𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ( 5 )

After our anniversary, Kale and I happily walked along the beach because we both love the sea.

Dale, let's go to New Zealand when the school is on vacation, I'll visit Granny there; Kale said, I held his hand as we walked.

Of course, when we go on vacation, we immediately get tickets; He was happy to walk with me.

We'll make it to the second anniversary, right? he asked suddenly, I smiled and touched his face, I still couldn't tell him about my fixed marriage with my friend Sunny, I didn't know how to tell everything.

Yes! of course, we will be together more than that; He smiled and we continued walking again, it was a bit dark so the air on the beach was fresh, I just looked at him while he was happily soaking his feet in the sea, when you find out about that engagement, I hope you're ready listen to my explanation, I don't like it but my family needs me Kale.

(★"PRESENT TIME "★)

I'm here in the classroom, I'm not with Sunny or Max because I came in early, I remember what Khim said last night when Kale left.

You have to understand him, Dale, everything that happened was not easy for him, especially when you left him; Khim said, I looked at her when she suddenly came next to me, I was still here at the beach.

Isn't it too late for everything, khim? He loves tutoring very much, I saw how much he loved him more than the love he gave me; She shook her head and looked at the sea like me.

What is love to you? Dale, as far as I can see, his love for his boyfriend is not that deep, don't get me wrong even though he hasn't introduced him to me yet, I saw that man already, there are things that you think are right but they aren't; She said, I was confused by what she wanted to say.

You see Tutor? She nodded and took a deep breath.

I saw him, but I can't tell you where. Do you think Kale would still be hurt until now if he didn't love you wholeheartedly? He's still hurting until now, dale, it's not that easy to treat the wound we left behind to the person we love; I took a deep breath and nodded to what she said, she was right the wound I left was too deep.

Although I also see him happy with his boyfriend, I once saw them but I let him introduce him to me; She said.

Aren't you mad at me? I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

I'm angry because you hurt my friend, but I'm just a friend so I don't have the right to question your decisions, Kale was even more hurt by what happened, I saw him crying all night asking why, he's always asking himself why you able to leave him, he's family was willing to help you Dale, they were willing to help for Kale's sake; I took a deep breath and sipped the last of the wine in my glass.

I don't want to bother them. They are already doing a lot; She became quiet and didn't answer me anymore.

Put efforts in things I'm sure you still have a chance, to be honest apart from you I can't trust anyone for my friend, we're friends dale but you know kale is more important to me; I smiled and nodded, I knew that they had always been important to each other.

I know that, and I know in Kale's heart, you're important to him too; She nodded and smiled at me. She tapped my shoulder and stood up and left.