𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 12 )

I've been restless since earlier, and I feel like someone is following us. We are here at the temple, as discussed. I turned around because I really felt that there were eyes looking at us.

Why do you always look back, Kale? There is no one on our back; Net said, "I think he noticed that I was anxious. I smiled at them, and we started walking around the place again."

I almost forgot to ask this, We are in the temple, so you guys are not allowed to lie; Nat said so suddenly, Dale and I stopped from walking.

What's your problem? I asked Nat, He looked at me and Dale before speaking again.

When have you two been friends? I mean, you two look like you are very close to each other; He said, I looked at Dale for a moment before looking back at Nat.

You babbling too much; I said, I was about to walk, but he stopped me, so I raised an eyebrow at him.

Just answer it we're all friends here, "he said.

Why do you have so many questions anyway? I said to Nat, "I don't know what to say or when should I start the story."

We've been friends since high school; Dale started, so I looked at him, He just smiled, and we continued walking again.

How did you meet? Is it also at school? He nodded his head and stood next to me.

I used to be an arrogant and bullied student. I always bullied new students, Khim and kale were transferees at the school I attended, so I always teased them,Khim always argued with me before While Kale just silently looked at the two of us whenever Khim and I teased each other until one day we didn't realize that because of our teasing the three of us became close to each other so since then we have been close to each other we goes to any parties and pranks other students; Dale smiled when he told them our story, I smiled because of what I remembered, He used to be arrogant and bullied while Khim didn't tolerate him, Dale was known as a bully in high school.

Is that how your friendship started? Dale and I nodded.

That's how our friendship started, but until now, nothing has changed between us. Khim and I always argue while Kale always laughs whenever Khim and I tease each other; He said and looked at me, I just smiled listening to him.

Then why didn't we even see you before when we met Kale? Net asked.

Our friendship came to a point where we had to distance ourselves from each other first, I mean, I didn't see them for two years, "Dale said.

Huh? Why? Dale looked at me while I was just looking at the front before he could answer, Net spoke again.

You didn't meet? How did Sunny become your fiance? Nat asked curiously.

I looked at Dale, and he looked at me as well.

Our families are friends, and they want us to get married for business; Dale said while looking at me, I looked away.

There's something I still don't really understand, If you and Kale haven't seen each other for two years, Why did it seem awkward when you two met again, Kale seemed angry when you met again at the university; Nat said.

When did I say I was angry at him? I asked Nat.

Net and I saw how you looked at him that day, There was something different in your eyes, I can see longing, or did I just see something wrong in your eyes? He said to me.

I do not know what you're saying; I said and looked back at the road.

Nat was right because I saw that too since we met Dale, Kale thoughts always fly away even though tutor was with us so Nat and I thought there was something between you two; Dale and I looked at each other and I was the first to look away.

Why do you know so much? We're here already, Dale, and I will go ahead of you two; I told Nat and Net.

Okay! Be careful, Dale; Nat says to Dale since he was the one driving the car.

( Kale Pov )

Dale's car left first, I saw that Nat and Net got into their car at the same time and followed us.

I took a deep breath because I was still restless, I'm sure someone was watching our every move since we entered the temple earlier. The only thing that confused me was that there were no other people in the temple except us and the Buddhas.

Are you okay, Kale? I noticed a while ago that you're anxious. Is everything alright? Dale says when we're already inside the car.

I'm fine, I felt like someone was watching us earlier; I told him, He looked at me for a moment but immediately turned his gaze back to the road.

Maybe you're just imagining it? There was no one there besides us earlier; He said, "I took a deep breath. Maybe he was right. Maybe I was just imagining all that."

Maybe you're right, "I says and lend my head on the headboard of his car.

Watch out........!!!!! I screamed in panicked when a car suddenly overtook us, He immediately blocked me with his hand. We were surprised because the car in front of us quickly left and drove his car like there's no tomorrow.

Are you okay, Kale? Dale asked me worriedly.

What was that? I say. In shock, I held my breath for a second.

Breathe well, Kale. Everything is fine now, "Dale said to me while holding my hand that I placed into my chest.

Is that person trying to kill us? I asked in shock.

Don't think about it anymore, Get some sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive at your condo, "he says.

Dale; I called him, He smiled at me and held my hands tightly.

Don't worry, everything is fine now, kale, Don't be afraid I'm here; He said softly, I feel better and he started the car again and left the place.

Go to sleep. We still have a long way to before we're arrived at your condo; He said to me, "I just nodded because I also felt tired."

Be careful; I told him, He smiled and nodded at me he put his jacket on my body. I closed my eyes, but before I fell asleep, I heard the last thing he said, which caused confusion in my mind.

"I won't let him hurt you again, I'll do everything to protect you, Kale, even if it costs my life."