𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 9 )

I thought everything was easy, but it wasn't, It hurts, It hurts so much every time I see him with someone else, It hurts to see that his priority is different now.

How long will you cry because of him? Khim asked me, I'm with her now here at the bar she owns.

I don't know, Maybe until I get tired and the pain goes away; I answered and drank the win.

You really loved him! I looked at her and just looked away and scanned the whole place.

I know that what I gave was not enough, but I truly loved him, I thought it wasn't that painful but it hurts, It hurts so much to see them together, His priorities are different now, I know that I made that decision but why is it so painful khim? Why am I crushed every time I see them together; I can't stop crying.

It's hard but I believe you can overcome everything Kale, why don't you just rest and if you want let's stay away from them for the main time; She said, I closed my eyes.

Term break is coming up. If you want to get away from here, I'll go with you, "she continued to say.

Did you talk to Dale? She suddenly asked, I shook my head, We haven't talked since our last condo talk. We don't have anything to talk about right now.

We haven't talk yet after our last conversation, We don't have anything to talk about right now, I don't even want to bother him, especially since we have our own problems; I said and drained the last wine of my glass.

He still hopes that you two will get back together; She said to me, "I put the glass down when I finished the wine."

Do you think we can get everything back to the way it was? I doesn't know what to do with him, khim, Too much happened so I don't know if it's still possible to return everything to the way it was before, With Dale's and tutor I  don't know anymore ; I told her.

I was confused, and nothing came to my mind, All I know now is that I need to know more about myself . I love tutoring, but it can't be denied that there is still a little love left from what Dale and I had back then.

You can; I cut her off and look at her in the eyes.

I don't want to repeat same mistake khim, I don't want to have relationship on Dale just to get over from tutor, I made some mistake before and you saw where it all ended, It's my mistake that I enter into a new relationship even though I haven't really lost my love for Dale, I don't want to repeat that khim; I said to her, I thought my love for dale before was gone but I was wrong, I realized that it isn't easy to take away our love to a person, No words can express our true feelings better than our heart's, We can lie but our hearts will tell the truth.

Tutor and I got here because we weren't true to each other from the beginning, I wasn't honest with him from the beginning, I allowed him to enter my life even though I knew Dale was still in my heart, I did everything for our relationship to be strong but because I didn't give enough he look for it to someone else and I understood that even though it hurt, For more than a year I loved him truly, I did what I should as his boyfriend but it was still not enough.

What are your plans now? Khim asked me, and I took a deep breath.

As usual, pretend that I'm okay; I told her.

Kale is not healthy if you always hide your feelings, Why don't you just transfer to my university; I shook my head.

I should not walk away, I have no sin, khim, This university is my dream, All my friends are here; She took a deep breath and I bowed.

( DALE POV )

I'm silently listening to khim and Kale's conversation since earlier. I don't want to disturb him, but I'm always around to keep him safe, He's hurt because of what happened. I can't blame him for loving tutor.

If I have to start from the beginning, I will do it for you, I will wait for the day you can be with me again.

My phone vibrated, and I saw it was Khim.

He's asleep already, I'll let you take him home to his condo, I know that you can take care of him, Dale-Khim

I walked towards them, and I saw that Kale was already asleep on the table, I sat beside him and looked at khim who's a bit drunk.

Do you want me to bring you to your house? She shook his head.

I already call a driver, I thought that when He and Tutor broke up, you two would have another chance, But it doesn't look like it's going to be easy Dale; She said looking at Kale.

I know, If I had to start from the beginning I will do it Khim; I told her.

Before you start with him, finish what you had to finish with sunny, Everyone knows that Sunny is your fiance, Other students might misinterpret when they find out about your plan with Kale; I took a deep breath.

Next week, We will tell our parents our decision, Sunny can't wait to introduce his boyfriend freely and so do I; She nodded to me and caressed kale's face.

He loves tutoring more than we thought, He will not be hurt like this if the love is only superficial; I also looked at Kale's face and nodded.

We know him, khim, When he falls in love, he gives everything to that person, so it is not surprising that he really loved the tutor; I said.

The term break is coming up, I would like to take him on vacation far away from here, I think that's what he needs right now, Dale; She said.

Do you have a place in mind? I asked her.

We can visit your resorts near the mountain, but there is a possibility that he won't come with us either; She said.

I will talk to him; I told her.

Please dale, Make sure that he can come with us, your school is too chaotic right now, especially since tutor and jizel are studying there, He needs a break from all of this; She said, I nodded and picked up kale.

Your driver is here. Well, go ahead; She nodded, and I left the bar, I put Kale in the front seat first, and I went around to the driving seat. I looked at his gentle face, You don't deserve to be hurt, kale. You deserve to be happy. I caressed his face and smiled a little before leaving the place.