First Date

Roc:Not really i trust him.

Me:You trust the one who pranked you?

Roc:Yea well.........Oh Sometimes.

Me:Okay? Anyway.........Nick!! Didn't we just pull you off of him? Ugh GET THE CHAINSAW AND JASON!!!!

 Nick:WHAT!!!!(Lets go of Prince and grabs my hand) LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Me:lol calm down i was joking. Also who doesn't love a good scare. WHY IS IT SO FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!!!! 

Prince:Well you guys came and the beginning of Autumn  so duh its supposed to be cold.

Me:Dont make me shank you.

Prince:Is she always this mean?

Nick:You'd be suprised...And yea. She is always this mean. Even meaner at times.

Prince:Yikes!!! I fell sorry for her so called bestie.

Nick:IM HER SO CALLED BESTIE!! no wait IM HER BESTIE!! There we go.

Prince:Okay im sorry. Anyway lets get going. 

Me:WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc:What?

Me:Idk. lol im so crazy.

Nick:No argument there.

Me:Rudeeee!

Nick:I'm the rude one!! You threaten to shank Princeton! PRINCETON!!!

Me:Whatever. Lets go.

It took us a while to get to there. Mostly cuz Prince took like 13 million wrong turns. Plus, he refuse to pull over and ask directions. Omg he finally turn on the GPS. Then muted it so we wouldn't know where we were going. Can someone explain why that was smart cuz i dont get it!

Prince:we are here!

Me:After a billion wrong turns and a muted GPS!

Nick:So mean Lil!

Me:Thank you.

Roc:So um look i called an they dont have a table for 4 but they have 2 tables for 2 if thats ok.

Me:PERFECT!! I mean uh thats cool or whatever.

Nick:omg. (whispers to prince) She low-key likes him.

Prince:(whispers to Nick) Same thing with him! (out-loud) Ok so lets go on in.

The place we were at was call "Kim and Jim's". I have no idea what the name was about but i didn't care much about it. I was in a way nervous. I tend to get angry at random times and he's reallyyyyyyy cute I really don't want to mess this up.  Just breathe I though.

Roc:Ok so which one you want Lily? Lily? Are you ok? You look nervous.

Me:yea no I'm uh I'm fine. Just a little hungry.

Prince:So am I lets go.

Me:just breathe calm down. Let's take that one.

Prince:ok Me and Nikki will take the other one. 

Roc:ok let's eat. 

Even thought they had a buffet they still had menus. Despite the name, the place was actually very beautiful. The lights shined perfectly on Roc and Prince's face all they needed was a smile and Me and Nick would have melted.

Waitress:Hello welcome to Kim and Jim's how may I help you. Wait are you Roc Royal?

Roc:Yea why?