𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 1 )

My friend Net and Nat are with me right now. We are currently running to enter the university.

What the hell is this, our first day at university we are already late; Nat said and In complained.

You're so loud Nat, who among us wakes up late? Net answered him.

It's not my fault. Who thought of drinking at night? I shook my head and continued running.

The two of you are making noise, let's hurry, Tutor is waiting for us; I says.

Tsk, lucky you, you have a boyfriend waiting for you; Nat said, I smirk at him.

Kale has a boyfriend, and it's his fault why we're late; I look at Net in disbelief.

Why me? We all agreed to have a drink last night ; I declined, It's not my fault that we're late.

I'll leave it to you, You're always blaming me; He said and running faster than us.

Let's not blame each other, We all agreed to drink last night; I says.

Ask Kale's boyfriend, He knows the answer; Nat said, "We all looked in front of us when my boyfriend tutor was waiting at us."

Why only me? You two also come last night; He says.

Tutor!! I happily said.

Hi guys! morning love; I hugged him, and he looked at everyone.

They're blaming each and every one of us, Nat was looking to blame last night, We all agreed to drink, though; I said, "Nat glared at me, so I laughed quietly."

Hahahaha!! Let's leave them both. Come on, We're getting late; I nodded, and we both ran to our classroom. We ran inside. When we reached the door, I let them go inside first, but I think no one wanted to go inside first, Nat got a little too excited and pushed Net inside.

The fuck, Nat nattasitt, That's hurt; He says, I stopped myself for laughing so hard, good thing the professor wasn't here yet. I saw everyone's eyes widened as they looked at us as if they were surprised by our sudden arrival.

Let's sit down, Our professor will come any minutes now; I sat next to tutor. Nat didn't seem to know that the other students were looking at us, tutor took my hand and we sat together at the end. Minutes passed, the professor arrived, but I was stopped by the person next to him, three men and a woman, They were happily talking while following the professor.

I thought we were the only ones late; I heard Nat says.

They are not late Nat, they seem to be new students too; Net said.

Is that so, I just thought it was Net; Net shrugged his shoulder and didn't talk anymore. I looked at tutor when he patted my hand, He smiled at me and fixed the hair that covered my face.

Are you okay love? I nodded to him and smiled, I shouldn't be affected like this, I love Tutor, We've been together for a year now.

I'm okay let's listen to them; I says and he nodded without protest. He smiled and we both looked in front, I took a deep breath, The professor spoke, Net seems to be right, they're are also new to this university like us.

The new students went to the front; prof says.

We immediately stood up when the prof spoke, Tutor was still holding my hand, I could feel the nervousness in my chest, I don't know if it was because I introduced myself to them or because of his stares, He probably recognized me but I don't care to much anymore.

Hi I'm Nat nattasitt, Hi, I'm Net, I'm Tutor Hello I'm Kale Chawarin; We introduce ourselves. After we introduce ourselves, Tutor's hand is firmly held my waist.