Part 4

Trinity Clark~ (Parker ^)

I woke up with a blurry vision, a headache, and on hard wood floor. My eyes started to clear up and I recognized the place. I was still at Nash and Cameron's apartment. I got up from the hard wood floor and looked around. Jack and Jack were both knocked out on the couch, Taylor was on the stairs sleeping. The place was a complete mess. Cups everywhere, empty bottles, and what looked like barf. I got up stumbling a little, I looked down and my ankles were all bruised. "Fuck." I said to myself, holding my head with my hand, "what happened last night?" I questioned myself. "The party of a life time happened last night," I looked up and a shirtless Cameron was at the top of the stairs, "heads up," he threw a bottle of pills at me, which I caught. "For the headache you're sporting." Cameron said, going back into his room. I opened the bottle and took two pills and swallowed them with my dry throat. Cameron came back out with a tank on and made his way down stairs, jumping over Taylor. "Man, who knew you'd be the one to tear up the dance floor, Small-Tits," Cameron laughed. "Uh, w-what are you talking about?" I sat down on the couch, my head was killing me. "Yup, it's all over vine, and Twitter, and Instagram, ..And YouTube." He showed me a clip of me dancing with a bottle of vodka in my hand off of his phone. I do not remember that, at all! Nash came out of his room looking furious, "Guys, wake up! Quick." Nash yelled. Taylor and Jack and Jack woke up turning their attention to Nash.
"Our manager is pissed the fuck off, clean this place up. She's coming in 15 minutes!" Nash said, coming down the stairs picking up some cups off the floor.
"Alright, Princess of Small Tits, you go up the stairs and fix yourself up." Cameron smacked my back, motioning me to get up. I made my way to the upstairs bathroom, I was about turn the doorknob but I got a flash back from last night. Parker, random girl, cheating. I frowned.
"Nash, can I uh, use your restroom in your room to fix myself?" I asked. I just heard a "sure." So I entered his room, and then entered his restroom and locked the door. I looked myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess. My hair was tangled and looked like a teased mess. My makeup was smeared. I had bags under my eyes.
"You're something, you know that?" I said to myself. I grabbed a brush and started to fix my hair and tried to make it look natural. I just put it up in a ponytail and went on to wash off my makeup and just went natural there too.
I walked out into Nash's room and went through his closet. I grabbed some grey sweats and a big t-shirt that said 'Ok Cool'. I sprayed some of Nash's Hollister cologne on myself and just went with this look. I walked out and saw that the boys were working quick and cleaned the place up to look some what decent. "Nice look, Trin!" Jack J laughed. "Ah, that's dope." Jack G said, getting the other guys attention to look at the top of the stairs. "You don't mind, do you Nash?" I asked. "Nah, it's totally fine. You look better in it than I do." He laughed, and I just sighed. I made my way down the stairs and looked at the guys, cleaning and working hard. I've never seen them look this scared. They must be in huge trouble if this manager lady is coming. I wonder what for though?

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door and the guys gasped. Making me gasp along with them. "Guys, sit down in the living room and just stay quiet." Nash commanded us, Which we did.
Nash opened the door and a lady in a tight suit walked in. She wore square glasses, and had a bun so tight that it made her wrinkles almost disappear. "Goodmo-" Nash was cut off by this She-Devil, "Don't speak. Let me think." She said. Nash joined us on the couch as she paced in front of us. Making me dizzy. "What were you all thinking last night? Do you all know what's on the Internet from last night!?" She stomped her foot. "Just this hilarious video of Trinity get down and crazy." Cameron pointed at me, I just rolled my eyes as he and Gilinsky highfived. "No, not just that." This woman gritted her teeth. She took her laptop out and opened it, she typed her password in and opened her photo file. "This is what's on the Internet!" She pointed to the screen. There was pictures of the party, bottles everywhere, and you could tell we were drunk. "This isn't all." The woman clicked on more pictures, I couldn't believe it. Cameron was kissing some girl in these pictures. Like full on tongue and lips. I feel sorry for who ever this girl is. "I-is that..?" Jack J stuttered. "TRINITY?" All the guys said together, looking at me. Holy crap, the girl in the pictures is me. "Trinity." I said, not believing it. Oh god. "I'm gonna throw up." I grabbed a near by trash can and threw up chunks inside it.
"So it's you little missy!" The woman pointed her long witch finger at me, "what do you have to say for yourself?" She said. "Uh, I feel sick to my stomach and I don't remember any of that." I said, trying to hold down anymore barf.
"None of you remember because you were all drunk! Underage drinking! This could get you in trouble!" The manager said, "lucky for you, I know some people that took down most of it. But a lot of people have the photos of Cameron and Little Missy here kissing." The manger stated. "And yet, you couldn't take the video of me dancing down?" I sighed. "Nope, that one is just way too funny." The manager laughed.

"I have a plan to fix this little kissing problem though." Their manager spoke, "come out and tell all your fans that you, Cameron, have been dating Trinity over here, in secret. So, then you both come out as a official couple, then, a few months later Trinity over here cheats on you and you end it. Than bang! All over." She explained. Her using the word "cheat" reminds me of Parker. I still can't believe he cheated on me. I thought I knew him, he promised me.

"How does that solve the kissing pictures?" Nash asked. "People don't want to see their idol kissing some random bimbo, it'll break their little teen hearts," she kept talking, "it'll make the pictures seem like they meant to kiss, and not just because the alcohol made them do so. You guys are setting a bad example for these teenage girls. You need to slow down, because you guys yourself are still young." The manager ended.

"So, is that all? Can I go back to throwing up?" I asked.

"No, starting tomorrow. You're living here. Go home pack your stuff, because we need as much publicity for you to make fans think that you're Cameron Dallas's girlfriend. We'll have interviews, photoshoots, even a website all set up for you both tomorrow." Their manager kept talking. She never shuts up.

"Wait, so you're saying I have to live with this thing for how long!?" I whined, pointing at this huge Idiot. "Just for two to four months, that's all." The manager said.
Cameron jumped off the couch. "You mean we have to pretend to like each other as boyfriend and girlfriend for that long? I mean have you looked at her?" Cameron said pointing at me, "plus, she ain't got perky boobies!" He finished.
"Fuck you, Dick Head." I said. "Shut your mouth, Ass Wipe." He came back.

"Ah, ah, ah. It's final. Buh-Bye now." The manager grabbed her stuff and left.
Great. Looks liked I'm stuck in this sticky situation. With this fuck-tard.

I didn't have much to say. I had to let this shit sink in. I am officially in a fake relationship with the worst boy in the world. Out of all of the guys in the world, I end up with this one.
I open my phone and call an uber. I didn't have much to say, I was in shock and I just wanted to leave without a word. I'd be back tomorrow to ruin my life some more. I grabbed my purse and phone and went outside to leave in my uber.
Daisey is not going to believe any of this.