𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 10 )

I'll believe that after all this storm, a sunlight will shine again. I believe that after all this pain and struggle's happiness will come to us.

You've been out of space for a while now our class is over; I looked at Net when he suddenly spoke, I looked around and saw that there were only a few people here.

Sorry, Come on; I said as I took my bag, I was surprised when he grabbed my arm.

Kale Chawarin, tell me the truth, are you really okay? I nodded to his question even though the truth is that I don't know either.

I'm fine, Net! Maybe just tired; I told him.

Kale, we know you're not okay, we're here for you, don't always hide your feelings; I was going to speak when Dale spoke in front of the two of us.

Kale, are you available? Dale asked, I looked at Net first before nodding.

Come with me, Khim made us go to the coffee shop near the university, "he said.

Why is she her? I asked him, He shrugged his shoulder, and I looked back at Net.

I'll see you guys later; I say and walk ahead of Dale. I know that Dale brought me home last night.

Have a drink Kale; He says when we walk, the coffee shop is quite near our university so we just need to walk.

Sorry about last night; I told him.

You know? I nodded as we walked together.

Your scent hasn't changed, that's why I know; I answered him.

Are you okay, Kale? I shook my head, I didn't know, but I could still tell him my true feelings.

I'd be lying if I said I was fine Dale, Many things happened, I wasn't ready that's why I'm having a hard time adjusting, I feel like I'm starting from scratch; I confess to him.

I'm here by your side, This time I won't leave, I won't go away, If you don't want to see me I'll hide in the dark to accompany you in everything, I'm here Kale; I looked at him for a moment and turned my gaze back to the road.

You don't have too Dale, You have your own life, I'm not your responsibility anymore, I can do this; He shook his head.

I want to do this, Kale. I want to be here for you, Please let me know; I took a deep breath and entered the coffee shop, I immediately saw khim seating near the window.

What do you need? I immediately asked her, She rolled her eyes on me, and We both seated in front of her.

I'm just here to give this to you, That's a plan for us this coming vacation; She says, I raised my eyebrows and took the envelope from her hands.

I didn't agree to this vacation yet! I said and looked at her.

Let's go there, Kale. It's been a while when the three of us went on vacation, "Dale said.

I'll do something with - I didn't finish what I was going to say when Dale grabbed my hand and I saw the pleading look on his face.

Please, come with us, That place is happy and quiet, This is what we need now; He said, I took a deep breath and looked at Khim.

I nod my head and handed him the envelope, She was so happy to know that I'm agree to this vacation, Maybe they are right, This might be what I need right now.

Fine! I say, "I can see happiness on both of them, I know that they just want to help me."

Is that the only reason you came to our university? I asked Khim again.