𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 21 )

Where now on the way back to my condo, After talking to Kale's dad I realized that I don't know so much about Kale, I thought I know him very well but I guess I'm wrong.

What did you and dad talk about earlier? He asked me, I looked at him for a moment and also looked back at the road, I remembered what his dad said when he was talking to me earlier.

I know what happened to my son, I knew you before Dale Panich, You were the first man who loved and hurt my son, Honestly when he called us that night we immediately knew what to do, We knew what happened to your family business that year so kale called us asking us to help your family, My wife and I sending our staff to your company to invest but my staff arrived late, Your family immediately announced the engagement between you and your family friends, We know about that and we know how kale was hurt when he heard that you're engaged to someone else, I want to ruined your life badly at that time because you hurt the son that we protected the most, but kale stop me, I still remember what was said that night, He loves you that's why he doesn't want you to suffer, He loves you so much that he will let you be happy with others even its hurts him so much, Do you know why he suddenly disappeared and moved to Bangkok? He chose to respect your family's decision and your decision that's why he leave and move to Bangkok; He said while looking at me, I took a deep breath before answering him.

I know that's everything happens was my fault sir, But this time I won't repeat my mistake, Please trust him on me one last time, I won't make a promise but I will do everything to make him safe; He took a deep breath and drank the wine on his glass.

Even though Kale didn't tell me but I knew he was leaving the country; He said.

You already know sir? He nodded and looked at me.

He is my son Dale Panich no one knows him better than us, If he managed to avoid you back then we know that he will leave the country to give some space to tutor and his future wife, He needs to leave because he thought that is what the right thing to do, I was right, right isn't it? I nodded because that's what Kale told me yesterday.

That's exactly what he told me yesterday, But everything that happened is not his fault sir, I want him to stay but I have no right to make him stay; I said sadly.

You can't change his decision Dale Panich, Once he decides no one can change it, The two of you were separated before and the two of you met again, I'm not against to your relationship with my son, But it looks like it'll be a long time before you get back together; He said.

I can wait for him sir, I will wait for him; He look at me and hold my shoulder.

No one knows how long he will be gone, He's the only one knew when he will comeback and how long he'll be gone, I hope you can wait for him; He says and stood up from his seat and back to the table where his wife and son was seating.

Back to Reality.....

Where just talking random stuff; I told kale, He raise his eyebrows at me so I smiled a little.

You guy's seems talking very serious I thought dad was- I cut him off and hold his hands.

He was just worried about you, He didn't do anything else to me, We were just talking about business and random stuff, don't think about it okay; He nod and looked outside.

Can i roll down the window? He asked, I nodded, He wanted to smell a fresh air since there weren't many cars at this time.

He happily put out his hand, I was looking at him from time to time.

When can we do this again Kale, When will I see you this happy again, I want you to stay, I badly wanted you to stay but I know that this is what you need right now so I understand that you're going to leave the country, Its just that I am asking myself if I can handle not seeing you for so long.

Maybe a year, month or more than a year that you'll will be gone and far from me, can I do it? Can I afford not to see you for those long years?

Hey Dale are you okay? I blinked and look at him, He look at me with worried face.

I'm fine, I didn't know that we're here already; I scratch my back and he smile at me.

You're spacing out since we arrived here, Let's go so that we can rest; He says, I nod and got out from my car and he did the same.

When will you go Kale? I asked him, I want to know when, I want to spend so much to time on him before he leave the country.

Huh? I shook my head and we both entered the condo unit.

Khim invited us to dinner tomorrow, shall we go? I nodded and opened the door.

Sure, Who is with us? I asked and dropped his bag on the couch.

Probably our friends, I'll just wash; I nodded and he immediately went inside. I took a deep breath and fix our bed.

I'm done, Your turn; I patted his head before entering the bathroom, I change night clothes and wash my face, When I come out I saw him lying down on the other side.

Can I hug you? He nod a little and move closer to me, I lay down besides him and I put his head on my chest.

Goodnight Dale! He says with sleepy voice.

Goodnight Kale! I answer him and kiss his forehead, I want to spend time with him before he leave the country, I don't know when we can see each other again kale but I promise that I'll wait for your return, I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes.

® Short update lang sya since Continuation lang sya sa chapter ( 20 )