Chances Pt.2:Roc's Bullshit

Roc's POV

Sooo.. This Shit ain't gonna Happen so whatever Prod does ima make it bad so she'll come to me and leave him there.. *Smirks Evilly* Yea she's Mine Forever..... I know that it'll at least

If it doesn't work out I'll have a chance.. I need help... I'll ask an old friend of mine. Her name is Laquisha(La-Que-Sha).. Shes my best friend and Prod's Ex From High school.... She wants he him but he said no cause she cheated on him, they were really in love tho, and I know he might have some feelings for her even though she did that to  him. So Ima Call her up.

Laquisha:Hello?

Me:Hey Quisha! I need help..

Laquisha:Wassup?

Me:You Still Want Prod Right?

Laquisha Omg yea. I miss him so much it's a shame. After I lost my virginity to him I caught mad feelings and-(gco)

Me:I honestly don't give a fuck. Listen You In or Not?

Laquisha:Idek What in is so..

Me:Just know You'll get Prodigy back I'll tell you the plan later.

Laquisha: Ok. Wait does he have another girl?

Me: Not for long.

Laquisha: *laughs* Well ok. 

I hung up the phone... and how I gotta think of a plan, but I know it's gonna work. Even though she did hurt him, he knows that he still a fool for her. He did anything she wanted him to... AHA I got it now...

(Later that day)

Prod's POV

Everything with me and Ari are peachy keen!! Everyday I spend time with her I can feel myself falling for her deeper and deeper and I love it. Right now I'm not with her tho cuz her and Nicki out doing whatever and I'm chilling in the conjunction house with the boys. Roc, has been acting really weird tho. Like all day he's been giving me weird looks and mumbling shit under his breath all day like I wasn't the one who saved Royal from under that couch. I think he's up to something...

Prince: So how are you and Ari?

Me: We doing just fine man. I love her, bro. How bout you and Nick?

Prince: Aww. *smirks* That girl right there is something else, but I love her crazy ass to death.

Prod: I feel ya.

Ray: Man... I need a bae!!! *gets up, fake cries, and runs out the front door* WHO WANTS TO BE MY MRS. RIGHT!!!!

All of a sudden we hear Ray screaming. We get up and look out the window to see what's going on... this nigga getting chased my 3 small dogs and he acting like he finna die. I gotta record this.

Prod: RUN BITCH... RUN!!!!!

Ray: *screaming* HELP!!!!

We died laughing and went to sit back down. Again Roc is still giving me weird look and apparently I'm not the only one who noticed. Prince nudged my arm and gestured toward Roc's mad ass. I simply shrugged because he just mad I got Ari and he got a roach. There was a knock on the door and Roc shot up faster than Ray running from them chihuahuas. It was like his whole attitude changed, he went from mad to happy... bipolar ass.

Roc: Hey.

Before I could even turn around to see who it was, I felt a pair of hands rub my shoulders all the way down to my stomach, then my waste line. I turned to around thinking it was Ariana. I was gonna kiss her before I turned around.. Then I saw her..... Laquisha.
Laquisha: Miss me?
Me:Hell to the fuck no!
I been with Ari so long I started talking like her.. that's bae tho 💞
Laquisha: Oh come on! Not like you loved the hoe you was wit...
Me: I swear if you call Ariana a hoe again I'll call her down here to beat yo ass.
Roc POV
This is not how I planned this
Laquisha POV
This is not what he said would happen
Ray's POV
DAMN THESE DOGS!!
Prodigy POV
Me:*Yells* YOU THINK IM PLAYING?! ARIANA IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU!! YEA I TOOK YOU VIRGINITY BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO!!
As I was yelling I saw Ariana in the corner of my eye she was standing by Prince... Was she here the whole time?
Me:*Yells* ARIANA  WOULD BEAT YO HOE ASS ANY DAY!! I MOVED ON!! ITS TIME YOU DID THE SAME!!!
With that I walked to Ariana but Laquisha grabbed my arm and pulled me to her and tried to kiss me but Ari tackled her.. DID SHE TELEPORT OR SOME SHIT?! Either she's fast or she has powers... She was punching and kicking and spiting in her face and all that...... She was beating her up badly.. After I thought Laquisha had enough I pulled Ariana of her.. she kicked her in her head after I pulled her outside..
Me:You heard all that?
She shook her head.. She was pissed off... She was looking down like she was hiding something on her face.. I lifted her chin with my finger she looked up. Her pupils were......... Red?
Me:Why are your eyes red?
Ariana:It happens I get to angry..
Me: Well let me calm you down
I kissed her softly as she hesitated but finally kissed back.. I wanted so bad to make love to her but I'm sure she ready for it... If you know what I mean (A/N Lol) But I loved her.. I brushed my tongue against her lip wanting entrance.. She let me in right then and there...... She is an amazing kisser.Sparks fly.. Then I felt someone watching us... She broke the kiss.. I guess she felt like someone was watching to.. she looked at me and then the window. It was Roc and Laquisha.... I smirked and kissed Ariana again she kissed back quickly.. I guess she was board with making them jealousy. I broke the kiss and stroked her arm softly. Laquisha walked outside and pushed Ariana away from me.
Laquisha:GET OFF MY MAN BITCH
Ariana POV
Oh Hell to the fuck no!!! I hate that word!
Prodigy POV
Ariana slung her to the ground. Got on top of her and started punching her. Laquisha tried to turn the over but she couldn't get a hold of Ari's arm to do so... She was losing and Air was about to kill her... I just stood there tbh I ain't tryna get killed........
The boy accept Ray cause he was halfway to Compton by now 😂.
I grabbed Ari before Roc could and He just stared at me..
Roc:Let's go bae.
He said reaching out to Ari.
Ariana:Yea Prod let's go.
Roc looked at her
Roc:*Yells* THIS AINT  OVER! SHE GON BE MINE!
___________________-_-___________________
Damn Roc Possessive much? But anyway Next Chapter I'll try to get more into Laquisha's background with Proddy Bear. But this was Co-Write between Me And Mindless_Naysia so yea... Enjoy

PEACE LOVE RUBBER GLOVES
~DD/Nay