𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 14 )

DALE didn't agree that I would go to school after what happened last night. He says that the tutor was still in jail until now, The police were waiting for my decision if I wanted to continue my complaints.

I told you not to go here, Kale. You're spacing out, "Dale says. He sat next to me and next to him is sunny. I don't know if Sunny knows what happened last night, but I can see the concern on her face.

Are you okay, Kale? Net asked me, I just nod because I'm not in the mode to talk, What happened last night keep going in to my brain, His scary face, His violence actions it keep coming back to my mind which made me so scared.

Tutor wasn't here today; Nat says, and he turns to our back. I held my ballpen tightly after Nat said his name.

I don't know but there is anger in my heart because of what happened last night, Every time I remember what he did to me last night I hate myself, I looked at my arm and my body.

Kale, please stop; Dale told me, "He must have noticed the way I looked at myself." I just bowed to the table and let them talk.

I'll just go to the bathroom; I said and immediately stood up from my seat, I heard Nat calling me, but I immediately left the classroom and went to the bathroom.

I ignored the other students' looks, and I immediately entered the bathroom and closed it.

I violently turned on the water and washed my arm, I forcedly washed my arm where he kissed me last night but his image is flashing through my mind, I open the shower and let the water flow over my body I sobbed softly because I hated myself I felt disgusting.

I hate you, I hate you for doing this to me, tutor, I hate myself more for letting him do this to me, and I hate myself for being too weak.

I put my head on my leg and cried silently, I pressed more on washing my body especially on my lips, I felt that it was already wounded, but I didn't pay attention to it because I wanted to remove all his kisses I'm a dirty person now.

Kale opened the door, please; I heard Dale's voice outside, I silently sobbed while forcing myself to clean my body.

Leave me alone, dale. I want to be alone; my voice broke as I said those words to him.

I heard the bathroom door close, and I looked at the door where I was when it opened, His eyes widened when he saw my appearance.

Kale, Please stop, Your bodies are already injured, Please don't hurt yourself anymore; He immediately came to me and turned off the water, I just silently cried while he bent down in front of me.

Why did he have to do this to me, Dale? Why did he have to hurt me like this? What is my fault, and he has to punish me like this? "I said and tried to clean my arms where he kept kissing me all night.

Everything will be fine, Kale. You have no fault with him, You have no fault okay; He held my hand and hugged me even though I was wet. I just cried on his shoulder while he held my hands.

Why did he have to do this to me, Dale? Why did he have to hurt me like this, Why did he torture me like this, Why? I said tiredly. Why does he have to punish me like this, I did nothing but love him, but why? Why did he do this to me?

Shhhh don't cry anymore I'm here, Please don't cry kale everything will be fine, khim and I are just here for you, we believe you will overcome all this; He said softly while caressing my arms where they were very red.

Kale, Dale, are you guys here? We heard Sunny's voice outside.

Bring me two towels sun; Dale shouted, "The door opened, and I saw sunny standing there." She was so shocked to see my situation. She hurriedly left while Dale kept tapping my back.

Here; Sunny says and handed the towel to Dale.

Dale made me stand up and put the towel around me, My body was lifeless when I stood up, and I could feel the pain in my arms, especially on my lips.

Take it easy; Sunny said to me, "Dale put my hand on his neck and held my waist."

Are you okay, Kale? I just nodded at Sunny's question. Sunny knows what happened last night. Apart from them, there is no one who knows why the tutor was in jail right now.

( DALE POV )

Everyone was so shocked a while ago when we exited the bathroom.

I brought Kale to my condo because since we left university earlier, I noticed that he was not himself.

Is he okay, Dale? Sunny asked me while looking at the door of my room. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

He's not okay, Sun. What happened last night left a big impact on him, I will kill that bastard; I clenched my fist because of what happened last night.

Is he sleeping? I nodded and put down the wet towel I was holding. When I arrived at the condo, Kale was quiet and slept after I changed him.

What's your plan on tutor, Don't let him get out of jail dale. he's a demon. How did he do this to Kale? Is he still human? She said angrily, I broke the glass because of my anger.

I will kill that bastard; I said firmly, Sunny held my hand and shook her head.

Don't let him ruin your life too, If you kill him, what will happen to Kale? He needs you now, Dale. Don't put the law in your hands; I took a deep breath and put the broken glasses away.

You can go now, I'll take care of him. I know that you have something to finish; She nodded her head and looked at my door one last time.

Call me if you guys need anything; I nod my head, and she leaves my room. I took a deep sighed and returned to the room, I saw that Kale was sleeping peacefully.

Please let me go tutor, Please let me go, I beg you; I immediately approached him when he spoke, He's body was trembling in fear.

I'm dale, Kale, shhhh don't be afraid I'm here; I said weakly and held his hand, I saw that his body calmed down a bit, He tightened his grip on my hand. I caressed his face and lay next to him.

From now on, I won't let him get close to you, I will kill him. I caressed his face, and he came closer to me and hugged me tightly.

Don't leave me alone, Dale's, I'm afraid, I'm scared; He said softly and pressed his body to me, I caressed his face and kissed his forehead.

I am here by your side, I will not leave, I will stay here; I weakly said to him and hugged him back. I will never leave you again, kale. I kissed him on the forehead and closed my eyes.