A Walk in The Park

(A/N sorry I didn't show you them earlier but the girls in the photos are Nicki and Ariana

(A/N sorry I didn't show you them earlier but the girls in the photos are Nicki and Ariana.)

Ariana POV
Well she got fired and We well, we got kicked out. Mostly because someone didn't want to just let the girl that was flirting with Prince go. It turned out into a fight. I can't say anything about it tho. I got into a fight to. Well we're just Ghetto.
Roc:I still can't believe you 2 beat them that bad.
Me:Well that's what you get when you have two very ghetto girls lol. CUZ WE COME FROM THE GHETTO. LOVE EM FROM THE GHETTO!
Nick:Hey April Alsina! You know your brothers are gonna kill them right?
Me:Yes. I do.
Roc:😱 you have brothers? Are you the oldest!
Nick:She's the exact opposite.
Prince:Do you have brothers?
Nick:Yes but I'm the middle child.
Roc:🙀The...Youngest. Ok um  you guys wanna go to the park?
Me:Sure. And don't be scared!
Nick:He should be her brother is August Alsina. Who is coming to the park this afternoon.
Roc:😱😰 ok ok um we can still go. Wait did you says Brotherss?
Nick: Yep August Alsina, Chris Brown, and Donoven who is currently in the army but he is somewhere near here.
Roc:Then what's your last name?
Me:Alsina. Me and August have the same dad. Dono and Chris have the same dad but because their twins.
Prince:So only you and August have the same dad.
Me:Yea Anthony is a junior to.
Roc:Who's Anthony?
Me:August that's his middle name.
(A/N in the mm and the picture is what they have on. I probably should have said that earlier)
End Of POV.
Roc POV
I'm gonna die by two of the biggest names in music. Because their my bae's older brothers. Bruh *Faints*
END OF POV.
Ariana POV
I didn't mean to do that!
Prince:I PUT MY HAND UP ON MY HIP WHEN HE FAINT I FAINT WE FAINT *faints*
Me:Why did he faint?
Nick:Cuz he knows your my sister and the The boys call me their little sister to.
Me:Truuu. Lol.
Nick:Should we help them up?
Me:Nah that's to much work but I have an idea. Watch this. HEY DONO HEY AUG HEY CHRIS!!
Roc and Prince run to the car falling and all. Well I knew it was going to work.
Roc:What y'all waiting for? GET YALL ASSES IN HERE!!
Me:Well, You know that ain't here right? August is at the park,Dono can't leave base right now and Chris is in the park to.
Prince:IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!
Well we had to rush to the car cuz me and Nick scared them badly. Their so scared that Prince and Roc jump when asked them a question. Like literally that had a Freak-Out when Nick  asked a question. Lol poor boys.
Me:Well damn yall chill!
Prince:We are we are its just that were here now.
It was only a block away and it took them an HOUR to get here. Wtf was Roc driving 0.1 miles per hour!
Me:Took ya long enough!
Roc:*angry* man yall shut tf up.
Me:Who *GCO*
Nick:Let it go!
Me and Prince:LET IT GO LET IT GO CAN HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!!!!!
Roc:*angry* well hold it back anyway *gets out the car*
Me:What's his problem? Maybe I should go talk to him.
Nick:You got it Chica! But Be Careful August and Chris are here remember.
Me:K brb.
I left to go find Roc but I see someone who owes me an apology talking to him so I decide to just listen to the conversation.
???:You don't need that bitch bae all you need is me.
Roc:That's all I need.
???:That's right babe *kisses him*
Roc:*kisses back*
???:I'll see you tonight bae
Roc:Ight love you.
???:Of course you do. And I love you.
Is this nigga serious. So he lied to me. You know what...
Me:*Runs off* AUGUST CHRIS!!
???:Im ova hea baybeh!
Me:Hey Auggie!
August:Was poppin?
Me:Nothin just this dude that I thought I loved since 6th grade just hurt me that's all.
August:WHERE DIS NIGGA ROC AT!!!!
Me:Ova there Ina go see Chris.
August:Ight tell him to join me we gotta kill a nigga.
Me:Kk. Chris!!!!!
???:OVER HERE SHAWTY!! Was good.
Me:Chris um You August gotta kill a nigga.
Chris:Where he at?
Me:Over there.
Chris:AYO BITCH YOU PLAY WIT MY SISTER HUH?
Me:I'll see yall later.
August&Chris:Ight love yah
Me:Love yall to.
END OF POV.
Nicki POV.
Me and Prince were singing "Pill and Potions" when Ari came in Crying.
Me:Wats wrong bestie?
Ariana:*crying* The truth hurts.
Prince:Damnit Roc!
END OF POV

There's yall update!! Sorry it took so loooong.

             ~DD