Chances Pt.1

Prod POV
So.. after that she jumped off the roof and landed PERFECTLY on her feet. I just slid down and tried But almost fell off the Balcony.... But I didn't.. almost tho....
Me:How you learn to do all that?
Ariana:Me Chris Aug and Mel used to get in trouble a lot So we had to learn quick how to get away from 12 so we learned how to climb trees and buildings.
Me:That's cool.
Ariana: Or whatever Lol...
We went to her room. I went to get my got some gym shorts and a T-shirt put them on and went back To her room..
Ariana: Hey um Prod?
Me: Yea?
Ariana:Could stay here tonight? With Uh.. Me?
Me:*Smiles* Yea..

Ariana POV
I asked Him that because....... ugh I can't believe this.... After what happened... Ugh..... I cought feelings..... I COUGHT FEELINGS FOR A NIGGA!! I thought this feelings were long gone. But I guess I was wrong...... He got passed the guard.... I have been protecting my heart for sooooo long.. I guess I forgot what it felt like to feel love... Don't get me wrong in a way I saw this coming.... But I can't tell him..... Not because I don't want to... Im just scared of love...... Abused,Cheated on, Almost Raped and Everything.... All of this put the guard up.... I guess Monday I'll have to tell him but for now he doesn't need to know... Nicki... She somehow already knows.... How idek... She just does..
Prod:Ari?
Me:Yea?
Prod:Would You Love Me Even I Wasn't Prodigy?
Me:I wouldn't have known about you... You actually helped me a lot through my life.... You may not have known it but... You and the other guys helped me through a lot of family problems..
Prod: Wow... Well if I wasnt Prodigy and you Knew me would you love me?
Me:Who wouldn't love you? Even tho sometimes you look mad at the world sometimes your Cute, Honest, Caring and Loving... Without Fame you Would Still Have Some many Good Girls, Bad Girls,Hoes,Thots,Bitches, And Drama Hoes wanting you to be they baby daddy...
Prod:But If we knew each with all of them surrounding me.. I would push through em all just to get to ya..
Me:*Blushes* Aww.
Prod:Ariana... Lemme Show that I'm not like those fuck-ups that messed with your heart..
Me:Aye one of those "Fuck-Ups" just happen to be my cousin now.. Only by marriage tho...
Prod*Laughs* Sorry. But just lemme show you.. it's doesn't have to be a dating thing yet just lemme show you what will happen if you say yes to me..
Me:Very ambitious with the yet part.. Fine I give you a week! Just a week! We'll see how it goes by next... Friday you'll have my answer on dating you..
Prod:So you do love me.
Me:Whet?
Prod: I really am gonna prove that I'm not a Fuck-Up but I wanted to see if you loved me or not.. You agreed to let me do this and it proved that you loved me enough to let me prove That im worthy..
Me:Whatever..
Prod:Come on You Know I was Right..
Me:*Rolls Eyes Playfully* Whatever...
Prod:*Nudges My Shoulder* Come on you Wuv me
Me: Maybe..
Prod: COME ON!! YOU KNOW IT!! Just Admit it!!
Me:Prod I don't even know what love is! It's a cold world where I'm from.
Prod:Ari you love me you just don't know it....
Me:I would know if I loved you..

I DO I REALLY DO!! JUST LOVE ME NIGGA!! I mean uh sure.... or whatever..
Prod:Come Ari Just say it or I won't stay here with youu!
Me:Fine.. I love you... Or whetever....
Prod:*Laughs* I love you Too Babygirl...*Hugs me*
Me:*Hugs Back* Good Night Prod..
Prod:Goodnight Bae.. I MEAN ARI!!
I laughed and went to turn off the light.

-Next mourning(GOOD MOURNING BITCHES!!)-
Lol Mourning. I woke up without Prod beside me... I guess last night was a dream..... UGH I WISH IT WASNT DAMNIT!!!! I got up,did my Mourning Routine,Slayed My edges, and Got dressed (A\NOutfit for Ariana MM on the Left.. Nicki's on right..) I walked downstairs to see a Roses,Pancakes, And a Note on the table...

The roses and Food are for Ariana.. I had to go get Royal for Roc... He somehow got stuck under a couch (A\N I did that once lol) I'll be right back Promise. Love You

~Prodigy
I laughed and picked up the roses and Pancakes. I walked up to my and place them on my Dresser. Something cought my eye at the window.. It was Prod Next door with Royal... He's Great with Babies and Children.... I Turned The TV and SpongeBob SquarePants was on so I grabbed my Pancakes.. I finish them in like 2 seconds.. I felt someone looking at me so I looked on the balcony to see Prod waving wildly.. I laughed and Waved Back.. Pointed in the direction of the park next to us so I nodded and started to race down the stairs to the Park.. hoping to Beat him there.. We got there at the same time... Idc I still won 😊..
Me and Prod: I WIN!! 😑😑 We win😂😂.
We walked throughout the park.. I saw Chris and August Waving at me to come to them.. I walked to them
Me:Wassup Niggas?
August:Yo So Mel Wrote his will and uh....
Me:What?
August:He Left his Children to...
Me:To?!
Chris: You.....
Me:WHAT!!!!!
Chris: WE PLAYING DAMN!! His kids wit they Mama..
Me:Ohh... Awe
Prod:I thought you were happy They ain't with you..
Me:I LOVE those kids.... They call me Mama...
Prod:Really?
Me:Yea...
August:Anyway Progemy
Me:Aug Prodigy!!
August:Whet-The Fuck-Ever..
Me:*Rolls Eyes* he didn't even wright a will!
August: He did actually.. He Left you Hope to find a good man to take care of you..
Prodigy POV
WE CAN MAKE A BABY OF OUR OWN!! ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!! COME ON!!!
Me:Who?
Aug:Idk Someboy named Prodigy came here with Ari yesterday and He Said that he liked his Spirit He Said "I leave the Heart of My Sister\Daughter To Tha boy in the park Prodigy."
Ariana:huh Really?
August:Reely..
Me:Hmm.
Chris:Y'all get back to y'all lil date or whatever.... Lol.....
We all laughed.. Me and Ari said our goodbyes and walked away.. We went to go get cotton candy and walk around...... We spent the day walking And talking.. we laughed until we cried.. when we got home we took a shower DIFFERENT BATHROOMS!!! We had fun she CAN COOK GOOD!!! But uh anyway we ate cuddled up and she fell asleep in MY arms.. Not Rocs... I gonna win this
Roc POV
I over heard Prod telling Prince About his plan to win Ariana's Heart.. Apparently Mel Left Ariana's Heart to Prodigy... That's not gon happen she is MINE....
MINES FOR EVER!!

_________________________________________ It was Supposed to be Mindless_Naysia Turn BUT I couldn't help it 😊😊 But I'll try to wait next time promise 😋😊😜😜 GOODNIGHT OR WHETEVER!! Lol
~DD\Nay
😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍💃💝💖💜💗💛💚💗💜💓💖❤💘💟❣💌💞💤❤💘