𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 15 )

Kale hasn't spoken since earlier. He just ate for a while, and then he just stared at the void while his head was bowed on his leg.

I did everything to keep that bastard from going out, but the police said there was no solid evidence that why the tutor was out earlier; Khim told me. We were in the kitchen while Kale was in the living room, I clenched my fist because that bastard was already outside.

I'll take care of him, I don't know Kale's reaction once he sees this again; I said and looked at kale.

He was very scared, Dale, I think he was traumatized because of what happened. He didn't think that Tutor could do that to him, especially since he loved him before; Khim said and also looked at Kale.

I will accompany him in this fight Khim, I will not leave him alone, I know that it is difficult for him but I want to remove tutor in his life completely; I said and looked at him.

As far as I can see, He is not ready to enter new relationship dale, We all saw what happened today, I think it might be difficult for him to open up again; I smiled a little.

I know that, Khim, I'm ready to wait when he's ready again, I'll wait for him no matter how long it takes; She smiled and nodded at me.

She walked back to the living room, and I followed her, Kale was just staring outside the window.

Kale, do you want to go out? I asked him, and he just shook his head, I sat next to him, and Khim sat in front of us.

Kale, if you need anything, just tell us, okay? Dale and I are right here by your side; Khim said to her, He smiled and nodded, I held his hand, so he looked at me.

Don't worry, I'm here, We're here for you; I weakly say to him.

Kale, let's go out for dinner. Is that okay? Khim asked him, He weakly nodded and stood up.

I'm hungry; He said so Khim and I smiled and stood up. I took the car keys and wallet before following the two of them.

Khim sat at the back while Kale was beside me, I started the car and drove to the nearest restaurant. I looked at Kale from time to time, but he was just looking outside the window.

The term break is coming. We're going to continue our vacation, right? Khim asked, I looked at Kale and waited for his answer.

That's already planned, so we'll go; He said I looked at Khim, and she did the same. We both just smiled.

Dale; He called me.

Hmmm? Do you need anything? I asked him, I saw that he doubted while looking at me, but he immediately looked out the window, I took a deep breath before speaking.

Tutor is out because we don't have solid evidence; I said firmly, He took a deep breath, so Khim and I looked at him, I'm sure that's what he wanted to ask me.

I have no intention of jailing him, I just don't want to; I cut off what he was going to say and spoke again.

He deserves to go to Jail, Kale, After what he did to you he deserves to rot in jail; I said angrily, If only I could put the law in my hands I would kill that man.

I'll admit that it's very difficult and I can't accept what he did to me, But he was drunk that night, I believed that the man I met was still there, I'm sure he didn't like what he did, I just don't want our anger against each other to grow he was my friend before we became x boyfriend, Dale; He told me, I held the steering wheel tightly because I was angry at what he was saying, He even defended that man despite what he did to him.

Kale, We know that, but what he did to you was inhuman, What if Dale didn't come that night? Khim said.

Don't defend him, Kale. No matter what your relationship before, what he did was inhuman; I disappointedly says, He shook his head while looking at the road.

I didn't protect him, My heart is angry, Dale, I'm not angry because of him, I'm angry with myself because I let it get to this point, If I had been true to my feelings then maybe until now we'd still be happy as a friends, I'm selfish because I let him love me, I'm selfish because even though I know that I haven't moved on from Dale before I entered into a relationship with him, I'm guilty of what happened so I don't want to send him to jail; He said, I just shook my head and parked the car Infront of the restaurant.

I will not forgive him for what he did; I say firmly and get out of the car. I took a deep breath, and Khim and Kale got out of the car, too.

You two should talk first, I'll go ahead; Khim says and left us alone.

( KALE POV )

After khim left us, Dale and I were just staring at each other. I know that he's mad but I can't bring myself to put tutor in jail, I know what he did was inhuman but my heart still believe that the tutor we once knew was still there, He was drunk that night. I'm mad, I'm supper mad for what he did to me but if I always think about what happened that night I can't heal myself either, If I always think about what happened that night I might always be afraid everytime I closed my eyes.

I know that you are angry because of what happened even though I am Dale, I am very angry. I don't know why he did that to me, There are so many questions going around in my mind asking why? Why did he hurt me like this, But I hope you understand me too, I can't put him in prison not because I still have feelings for him, I can't put him in prison because I believed that the tutor I know is still there, More than that, Jizel was pregnant, Jizel needs him, The child needs him; I told him.

Why is it so easy for you to forgive him, Kale, We know that what he did was not easy for you, Why did you forgive him so quickly; He said to me, I leaned on the car and looked at the sky.

It's not easy for me Dale, I struggle every time I remember what he did, I get scared every time I see or hear his name, But will I be afraid of him for the rest of my life? How long will I avoid him? The world is small, and we will meet no matter what I do; I told him.

Even though I can deal with him later, I will do everything to keep him away from you, Kale; I smiled a little and looked into his eyes.

Have you forgotten who taught me that it is not bad to forgive a person who had sin on us, I remember you said that it is better if we know how to forgive, Life is short so let's not waste our time on unimportant things you're the one who told me that Dale, have you forgotten? He shook his head and stood next to me.

We were just worried about you, What if he comes back to you again, What if he messes with you, I'm afraid, I'm afraid that he might hurt you again Kale, I won't forgive him, I might kill him if he will hurt you again; He silently said.

He can't hurt me anymore, Dale. He can't do that anymore because you're here by my side, You won't leave me, will you? He immediately shook his head and held my hand.

I know that your heart is not ready to open for into a new relationship, But I'm here by your side no matter what happens Kale, I'm willing to wait until your heart is ready; He squeezed my hand while I just looked into his eyes, My heart knows how I feel Dale, But I'm not ready to gamble again.

Thank you, Dale. Thank you for always there for me, Thank you for protecting me; I said and smiled at him.

He smiled as he kissed my hand, I believe the day will come when I will be ready Dale, I will be ready to love you again, But for now I need to fix everything about my relationship to tutor, I had to fix myself, I need to finish everything before I enter another relationship.