then Come Nigga! We Gotta Go.

Nicki:YAYY!

Me:Lets Go!

They Got Their Stuff and I Grabbed Mine. We Got In The Car And Went The Hospital.. When We Got There. Aug Looked At Me..

Aug:You Sure You Got This?

Me:She Gave Her To Me For A Reason..

I Know That As Soon As I Enter The Nursery That I Was Also Entering Motherhood... I'm Not Sure I'm Ready But..... I'm Excited To See What Will Happen. I Walked To The Nursery Doors.. I Took A Deep Breath.. I Looked To The Right To See Prod Doing The Same..... He Grabbed My Hand... We Pushed Thru the Doors Softly Trying To Not Wake The Babies.. I Was Thinking About Baby Names..
Prod:Is It A Girl?
Me:Yea..
I looked over to the girls section to see only one girl... That must be her.. I walked over to her.. she looks just like me...

The baby
I pick her up... So... She low-key looks like a mix of me and Prod..... Weird...
Prod: How about... Jasmine
Me:Middle Can Be Nicole.. Jasmine Nicole Crippen..... I love it..
Prod:*smiles* Our first child...
Me: You wanna hold her?
Prod:Yea..
Prod held her arms so carefully.. She started to move a little bit and opened her eyes.. She looked at us confused.... I know how that be.... Like "I was in water. Why I'm here?" ...... The girl finally got used to us.. and closed her eyes again.. she went to sleep.... She is too cute!! I guess for now she'll be in my arms because we were TOTALLY unprepared...... I wish they would have told us this earlier... Now we gotta start saving money for clothes and other a baby needs. Ugh!! Soooo I guess now we have to take care of a baby who is my daughter/niece.... Welp still my own blood.. just not Prod's.. Damn okay maybe I want to be his girl but he doesn't know yet.... I won't let him know yet..... Not till Friday..... I can't show it either... Tho I'm pretty sure he knows..... Especially that I chose him for Jasmine's Daddy.. maybe I found a trust of him, but I won't drop hints... Anyway we got her and went back to the waiting room... Nicki was sitting down in a chair waiting to see her..
Me: Heyy...
Nicki: lemme my lil niece.
I laughed and gave her to Nicki..
The nurse... Oh Nurse Butt..
Nurse Butt: Welp You Must be Ariana.
Me:Yep...
Nurse Butt: What did you name her?
Me: Jasmine Nicole Crippen..
Prod looked down blushing...
Prod POV
She wants to date me... 15 JILLION POINTS PROD 0 POINTS ROC!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WIN NIGGA!!!!! HAHA!!
Ari: Prod!
Me: Whet?
Ari: You wanna hold your daughter?
Me: Yea..
Ari have her to me carefully.. I felt like she was actually my daughter... Like Ari was my wife... And that I was a father.. I smiled grabbed her hand with my finger she grabbed on my finger and opened her eyes... She looked at me and smiled a little bit.
Ari: Awwwww..... Now give me back my baby nigga
I laughed and gave her back..... Damn I got a child now...
Nurse Butt:Um Ms.Right?
Nicki:Yea?
Nurse Butt: Um.. Your sister gave you her baby
Nicki:WTF!! PRINCETON IS THE DADDY!!
Nurse:It's a girl..
Nicki:Maybe our babies can be friends Ari.
Ariana:Not like they have a choice..
ANONYMOUS POV
That baby was just the beginning... I WILL HAVE ARIANA AND NICKI BACK!! No Prod No Prince No MB PERIOD!! THEY ARE MIN TO KEEP!!
_____________-_-________
Whoever that dude is he is very possessive.. I mean you got nigga move on! I mean Damn! Anyway whet you think!? Short ik but it's still an update!!!
            ~DD/Nay