Years Later

Yep I'm ending it here.. And Read The note at the End
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Ariana POV
Hello! It's been 10 years and Guess What?! ME AND ROC GOT MARRIED! We Have Two boys. And Two Girls Including Jassy. In order, It's Jasmine(10) Chresanto Jr and Nicki(Both 8 and Yes I named her after My Bestie), Then It's Cedric (4). Yea me and Prod were doing just fine until he cheated with  Laquisha.. I ain't even care. Yea It hurt but oh well shit... I got my man 😜. And we love each other.. Me, Nicki, Desiree, Paris and, London Have become SOOOO much closer and in fact Nicki was my maid of honor and the others were my bridesmaids.. we even made Prod a best man.. just for pettiness lmao.. after prod cheated I went to the court and made Roc Jasmine's Dad.. (A/N I'm not sure if you can actually do that but pretend we can.)  Um... Oh yea Nicki and Princeton Got Married Three Years Before Us On Valentine's day.. They Preformed their song "Valentine's Girl" For her.. And Guess who was the maid of honor... That's right ME BISH.. I HAD MY BESTIE LOOKING FLAWLESS ASF!! Me and Roc got married A few weeks before my birthday...Had Our honey moon in Honolulu Hawaii.. So I went to Hawaii for my birthday 😊. Weeks afterwards I found out I was pregnant with Fraternal twins (Chresanto Jr and Nicki).. 4 years later on their birthday I told them they may have a little sister or brother.. To my surprise they were excited! They said it was to much work being the youngest (A/N known from personal experience lmao) 9 months later I was cussing out Roc for getting me pregnant in the first damn place.. 13 hours later I had my youngest boy (Cedric).. he loves hanging around His Brother Jr.. But the one sibling they love to death, is Jasmine... When I'm not home and Roc doesn't know what to do, Jasmine steps in as the Mom.. oh also, MB Broke up.. it seems that the Marriages Messed up their brothers ships... They still talk to each other but not that well... Roc who is now Santo and makes his own music.. Royal is almost always with us.. with Desiree finding a man (GET EM BISH YASS) And Santo always working.. I'm basically Royals mom and dad.. no disrespect to them but they always seem to be gone lmao.. Welp hey... Ray has went to Creepy Town and won't come back.. sometimes, me and Nicki think he's a clone lol.. Princeton, has found new band mates for Mb... Their names are EJ and Mike.. their cool ig.. Santo is Jealous of EJ And thinks that he's tryna steal me from him. Then I remind him. WERE MARRIED NIGGARD (A/N I made that word a while back Lol) .. But he believes what he thinks.. Men these days smh.... Prodigy... He goes with that slut now but who gives a damn.. NOT I!! Prod will always have a place in my heart cause he's basically my first love.. YEET BITCH!! ROC! Is my first love.. I kinda loved Roc before Prod...
But we are still best friends even tho my boy Bestie is and will forever be my side hoe Princeton lmao..Nicki side hoe is my main hoe 😂😂 we got hoes lmao... Well anyway I better get started on today.. Which is My birthday. I was asleep lying down when I received a text.  I looked at the time on my phone it was 3:24 A.M. Who would text me at this time of morning? I unlocked my phone and went straight to messages It was Nicki.. I Knew It..
ItsNickiBish:HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY BISH YOU 28 OLD ASS!
Qveen_Ari: As of now we the same age 😂
ItsNickiBish: Oh Yea Lmao.. You Still Old..
Qveen_Ari:But you older than me so....
ItsNickiBish:Stfu 😂 Go Back To sleep  Lol...
I put my phone back on the charger and went back to sleep.
-7 hours later-
I still asleep but I was woken up by The sound of little feet.. Then I smelt food.. like... Hot Fries? I opened my eyes confused.. I seen a bag of hot fries....  I sat up slightly and seen Roc holding a bag of hot fries..
Roc:Happy Birthday Baby.
I smile and yawned...
Me:Thanks... You remembered?
I said remembering our first date..
Roc:I would always remember your birthday..
Me:No, I mean our first date.. You Gave me hot fries. 
I Remember it like it was yesterday. 

*FlashBack*

Nick And Prince were on their honey moon in Paris France, Paris and London Had Just Went Back To Orlando, Desiree was the only one I could Really Talk To. I Had Just Broken Up With Prodigy.. He Had Cheated on Me With Laquisha.. I Had Walked To Roc's House Looking For Desiree.. I Knock On The Door Quietly Trying Not To Wake  The Baby Whose Probably   Asleep By Now. I was Waiting For Someone To Open The Door. I Put My Head Against The Door Trying not to let tears flow.. When The Door Opened.. I Couldn't hold it in anymore.... I cried...  Roc looked at me..
Roc:What Wrong?
Me:I Should've stayed with you... I'm sorry I just I just...
I broke Even more.. I felt so weak.. like I couldn't stand anymore... Then I realized I was having an attack.. I quickly grabbed his hands.. I couldn't breathe..Roc knew what was happening and picked me up.. He ran to the car forgetting the keys..He had to run Back inside to get his keys.. I couldn't breathe.. it felt like I was being choked... Roc came back, started the car, and Drive off.. he was speeding... When we got there people
And nurse when surrounding me trying to help me.. I Couldn't really see all I felt was a needle stick my arm and I was out.
                *14 Hours Later*
I woke up in a hospital bed.. I Looked over to see my siblings, Bestie, The Twins, Desiree, The Boys (except Prod) all asleep.. Then I looked to the other side and I seen Roc with Jasmine and Royal in one Arm... my hand In the other... I sighed and sat up slowly.. Everyone woke up
Nicki: Are You Okay?
She was all up in my face.. I pushed her back...
Me:Goh damn!! I'm fine.
Roc:You Sure
I looked at him.. the last thing was his worried face...
Me:Yea.. I'm.... I'm fine.
I smiled and gave them hugs.. I looked at my arm to see if I had an ivy in it... I didn't have one but I did have a Band-Aid.. they prolly took it out before I woke up.

- A FEW DAYS LATER-
Me and Roc have been close ever since the incident. He's been calling me bae and shiz doing everything CRAIG FUCKING CRIPPEN JR WAS SUPPOSED TO DO!! I ain't even flexing that shit did hurt.. I mean it still hurts but not as much.. I'll get better I know it. Today is like our first date. I got dressed in this

 I was feeling hella cute

I was feeling hella cute.. but I'm crazy.. but cute lmao. I put my up hair up in a pony after I Flat Ironed It. I put three white flower in my head afterwards. I put on my shoes and got ready. Roc told me to dress casually because we were only going to the park for a picnic.. I heard a know on the door.. I ran downstairs after putting on a lil make up or whatever.. I opened the door and saw the face of the devil..
Me:The hell you doing here Prodigy?
Prodigy:I Came To Apologize!
Me:Apology Never Accepted.. Have a nice day..
Before he could say anything else I slammed the door in his face.. before I could fully turn around a knock on the door. Instead of 180 I did 90 lmao. I opened the door.. and looked up.. it was ROCKY ROAD.. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. He broke the hug.
Roc:I Have Something For You
Me:What?
He pulled out a bag of hot fries.. I laughed.. he knows I love those lmao.. I took them and said thanks.. This is the beginning of my new life.
- LONG ASS FLASHBACK OVER-
That was my beginning.. I loved what it started.. This whole adventure started my life.. Paris and London own me and Nicki's house after we moved in with our husbands.. Sometimes, Me Nicki house sit for them when they go back home.. And me and Nick just look around like... That was our beginning.. Now were top star models who can sing and dance... Damn.. We made it..
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Alright y'all... This isn't goodbye but see ya later..  I do books for
-Ayo and Teo
-Chris Brown
-August Alsina
-Malak Watson
-MB (New and Old)
-Lucas Coly
-Dillyn Troy
-Willgotthejuice (ig even tho he a asshole)
-Jacob Latimore
-Y/C (Your Crush)
Yes I will start an imagine book.. welp Much love y'all 😘😘 See Y'all Laters 😭
                         Signing Off
                                                  ~DD😘
Love Ya 👋