𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 19 )

Jiz is now in front of us while Khim frowns looking at her.

I thought you were the only one? She said to Khim, Khim rolled her eyes at her before speaking.

Did I say I'm the only one? Where did tutor take Kale? She said directly.

Why did you ask me? Do I look like a investigator to you? Jiz answered her flatly.

You're worse than the investigator. I know that you knew were they are just tell me; Khim said.

Beg first; I looked at Khim while she just smirked.

I will never do that, Who are you? Who do you think you are? Kim said.

I know but I won't say it either; Jiz answered, Khim smiled strangely at her.

You won't you say? It's fine, but do you think tutor and your life will be fine once his family finds out? You don't know Kale's family, You don't know how protective they are to him, How would their reaction be if I told them what you did and Tutor did to Kale; Jiz's face changed, I don't know if Khim was joking but Jiz was scared, I have never seen Kale's family, I just know that they are also a rich family.

I don't care, do I care about his family; Jiz answered bravely, Khim smile playfully.

Hahahaha, You really have no idea what kind of people the Perdpiriyawong family is? We thought of a moment because that last name is so familiar to us. Don't tell me?

Perdpiriyawong? Max said, Nat couldn't believe either because of what they heard.

You heard it right, Kale was part of the Perdpiriyawong family, I think you all heard that last name; Khim says, Kale is Perdpiriyawong?

Just tell us Jizel, I don't have much patience left; I told her, I don't have much patience left I have to find kale as soon as possible.

I told you I won't tell you, I know that tutor won't hurt him, Tutor was not a bad person; She says.

I don't care, I want to make sure kale is safe, Just tell me; I couldn't help but raise my voice.

The two of them need this, dale, Trust me tutor won't hurt Kale, They need to talk, I know what happened and what he did but I also saw how he regretted it, That's why I believed he wouldn't hurt Kale after all he loved him, He loves Kale very much; She said sadly.

We all look at the door when it opened, My eyes widened because its Kale enter the house.

Kale, You're safe, You're back; I immediately came to him and check everything but he look fine.

I'm fine Dale, I'm fine; He says, Khim hugged him immediately too.

You scared me, We worried too much; Khim said as she hugged him.

Sorry khim, Sorry I'll make you guys worried; He said, Khim shook her head and checked if he had any bruises, I saw that Kale looked at Jiz.

I know that you know where he is, Go to him now because he needs you Jiz; He said to Jizel.

He doesn't need me, We know who he really wants to be with; Jiz said to him, Kale approached her and bent down so that they were both equal.

Believe me, he needs you now Jizel, Please take good care of him; He said and stood up.

I'm leaving; Jizel said and left the house, Kale looked at me and smiled a little.

( DALE POV )

Kale walk upstairs after Jiz leave, Khim look at me and I nodded my head.

I followed him upstairs and entered the room.

Are you really okay, Kale? I asked, He turned and nodded, He let out a deep breath before looking into my eyes.

My parents will arrive tomorrow morning, I need to return to Bangkok immediately tonight; He said, I sat next to him.

I will accompany you; I said, He nodded and lay down on the bed.

I want to sleep, I didn't have enough sleep since yesterday; He told me.

Why tutor take you anyway? I asked, he sat down again before speaking.

He just wanted to talk to me, He didn't do anything, We just talked about things, I made him understand that no matter what he does, We won't be together because our story was over, He'll have a family soon and I want him to give his full attention to them, After all having a family was way more different than what we usually had, I know tutor will become a perfect father to his child, He's just obsessed on me that's why he almost did what he shouldn't did. I told him that I already forgive him, I told him that I want to remain friend's with him that I don't want to destroyed our bond forever that's why I kept holding on my thoughts that he didn't intend to hurt me.  After that I thanked him and he did the same; He said and took a deep breath.

Did he understand? I know that he won't understand you because-; He cut me off and look straight to my eyes.

He understand me Dale, He is not a bad person, Yes he did something wrong but that should not be the basis for him to become a bad person, We are all guilty, we just need to understand what the person went through, He cheated on me but I know that the sudden separation was not easy for him that's why he didn't immediately understand and accept that; I took a deep breath and held his hand.

I know Kale, I'm just worried about you; He smiled at me.

Dale, What if one day I'll be gone, What if I'll leave, Will you able to wait for me? His head was bowed while telling me that, I don't know but my heart is heavy.

Why? Are you leaving? I asked him, He slowly nodding his head. He look at me and smiled sadly.

I had too leave Dale, I want to leave the country, I want to start a new life; He said.

Don't you want to be with me in the new life you wanted? I silently said, I am hurt because of what I heard, Can I handle losing him? Can I wait for him for a long time?

I want to be with you, Dale, I want you to be part of it but after what happened I want to love myself first, I want to give my time to myself. I realized that I don't need the love of other people but the love for myself, I realized for a very long time that I was in a relationship I forgot myself, I forgot to love myself, I want when I enter a relationship again I want my heart to be fully ready and I know that my heart is not ready right now, I want to find my purpose in life. I want to be a mature person, When we meet a again I want you to see different kale chawarin, The kale that is brave and can stand his decisions, The kale that has self-love; He told me. I nod my head because I understand what he want to do.

I can wait Kale, I will wait for you, No matter how long it takes I will wait for you; He smile and hugged me sided. I tapped his shoulder gently, It's hurt on my part but I know that this is for the best, I know that this is what ha need the most at this moment, I can wait for you kale. I can't wait to see you again.