Part 32

Trinity Clark~

I hopped out of the shower and dried my body off. I kept my outfit hung on a hook on the bathroom door. I put on this cute black bralet and a black thong. I took of the dress from hooked door and put it on. Then I went into my bedroom and put the strapped black heels.

I sat at my vanity and began doing my makeup. I could hear my mom and siblings talking in the living room. I couldn't hear much but muffled voices and laughs. I opened my makeup caddy and started doing my makeup. I tried extra hard with my look today, I wanted to look sharp.

I went back into my restroom and blow dried my damp hair to completely dry and started to curl it loosely.

And like that I was ready. I grabbed my purse and my phone and stood at my full body mirror in my room and took a picture for snapchat I captioned it "lunch with fam and babes fam💖" and set it for ten seconds because I looked bomb. I checked the time and it read 12:20 pm. I walked into the living room where my family was waiting. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Wow, honey you look so nice, but it looks like you're trying too hard." My mom said as she stood up and put her arm through her bag. "I think I look great," I smiled, "and you look like you're not trying enough." I said gritting through my teeth under my breath. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh nothing, mother." I fake smiled. I grabbed my keys to my car "come on, we're taking my car." I said. "Will we even fit in that tiny car of yours, Trinity? We should take my escalade!" My mom said. "No, I think my car has enough room for all of us." I said.

We went down the elevator together and into the parking garage. There was only 4 cars in the small parking garage, my moms car, Daisey's Mercedes, and Nash's Camaro. My car was the last one on the lot. "Where's your car?" My brother Michael asked. We walked towards my BMW as I unlocked it with the key fob. "Wait, how could you even afford a car like this?" My sister Briana asked. "It was a gift." I said as we all got in. My sisters sat in the back by the windows while Michael sat between them. I was driving and my mom was riding passenger. "Start route to Patina restaurant." I said the the voice responsive gps. It gave me a route to the restaurant and we headed off. "Wow, I can't believe Parker would give you this beautiful car as a gift." My mother said as she rubbed the dash board of the car. "Umm, it wasn't from Parker." I told my mom. "Oh no? Then how'd you get it? You know I was so sure Parker did. His family is so wealthy and he's studying law, that's a man with a future and money." My mom said.
"You know mom, maybe you should of came down to visit Parker because he's all you've been talking about since you got here." I snapped. "Excuse me?" She raised her voice. "Nothing.. Just forget it."

About five minutes later we finally arrived at the restaurant and found a parking spot.

We all got off of my car and I locked the doors. We began to walk to the front doors when two guys in uniforms opened the doors for us. My family and I walked in and there stood Cameron, his mom, and his sister their backs facing us. Cameron quickly glanced at me, turned back to the guy holding the book of reservations, then turned back at me once he noticed it was me. "W-wow, you look so amazing." He said in awe. I smiled and hugged him from the side. "Oh, uh right," He said awkwardly, "mom, Sierra.. This is Trinity and her family." Cam said as his mom and sister turned to face us. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you," Cam's mom shook my hand and I shook hers back. "It's nice to meet you, Trinity." Sierra shook my hand and I shook hers back. "It's nice to meet you lovely ladies," I smiled, "this is my mother Laurel, my brother Michael, and my two sisters Sabrina and Briana." I finished. They all shook hands and the waiter finally called out "Clark, party of eight!" He said as he led our families to our table. Cam and I were the last two following our families. "My mom keeps asking about Parker." I whispered to Cam. "Are you going to tell her what happened?" He asked. "I'm only going to tell her that we broke up, I don't want her to worry about anything else he's done," I said, "she'd probably say it's all my fault." I sighed.

We took our seats. Cam's mom was at the end of the table, then it was Cam and I across each other. Sierra and my mom across each other, my sisters across each other, and my bother at the end of the table. The waiters left us glasses of water on our table and we just began to chat.

"So, Laurel what do you do for a living?" Cam's mother asked mine. "Oh, I'm a lawyer and my husband owns stocks at the warehouses in San Diego" my mom answered, "what about yourself?" ... They continue talking while Cam, Sierra, and I had our own conversation. "So, Trinity how did you and my brother meet?" she asked, and Cameron butted in "Sierra!?". I giggled a bit "We met a few years ago when Magcon first started, Taylor brought the guys over because Taylor and I have been friends since we were little kids." I answered. She just nodded her head and smiled, "but we started talking a few months ago again then he asked me out and yeah..." I finished.

The waiter came and took our orders and quickly left.
"So, honey you never told me where Parker got you that necklace?" my mom asked me as I sipped my water and chocked. "Uh, Parker? Who-who's Parker?" Cam's mom questioned. "he's no one, & Cameron gave me this necklace mom." I held the bird between my thumb and index finger and twiddled it around. "as a birthday gift... Or...?" my mom questioned even more. "No, he just gifted me it because he wanted to, mother." I answered. "No, not because he wanted to.. Because he really cares and likes you." we both turned to Cameron's mom. "He only gives those to special women in his life." Cam's mom smiled. I turned to Cameron who was blushing a deep red. I turned back to his mom and she pulled out her necklace from her blouse and Sierra did the same from her t-shirt. Cam's mom had a butterfly and Sierra had a ladybug with its wings out like it was read to fly.

"Oh.. Okay well you guys must be really close friends then, right?" my mom questioned once more. There was a quiet awkward pause at the table as everybody turned to look at each other except my mom who looked puzzled. "Mom, Cameron and I are dating." I said to her. She stayed quiet and looked at everyone at the table. "dating..?" she sounded shocked, "but-but what about Parker? Trinity you too we're happy together, you two were meant to be, you loved him so mu-" I interrupted my mother. "No mom. We weren't. I wasn't happy, I thought I was.. It wasn't meant to be. I didn't love him like I thought I did.. It seems like you loved the idea of Parker.. Even more than your own daughter." I said. "Excuse me?" my mother said standing up at the table. "Do not make scene right now. I wanted you to meet Cameron and to show you how much I really like him. He makes me happy, mom.." I said. I could feel everyone's eyes on me at the table, hell.. I could feel everybody's in the restaurant. "Oh, please. You don't know what you want!" my mom hollered. "And you do?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. She didn't know what else to say, she stuttered and noticed eyes were on us. She grabber her purse and left the table and walked out the front door of the restaurant.

"Uh.." I stood up at the table, "I'm so sorry you guys, I didn't mean for this to happen my mom just gets so-" I was interrupted by Cam's mom, "It's okay honey, we understand." she said sincerely. "Hold this for me till I get back?" I hand my bag to Cam as I leave to go after my mother.

*
Authors note:
Wow I suck at updating my bad. But yay for a new part?