𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 17 )

I was holding my head because it was hurting, I looked around and I was immediately alarmed because I remembered that someone had covered my face last night, I looked around and I didn't know whose room it was.

I shook my head and got off the bed, My hands weren't tied so I didn't know who took me, I looked for the phone but remembered that I had dropped it last night.

I stepped back when the door opened, My heart beat faster because of the fear and trepidation I was feeling because of the person in front of me.

Tutor? I called him, I retreated even more when he started walking towards me, He saw that I was afraid of him so he stopped and took a deep breath.

Look kale, I won't hurt you, I- I will never hurt you; He says calmly but I shook my head in fear. My PTSD is back when I saw him. My body was trembling in fear, My heart was racing because of the fear.

Don't get near me, Don't come near me; I said to him in fear and kept moving away from him, I held my chest when I was having trouble breathing.

Kale don't be afraid, I won't hurt you; I shook my head and moved further away from him, I fell down when I lost my balance. I screamed in fear when he approached me.

Don't come near, I will jump out of this house when you come near me; My whole body was shaking while telling him, He moved away from me a little while I'm trying to calm myself down.

Kale, Please calm down; He said with concern, I bowed as I tightened my grip on my clothes.

Get out, Please get out, Get away from me; I didn't realize my tears were falling, I weakly patted my chest because I was losing my breath even more.

I felt him coming out and I couldn't help but scream, Fuck I thought I was ready to see him but I was wrong, I'm having a hard time breathing, I can't see or talk to him yet, I can't do it I'm scared.

I kneel down in pain, My heart was in pain, I held my chest even more and I tapped it gently to ease the pain I felt. I had to get out of here, I'm sure They're worried about me.

( DALE POV )

I

almost broke things here at the resort when my crew couldn't find where Kale was.

Dale calm down dale; Sunny told me, We were all surprised last night when she returned to the resthouse crying, someone kidnapped Kale while he was waiting for her outside the seven eleven.

How can I calm down? We don't know where Kale is, We don't know who took him, What if it's tutor? Kale has PTSD and he is not yet ready to see that bastard, What if he is the one who took Kale, I am afraid I am afraid that he might have done something to Kale again I will kill him sunny; I said angrily, I'm afraid that it might hurt him again.

Wait what did you say? Kale had PTSD? Why when did he have that? Nat immediately entered the room while we can see a shocked on his face.

Because of tutor, That bastard almost rape him; He cover his mouth because of what I said, I clenched my fist tightly. Where are you Kale.

What? H-how? That can't be, Tutor love him, We all saw that; Nat says, I look at him and took a deep breath.

I'll answer your question next time Nat; I answered nat and went downstairs, I saw max and Net in the living room.

Have you found Kale? I shook my head and sat on the chair here, I bowed as I clenched my fist tightly.

Dale! Dale what the hell is this? We all looked at the door when Someone yelled there and we saw khim entering the house, She left the rest house last night because tita has something to talk to her so she leave and she doesn't know that kale was kidnapped last night.

What are you saying that kale was kidnapped? Are you kidding? He was here the night before I left; He said to me in a panic.

While we were at seven eleven last night someone took him, I couldn't stop them, I'm sorry; She looked at Sunny and immediately came to her.

Who are those people? She shouted, sunny shook her head because she didn't know who it was especially since their faces were covered.

I don't know, They have masks on thier faces; Sunny say's, Khim sat down beside me and I held her hands, I know that she was scared too.

We need to find him before his parents arrive in the country, if they find out what happened to Kale, I'm sure you'll never see him again Dale; I was surprised and grabbed her by the arm to face me.

What? I asked her. She took a deep breath before speaking.

Mom told my awhile ago that tita will come home, They want to see Kale, If they found out that kale was suffering from PTSD I'm sure they will take him with them back to US; She says, I let go of her hands and wash my face using my hands, Where are you kale. Please tell me where you at and I'll get you out of there.

What are we going to do now? I asked, I did everything to find him but we really couldn't find him.

If tutor really took him only one person knows where they are now; Khim said, We all looked at her.

Who? She took a deep breath because of my question.

The person who was once important in my life, The person who will be the mother of his child; With that, We all know who.

But we know that Jizel and Tutor are not that close, are you sure she knows something? Nat asked.

You probably don't know that Jizel and tutor are actually had a past relationships, Jizel became tutor's girlfriend before Kale became tutor boyfriend; She told us, We looked at each other because we didn't know that.

We thought Jiz was pregnant because they were both drunk, We didn't know they had past relationships, We've been friends with tutor for a long time, We thought Kale was the first person he loved, We were always together back then and we could see how his world goes around on Kale, The way he takes care of Kale is very special, The way he is always there to make sure Kale is okay and safe we ​​can see how much he loves him; Net said.

I remembered what Jiz said before she broke up with me; I was surprised and looked at her immediately and she looked at me as well.

You and Jizel become girlfriend's? I asked, She nodded and raised an eyebrow at me.

Do you have a problem with that? She shook her head while I was still in shocked.

Like what I said, She told me that Tutor was super obsessed with Kale so he broke up with her, I was damn mad because she traded me for that man and then he didn't really love her; She told us.

Is that why you were so angry with him when you found out that tutor cheated on Kale, Because you couldn't accept that Jiz traded you for him? I asked, She shook her head at me before speaking.

I'm not mad because of my past with Jiz, I'm mad at tutor because he's hurting Kale, You've been away from us more than two years, dale, so you don't know how happy Kale was when he was with him, I don't like that man but I can see that kale was so happy with him so I chose to pretend that I don't know tutor; She says.

I still can't believe that you like girls too; I says. She rolled her eyes at me.

There is no gender barrier when it comes to love, so if anyone knows where Kale and tutor right now it is none other than but Jizel; She told us.

I still don't understand a lot of things that happened but the important thing now is that we have to find Kale; Nat said.

Khim stood up and called someone on her phone while I stood up and went outside for a moment to get some fresh air. I don't want to think badly, I hope, I just hope he doesn't hurt you again, Kale, because I will pray and ask the Lord for forgiveness for what I'm going to do with him if he hurt you, I will really kill him if he hurts you again, Kale.

Wait for me and I'll get you out.