𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 16 )

We are now at the beach owned by Dale's family. After Dale and I talked that night, He never left my side whenever i I go. I didn't hear anything from Tutor after that incident either, He didn't go to university, and now it's our term break.

Isn't it beautiful here? I looked behind me when I heard Dale's voice.

It's wonderful, very peaceful and calm surroundings, When I grow old I want to live in this kind of place, quiet and far from the city; I said with a smile.

Let's live this place together; He says, I smile and nod my head.

Where's khim? I asked him.

They were downstairs swimming with Nat; He said, I nodded, They found out about our plan, so they came along.

Is it okay that my friends come along, right? I asked, Our stay here is free, so it's embarrassing for his family.

They are your friends so there is no problem and another thing is that they are becoming my friends too, Can you see their smile? It can be seen that my friends also enjoy themselves because we are usually the only ones together during vacations, "he said while looking at Max.

Does Max remember me? I asked him, "I know Max since high school, but we weren't that closed even before."

He remembered you when I told him that we used to be together before I got engaged to Sunny; He says, I nod my head and put my arms on the railings.

Do you still dream about what happened until now? He asked me calmly, I took a deep breath and looked at him.

I still dream about what happened, but my reaction is not so bad when I remember or see it, Do you remember what the doctor said yesterday? I asked him and sat on the chair here.

I remembered, is there a problem there? I shook my head, He sat next to me and immediately held my hand.

Because of what happened, I got PTSD, it always triggers once I see or mention the cause of it, But the person who can cure this disease is the person who caused it, So I won't be okay until I talk to him again; I told him.

I don't want, I don't want you to see or talk to him, We will find another way; He said immediately. I held his hand and looked him in the eye.

I need to talk to him, Dale. We need to talk thoroughly, I want to make him understand things, I want to talk to him properly; He shook his head, but I spoke again.

But kale! He protested, and I smiled at him.

It's the only way to end this Dale, I want to free myself for what happened I want to end my relationship with him, I want to open my heart again to love you so I want to talk to him; I told him, he took a deep breath and nodded.

I will accompany you, "he said, I shook my head and smiled at him.

I can handle myself, I'm sure he won't hurt me anymore, I promise; He wouldn't have agreed, but I kissed his cheek and quickly got up and went down.

Ars you okay, Kale? Net asked me when he saw me running downstairs.

I-I'm fine, have fun guy's; I said and sat near the pool.

There is a barbeque on the side, Khim and Sunny cooked earlier; Net said, I nodded and played in the water, I heard Dale coming, but I just continued playing in the water.

Are you going to swim, Dale? Sunny asked him.

Later, do you need my help? He asked Sunny.

Nothing, I'll just go out. There's no beer in the fridge, I'll just buy it outside, "she said.

I'll do it, "Dale said, but Sunny shook her head.

No, I'll just do it. I will also buy something for myself, "Sunny said, smiling.

I'll go with you, "I said and immediately stood up.

Okay, "she said happily, I looked at Dale for a moment and immediately followed Sunny.

I saw you guys earlier on the porch. It looks like you two were talking seriously. Did you answer my friend already? My eyes widened because of Sunny's question, but I immediately shook my head.

We just talked about stuff; I told her and got inside the car.

Kale, our engagement is about to end, There is no problem if you and Dale get back together, Actually he look for you everywhere, He waited this moment, I saw how happy he is when he finally found you in the university; She said to me while looking at the road since she was the one driving.

It's not that easy to bring everything back Sunny, There's someone between the two of us so I know that we'll have a hard time getting back what we used to be; I said, She looked at me for a moment and also looked back at the road.

Do you still love tutoring? I shook my head at her question, I know that my love for tutor has completely disappeared, But the beautiful memories with him remain in my heart, My love for him is gone but our friendship is still in my heart.

Because of what happened, That love completely disappeared, I wholeheartedly suppressed the anger that was building up in my heart because of what he did, I wanted to be angry at him but I didn't want to completely destroy our last friendship; I told her.

You're a very good person, kale. Someone has your heart and is a very lucky person; She says and parks the car in front of seven-eleven.

My life will lead nowhere if I let anger win in my heart, If I take revenge for what he did, there will be endless revenge so it's better to just forgive the person who had sin on us; I said, she nodded and got out of the car first.

Let's go so we can get back right away; I nodded and followed her, I took a basket and just followed her on the back.

How many beers? She asked me.

2 cases only; I said, I don't like beer actually, I only drink beer if there's occasion or events.

Okay, she answered happily and took junk food, juice, and other food that can be made into pulutan later.

Let's pay; I nod and go to the counter to pay. I took out my wallet.

I will pay for it; I shook my head on what sunny says.

I'll pay for this sun, Is this all? She nodded and put her wallet back in the bag. When we finished paying, we immediately returned to the car. I put the things we bought in the compartment.

Oh my god, just a moment, Kale, I forgot something, "she said.

Alright, I'll just wait for you here; I said, "She quickly went back inside." I took out my phone and opened social media. I was about to return the phone but I was shocked and scared when someone covered my face. I don't know, I immediately felt dizzy the last thing I heard Sunny's scream before I passed out.