𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 2 )

We're here at the gate of school, Nat and Net was with us.

I'll go get the car. Love, wait for me here; Tutor says, I nodded and looked Nat and Net.

Wanna go with us? I asked. They both shook their heads.

No thanks, we don't want to disturb you guys; I frowned on what they were thinking.

Is that so? Then I'll see you both tomorrow; they both nod and leave. They have their own car in the parking lot. While waiting for the tutor, I got frozen when someone talked behind me.

How are you, Kale? I swallowed hard before turning my head to face him. He's alone now, I don't know where his friends and his fiance are.

I'm very fine; I say, I was praying that I hope tutor will arrive right away, being with him makes me feel uncomfortable.

I'm happy to know that you're happy! I nodded and didn't talk anymore.

Are you still angry at me? I took a deep breath and looked at him.

Why did you think I was angry, Dale? I asked. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

For what I did, he says, I put a little smile on my face.

I forgot all of that, I forgot everything dale, whatever happened back then, let's just forget about it; I said.

I wish it was that easy, "he said.

Why? Wasn't everything easy for you? let me remind you, You're the one who finished everything about us, within two years I forgot everything including you; I say, I may sound better but that's what I really feel.

Are you happy with him? He says, I nodded.

Tutor build me when I left broken, he built me ​​again after you destroyed my world he built me ​​from scratch and now I'm happy, it's not easy but he's always there to support me; I say full of happiness.

I'm happy to know that; I waited for the tutor to arrive in front of me, but he still hasn't been here yet. No one spoke after that conversation. There are things that need to be forgotten, a lot of things happening and everything can't be taken back.

Love hop-in; I smiled and immediately got inside the tutor's car.

What takes you so long? I asked him.

The line was long, I can't get out of parking lot, wait is that Dale? I looked outside and saw Dale was still there.

Hmmm, he is; I says, he look back at me and nodded.

Let's go home; I says, he nodded, and we left the place right away.

(★ Dale Pov ★)

Watching him with someone made my heart ache, but I can't do anything to get him back, I was the one who chose to let him go in the first place.

I was waiting for you at the parking lot but you're still here; I saw sunny approaching me.

I can't get him back, sun, everything was too late; I said to her, she patted my back and hugged me.

I'm sorry for ruining everything dale, it wasn't my intention; She says, I nodded and we both started walking.

It's not your fault. Let's go; I said she nodded. He's happy now, it hurts to see, especially not because of me but I can't complain about that.

Do you still love him? I looked at sunny and smiled, we are both engaged but we're not into a relationship, our marriage is just an arranged marriage because of the family, Sunny loves someone else and so do I, but we're in a different situation she's with the person she love, while I see from afar the person I love who is now happy with others.

There's no words can explain how much I love him suny, but I'm not his world now, he's happy and I can't ruined that again; She took a deep breath and look at me in the eye.

Why don't you tell him the real reason why you left? He will understand you; I smile sadly.

Do you see how much happy he is right now, I can't bear to ruined that, I'm contented watching him like this, seeing him again was the happiest day of my life; She shook her head and lend back to the car.

Okay! If that's what you want, "Dale" It's not that too late, I think he still has feelings for you; I shook my head, I can see how happy he is with the person he loves right now, I know "kale" He can't be like that if he doesn't love the person. I smiled at Sunny and dropped her in front of her condo unit.

Please tell aunt that we can't go since the class ended late; She just nodded and saluted me, sunny and I are very good friends. I was about to go when I saw him exiting the condo. Did he live here too? I saw that he still walking out of the condo, I got out of the car and followed him quietly, why is he still going out at this hours, it's late and he might encountered drunk people, he stopped at seven eleven and went inside, I was just waiting outside, just a few minutes later I saw him come out again with plastic in his hand, I frowned, cup noddles at these hours? His phone suddenly rang, he picked it up and answered it.

Hello Khim? I stopped when he sat on the bench here.

Yea, I saw him. Why? He said, "I don't know who he is talking to, but he looks serious because of his face."

You know Tutor is my life now khim, he's been nice to me, all these years he stayed by my side, share my struggles and more and besides his getting married; He said, I felt like they were talking about me, I don't know if it was Khim who was our old friend or his new friend but I'm sure they were talking about me.

I see you this weekend then, I'll bring Tutor with me; He said and nodded as he hung up the phone, he looked up at the sky and smiled a little.

He once became my moon but now we become strangers to each other; He sadly said, I smiled a little at him, how I wish I was still by your side, too late to explain everything Kale, I'm too late, he started walking again and I just quietly followed him until he arrived back to his condo, when he got in I went back to my car and left the place, there were a lot of what ifs, but you're happy now in his arms, seeing you was already blessing to me "Kale".