𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 18 )

Since earlier I have not left the room again, I am afraid that he might hurt me again but there is a part of me believes that the tutor I know is still there. I took a deep breath and slowly stood up, I walked to the door and held it, I didn't know if I should open it or just stay here in the room until he left.

After some hesitation, I opened the door and saw him sitting in the living room, He looked at me and I saw in his eyes the man I loved before, In his eyes I saw the tutor I once loved, The man who was once I allowed to enter my life and heart, I took a deep breath and went to the other seat.

He moved a little away from me when he saw me seating down Infront of him, I just looked at him while he bowed and avoided my eyes.

Why did you do that to me? I started, I was sure that he had no intention of hurting me, so I felt reassured.

I'm a fool, I'm a bastard for hurting the person I love, I hurt the person I cared for the most; He said to me as he stared at me sadly.

I can't find the right question to say to you tutor, I was hurt and most of all I can't accept that the man who I once loved could hurt me like this, I want to know why, Why do we have to get to this point, Why do we have to hurt each other; I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

I'm sorry Kale, I know my sorry can't heal the pain I caused you, But believe me I don't intend to hurt you, I never intend to hurt you; He said and look straight to my eyes.

Did you know I got PTSD? I got that after what you did, Do you know how scared I am every time I hear your name, Every time I see you I'm scared but the pain I feel in my heart prevails because I don't want to believe, I don't want to believe that you hurt me because the tutor that I met did everything to protect me; My tears fell again and so did he.

You've shouldn't withdraw the case,Kale I deserved to be in jail; I smiled a little and immediately wiped my tears.

I want to put you in jail, I want you to be in jail for the rest of your life but my heart can't take it, I can't put you in jail just because of what happened, But that doesn't mean I'm not angry, I'm very angry tutor but I don't want to destroy our bond forever, Before we entered into a relationship, We became friends and I don't want that to be destroyed too; My voice broke because I couldn't help but feel hurt.

I know that you still love me until now, I'll admit that you're still here in my heart, but Tutor, We're already done, There's someone who's waiting for your attention, You're going to have a child, so please let's let each other go, let me go ; I calmly told him.

Why kale, Why is it so easy for you to replace me, I Know that you and Dale have a past, Why didn't you tell me; He asked me.

I didn't tell you because when we're together it doesn't mean anything to me anymore, You're my life at that time, I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with you that's why I didn't tell you, But tutor what we had was already done, Our story has ended already, Please let me go; I told him.

If I let you go, You will go back to dale right? I shook my head at what he said.

He still loves you to this day and we can see that, The way he looks at you we will really know that he still loves you to this day; He continues.

I know, He told me he admitted but I refused, I refused to enter the new relationship tutor, I don't know what to do, After what happened, it's not that easy to enter a new relationship, I want you to let me go not because I want to have a relationship with Dale, I asked you to let me go because of your future family, As long as I'm here you won't be quiet either; I said sadly, he looked at me.

What do you mean kale? He asked.

I'm leaving the country, I'm going back to the US with my parents, So please let me go, Tutor, Give Jizel the man I once knew, The man I once have, Take care of them, Take care of your future child, Be a perfect father to your child; I told him with a small smile.

Kale; He says in tears.

I forgive you tutor, I forgive you for what you've done, I hope you can forgives me too; I says, I smile at him while he wipe his tear's.

You don't have any faults kale, Its all my fault If only I had been a good boyfriend, it wouldn't have all come to this; He said.

Everything happened for a reason tutor, I learned a lot from our relationship, I have many happy memories with you, I don't want to ruin those memories forever; He Nod and smile a little at me.

From this moment on I'm freeing you, Kale, You are free to love again, I won't mess with you again, You are free to do what you want, Apart from that Forgive me and Thank you; I nodded to him and smiled genuinely, This is a good ending for both of us.

Thank you and Goodbye Tutor, I hope we can see each other again in the future, I wish I could see you getting married; He smile at me, I stood up from my chair and tapped his shoulder for the last time.

Until we meet again my friend; I said and left the place, I don't know where we are but I believe they can find me.

I cover my eyes when a sunlight shine on my face, I felt relief my heart became so light.

I looked at the house and kept walking away, Until we meet again tutor, I'm leaving the country in two days I don't know how to tell Dale but I believed he would understand my decision, I need time for myself and I want to love myself first before I fall in love again.