Part 23

Trinity Clark-

The next morning, I woke up next to Cam. I think the cutest thing about him is when he sleeps. He's peaceful and snores so cute... It's weird, yesterday he held my hand then told me I was beautiful, then I said to 'save it for the camera's' but then kissed his cheek. Is that miss leading? Or was that too much? I'm not complaining though. I like it.. I like him, but I don't wanna say anything yet. Not until I'm sure. I just wanna see where things go.

I scooted closer to him and closed my eyes and sighed. "Mmm," I heard him groan, "you awake?" He said. "No," I said, "I'm skydiving, call me back later." I giggled. He laughed a little too. "Did I tell you yesterday, or did I forget?" He said. "Uh tell me what?" I asked him. Honestly, I was hoping he'd say something like 'I like you' but it wasn't. "Oh shit.. Well we have a photo shoot at one later." He said and put his arms under his head and laid on them. "Uh.. We?" I questioned. "Yes we, us, you and I, you and me. The two of us." He laughed then looked at me. "So like a couple photoshoot then?" I said as I looked up at the ceiling. "Exactly," he looked up at the ceiling too, "just shower, wear whatever, do your hair whatever then go. They're gonna do your hair, makeup, and dress you up there anyways." He said to me.

"What's the photoshoot for anyways?" I asked him. He got up from the bed and stood by it, facing me. I looked at his muscular body, and his 'v' line. He was looking out the window, so he didn't notice my starring. "Uh, it's for a magazine." He said. "Wait what? Which one?" I asked him. "I think... J-14, we get like 2 pages to ourselves. Tomorrow we've got the interview at ten, so yeah." He said. "Alright dude sounds like a plan." I sighed. All I could think of was 'yay more faking it for some guy that I might like' it's like playing with his feelings and playing with mine.

* Later that Day*

Cameron and I got ready for the shoot. He was in the restroom while I finished straightening my hair. I wore a black crop top, with regular indigo skinny jeans, black converse, and a Lokai bracelet. Cameron came out of the restroom wearing a burgundy tank, black cargo shorts, and his black vans. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yes," I nodded my head grabbing my phone, "can we take my car?" I asked pouting my lip. We always take his Rover, I never get to spend time with my new baby. "Okay, fine. But I'm driving." He laughed. I grabbed my car keys and tossed them to him.

We left his apartment and went down to the parking lot. We got into my car and it still smelled brand new. He started the car and you could hear the beautiful roar of the engine. I strapped my seatbelt on, as he pulled out of the parking lot. I turned the radio on and Crystal Heart by Jasmine Thompson was playing. "Holy crap, I love this song!" I said as I blasted the speakers into a higher volume.
Cameron was going through the streets of LA as we made our way to this apartment where the photographers of J-14 have clothes, props, and sets. Once we arrived, the apartment was pretty big. It's exterior was red bricks, and it reminded me of a New York apartment.
We got off of the car and closed the car doors. "Welcome, Cameron and Trinity!" We heard a British accent come from behind us, "I'm Danielle, I'll be taking your pictures today. Nice ride, Cam." She smiled at the BMW. "Actually..," he said and planted the keys into my palm, "it's hers." He laughed. The three of us headed inside of the apartment and you were greeted with a living room full of lights, and cameras.

She took us up stairs where she had a room set up for us. "Okay, so in a few minutes my team will be here. Two boys, two girls, and they'll help you with makeup, hair, and clothes. The look we're doing for today is sort of sexy, classy, grungy. Like those tumblr couples you see everywhere online." She explained. I knew exactly what kind of look she was looking for. Those pics are sometimes so raw, I love it.
She walked us into another bedroom where it was divided into two. One side was for me, and the other was for Cameron. "Here's where you'll be getting everything done. So today we have three sets of clothes for you guys to take pictures in. One is casual, two is classy, then three is sexy." She told us. Me and came just nodded and agreed with her. She pointed to a wall where a table was set up with food, drinks, and snacks. "Refreshments are right there, please don't be messy piggies, and be sure to clean up. Thanks." She smiled. She exited the room and went downstairs. Leaving Cameron and I alone in the "changing room".

There hung 3 bags with my name on them, and 3 bags with Cameron's name on them. "Those are the outfits we're wearing, let's start off with one." We both reached for bag number one and zipped it open. It was an black adidas hoodie with white board shorts with the little adidas logo on the front part where the high part of my thigh ends. They're a little short but I don't wanna complain.
I turned around to see Cameron shirtless changing into his first outfit. He looked back at me, "what?" He smiled and flexed his arms and chest. Which was kinda hot, but I didn't want to drool over him like every other girl.
I turned to face the wall and started to change into the outfit quickly. Suddenly I felt Cameron come from behind me and grab my waist "you should change in front of me more often, your ass looks amazing.." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Cameron stop, that's weird.." I turned around to see him in a white tank top, and black adidas sweats with the lines down the side, they were the tight ones and his butt looked good in them. We both walked into the "set" which was made to look like a teenagers bedroom. With a bay window, a messy bed, and just look natural and "tumblr" may I say. "Ready to begin?" The lady walked in with a Canon t6i camera with a huge lens. We both nodded. "Okay, so just pose and do natural things like you two do at home, make it look cute too." We tried making it look natural at first, but it was awkward too. We got shots of me laying on his chest, him laying on my thighs while I play with his hair, and one where he ran me up against the wall and kissed me on the lips. "Alright that was perfect. The Shots came out better than I thought. Put on outfit two and we can call it a day. I don't really like outfit three, it's just a robe where you'd both be naked under which isn't necessary." She laughed. Both Cam and I went back into the changing room and put on outfit 2. "Cameron, I'm not too sure about this.. We're gonna be half naked.." I said. "It's fine, it'll be quick, babe don't worry." He said. "Cam, don't call me that.." I blushed. I quickly put on the Calvin Klein sports bra and spandex. I turned around to see Cameron in Calvin Klein sweats that were below his hips, showing his 'v' line. I bit my lip as I looked at him. "Like what you see?" He winked at me. I laughed and patted his chest and went into the room.
"Okay, final round. Let's get this done so you guys can go be happily cute but not in front of a camera! Okay!" She laughed. Again we started posing and taking shots of what we were doing. We took shots of us kissing at the bay window, of him carrying me and smiling look up at me, and my all time favorite where he was laying on his back and I was on top of him as I kissed him on the lips. Once I disconnected our lips he just held my waist and looked into my eyes, "kiss me like that more often." He whispered. "Alright you two, let's call it a day. You can go change and skip out, alright? Here are your pay checks." She said. I got off of Cam and she handed both of us the pay checks and left the room. I looked down at the pay check, "oh my god.. This is a lot of money." I said. Cam held himself up with his elbow, "what? You act like you've never seen a paycheck before." He laughed. "Not with this many zero's, Cam this is more than I make in 5 months working at the record store." I said. "Alright Princess, I get it. You work hard for your money, but now you just got payed for taking a few pictures, you can spoil yourself babe. Now let's go, I wanna go play with my ps4." He said and we both went to change into our original outfits we came in.

We were walking down the hall and pasted the office where they edit and upload the pictures. "Oh, Trinity come here a moment." A lady called me, both Cam and I went into the room. "Yes?" I answered. "Hi, I'm Natasha," she shook my hand, "I'm looking at these pictures and I'm stunned at how beautiful you are and your bodies complexion. Have you ever thought about modeling?" She asked. "No, never. This is the first time I really do anything like this." I said to her. "Here," she handed me a card, "that's a number of a modeling agency. They've worked with Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevigne, all sorts of models like that. You should give them a call. You could have a future in modeling." She said. "Oh.. Okay.. Well thank you. Bye." I said. Cam and I both walked out and left the house. "Could it be, I may be dating a future super model?" Cameron said, "possibly? But we're not dating. And I'm not sure, modeling? That's insane." I said as we got into the car. I got into the passenger and he got into the drivers seat. "Okay we basically are dating, and do what makes you happy. Modeling could be a little thing you do on the side. You really are breath taking babe." He said as he held my hand and we drove back home.

Sometimes he can be a little too sweet. But I like it.. I like him..

*Authors Note*
Hey guys! It's been forever since I updated, but I'm on break and I hope everyone is having a happy holidays❤️ I'll be updating soon. But yeah like and comment!