Future In-Laws

Prod POV
Yea... So Roc think he slick with that.. but imma catch him slippin....... So.. I'm thinking bout letting her meet my mom... Yea.. yep that's what ima do... Ariana came walking down the stairs.. ima tell her...
Me:Aye um Ari?
Ariana: Yea?
Me:You um Wanna meet my uh Momma?
Her eyes lit up.. she seemed excited..
Ariana:Yea!
Me:Coo.. Go Get dressed up.. Look More Beautiful..
She blushed and walked up stairs..
Ariana POV
OMG I FINALLY GET MY MOTHER IN LAW. Oh damn.. what imma wear? Oh! I know!

 what imma wear? Oh! I know!

( Outfit.. Ignore The Eyes)
I took a shower,Put on deodorant, Put on lotion, and Got Dressed Its Like... 8:00.. I Better Ask Prod What Time He Wanted To Leave.. I Started to walk to the door... I turned from my mirror and walked to the door.. I opened it and there stood Prodigy I bout 2 pieced dat bih!! I jumped ready to fight..
Prod:YOO! Don't kill me..
He said putting his hands up In defense....
Me: Don't do that!!! Anyway what time you wanna met her?
Prod: I talked to her and she said 9:00.
I looked at my Phone... It's was only 8:02... I got dresses for no damn reason........ Ugh.. I went to my bed and laid back down...
Me: I got dressed for no fucking reason....
Prod: You look beautiful..
Me:Thanks..

( Prod's Outfit)He walked over to me and gave me a hug

( Prod's Outfit)
He walked over to me and gave me a hug..
Me:And this is for what?..
Prod:Listen I know Your Scared..
Me:Of?
Prod: Things.....
Me:Like?
Prod:Us...
Me:What you Mean Us?
P

rod:I mean.. basically sex...
Me:Ohh.. um... Yea..
Prod:I so sorry that happened to ya but.. I promise I'll be gentle..... If you let me..
Me:... Maybe... I'll think about it.....
Prod:Ard.. why you dressed so formally.. we going to her house..
Me:Ohh.. GET OUT! I gotta change!
Prod:Okay..
I got out of that and changed..

( Outfit

( Outfit.... Again...)
I looked in the mirror... I looked cute or whatever Lol.. Prod came back in..
Me:I ain't even tell you to come ba-
He kissed me... Whats up with him kissing me these days.. I would daydream about this and now... It's real.. girl I kissed back so fast..... Bruh..... Like damn... He started to feel all over me.. I had a flashback of my Step-Dad trying to get me... I broke the kiss quickly and screamed.....
Prod POV

That's exactly what I thought would happen... She is scared.. I held her.. she started to cry.... Damn..... I guess that's why she was afraid of love.. She never had much of it.... Damn shame... she soo beautiful and she deserves so much better than what she got.. a princess needs to be treated like one not a maid.... I just wish I could I Have just made her life a whole lot better than It was... Imma make her life better now..... I started to kiss her forehead and down to her Cheek.. She looked at me...
Me:No Matter what happens.. even if he does Come back, I'll protect ya.. I promise..
She smiled. She hugged Back and And Wasn't as tense as usual.. when we hug, she would tense up a little.. she was chillin.. damn.. I got my girl...... Yea Roc thought he was bout to win this shit.. I ain't giving up... She needs me.. we broke the hug.. she looked at her phone..
Ariana:It's only 8:20 😂.
Me:How time fly's Lol
We both laughed and she turned on the T.V.... We laid back on the bed.. she put her head on my chest...Damn This could be us but Rocs a bitch..

              - 40 minutes later-
I woke up.. I didn't even know I went to sleep.. welp.. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time.. it's 9:00.. We bout to be late... DAMIT! I woke up Ari up..
Ariana:8 more minutes Daddy..
Me:I'm not ya daddy..
Ariana:Yes you are.. I call you daddy now..
Damn I Ain even hit yet.. she know whats real😂. And she damn... Prolly a freak.. I like em freaky 😏👅.
Me: Well Daddy said get up! It's time to go meet my Momma!
She jumped outta bed.. she fell but got back up😂 Surprised her ass aint laugh like hell... She did after little bit...
            - At Momma Crippen's-
We at my Momma's House and Ari ain't even look scared.. she just chillin as it is.... I knock on the door cause we just got there. JoJo(Prod's real Brother) opened the door...
Me:Wassup JoJo?
JoJo:Nothing man..
He looked at Ariana and bit his lip..
JoJo:Damn Lil Mama.. Who is you?
Me:She Is Mine..
JoJo:Not Fa Long.. Damn Lil Mama Fine asf..
Me:Yea and MINE
I said putting emphasis on mine..
JoJo:Ard ard... What ya name shawty?
Ariana: Ariana... Your JoJo aren't you?
JoJo:I Guess being you little brother makes me famous?
Me:Not By a Long shot bitch..
Momma: Craig Crippen Watch yo damn language!
Me:Sorry Mama!
I let go off Ari's hand and Hugged Mama.. she let go and looked at Ariana.... Thank God!  She has her "Whose the pretty girl" look in her eyes..
Momma:You Not Gonna Introduce me to the beautiful lady? I'm His Mama Maria(Made Up).

Ariana: I'm Ariana

Me:She's My Girlfriend

Ariana Looked At Me Quickly And Back At My Momma.                       

-After Momma Crippen made food-
We bout eat some GOOD ASS FOOD!! I walked in the kitchen where Momma and Ari were. They were laughing at some random pictures.... I walked over... There were baby pictures... MY baby pictures..... And now I'm extremely embarrassed... I blushed and looked down....
Momma:Aw My Little Baby..
Me:Momma!! Stop!! Please!!
Ariana: Aww don't worry.. You had a cute Butt 😂😂
I laughed... Looked down.. I was blushing like a mufucka....
Momma:*Laughing Hard* okay y'all haha! It's time aha.. okay um time eat oh shit I love her already...
Prod:Where's Dad?
Momma:He Should B-
Dad:Home!! Oh Prod I didn't know you came to visit.. and whose this pretty lady?
P

rod:This My Girlfriend Ariana Alsina..
Dad:Oh! Your August and Chris' Little sisters ain't ya?
Ariana:Yes sir..
Dad: well nice to meet you I'm Prodigy's Dad I'm Jamal(Also made up).
Ariana:nice to meet you to..
Momma: Good Good! We've all Met each other! No questions and food Lol...
We laughed and sat at the table.. our plates were ready. JoJo came down from his room upstairs and sat beside Mama..
Momma:Okay first off, Are you a virgin?
Ariana looked down..
Ariana:Um No Ma'am... My Step-Dad raped me when I was 13....
Damn she was only 13...
Momma:Oh my goodness I'm Soo Sorry! I didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable sweetheart!
Random Voice:Maybe He Couldn't find good enough pussy..
I turned around to see... Laquisha..
Momma:How The Hell Did Yo Ass Get Here?!
Laquisha: Hey Mama!
She just walked over to momma to hug her and got her ass beat.. HOW IS SHE DOING THAT SHIT?!Ari be teleporting the hell!
Momma:GET HER ASS ARI!!
Ari did just that. She Keep beating her ass and would stop for shit.. punching stomping all that shit.... Laquisha tried to hit her but couldn't see. Ari cought her squirming by her neck.. She was bout to choke her out.. instead she dragged her out the house..
Ariana:COME BACK A- Excuse my language mama
Momma:Np Keep going sweetheart..
Ariana:K.. *Clears Throat* COME BACK A FUCKING GAIN BITCH THIS TIME I AINT GON LET YO ASS GO!!
Momma: I Love Her Prodigy.. The Good Amount Of Class and Ghetto Mixes Together...
Ariana laughed. Perfect! We all sat back at the table..
Dad:Okay Question 2, What's do you do for a living?
Ariana:I'm a model. I do a little acting, and I'm Insta famous.. And I Do A Little Background Dancing for My brothers..
Momma and Dad were super impressed.
Momma:Seems like my future daughter in law is grinding for her own.
                -Hours Later-
Me and Ari are about to leave and JoJo Holding us up.. he took a picture of him and Ari....
Me:JOJO GUHDAMN!!
JoJo:Okay! God!
When we got in the car, We immediately started Talking... About everything in life lol. But here's the important thing:
Ariana: Prod?
Me:Yea?
Ariana:I Uh I think I Think I'm Ready..
Oh shit.. time to get in that!!
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
AYE PROD BOUT TO GET THAT!! Lol It's gon feel hella weird but ig I'll do for the people who read... *Shrugs* Wish Me Luck Lol...
                   -DD
Much love 😊😘