𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 6 )

I think love wasn't really for me all the person I love wasn't meant for me. I don't know why my story turned out like this.

Kale, That's enough, You have consumed many bottles of wine already; Khim says, She's with me since two day's ago, I didn't go to school too, I don't want to see him yet, It's still hurts every time I see him with her, I heard from Nat that Jizel is currently studying at our university since her stomach wasn't that big yet.

How can I deal with them now khim? First Dale now Tutor, Why am I always left alone? What is my fault; She held my hand that was holding the glass.

It's not your fault on what happened, kale, You just loved him and that's all, it's not your fault because you didn't do anything wrong; She hugged me and I shed tears.

I loved him but why? Why is it still not enough to make him stay. I don't understand why khim; I cried on her shoulder while she listened to me quietly.

You can go through this, You're kale Chawarin, The strongest man I know; I was keep sobbing in her shoulder It's hurt to let him go but that's the only way to end this, He's having a child now and I know that's the thing which I know I can't give to him.

It's okay Kale, Everything will be okay; She says, I just hugged her while crying.

What If, You'll transfer to Bangkok university, I can't bear to see you hurt every time you go to that school; She said, I wiped my tears and took a glass and poured wine again.

I can't, I lost him but that doesn't mean I will lose my friends too; I says, she was about to grab my glass but I immediately drunk the wine Inside it.

But Kale; I look at her, I know I'm a bit tipsy already but I can still see her.

I can bear the pain khim, I'm use to it although I can't totally blame tutor for our broken relationship, I was in fault too, I love him but not as much I love D; I cut my words after realizing what I'm saying.

You still love him? She asked, I shook my head and remember his face.

No! I says.

You just said it kale, You still love him; She insisted, I put my head on the table and banging it on.

I don't know, After two years for not seeing each other, I- I thought I can forget the love I give him but I think I'm wrong seeing him again makes my heart happy for unknown reason, But still I love Tutor with all my heart's I didn't cheat on him even though I know he was unfaithful to our relationship, I just can't; I says, I feel dizzy already, I can feel that she removed the glass I was holding.

(★ DALE POV ★)

I was listening to Kale and khim since awhile ago, I can heard all of their conversation, Khim called me earlier saying that Kale was drunk in the bar.

I can bear the pain khim, I'm use to it although I can't totally blame tutor for our broken relationship, I was in fault too, I love him but not as much I love D; He cut his words after realizing what he's saying.

You still love him? khim asked, He shook his. I wanted to be by his side but I know he's in pain right now.

No! He says.

You just said it kale, You still love him; khim insisted, He put his head on the table and banging it on.

I don't know, After two years for not seeing each other, I- I thought I can forget the love I give to him but I think I'm wrong seeing him again makes my heart happy for unknown reason, But still, I love Tutor with all my heart's I didn't cheat on him even though I know he was unfaithful to our relationship, I just can't; I feel the pain he was caring right now, I wanted to punch tutor for hurting him but I can't bring myself because I hurt him for the first place if I just told him the truth that year this won't happened to him, He won't hurt like this. I saw khim calling me so I approached them, I saw that Kale was already asleep at the table, I sat next to him and looked at his face.