Part 10

Trinity Clark~

I woke up the next morning on the couch, "how did I get down here?" I thought to myself. I lifted myself up with my elbows and realized I had a blanket on myself. "Did I have this last night?" I thought to myself again.
I got up from the couch and went up stairs into Nash's room, he was just laying on his stomach while he was on his laptop. I stood at his door, "hey there," I smiled, "thanks for the blanket last night." I said. He looked at me confused, then spoke "Blanket? What blanket?" I laughed a bit, "You know the one you gave me last night, because I accidentally crashed on the couch?" I said. "Oh, yeah. Wasn't me. Must of been Cam." Nash says. Cameron? Why would he be nice enough to give out a blanket? Especially to me? "Oh, right. I guess I'll just thank him then." I left the room and walked down the hall to Cameron's room. I slowly opened the door and he was laying down while he was on his phone. He looked over at me and went back to his phone.

"Hey, did you, umm, give me this blanket last night?" I asked. "Yes I did." He said, typing on his phone. "Why?" I asked again. "Because it was cold, you looked cold. That's why." He laughed. "Right, but you hate me." I said. "Yeah, but you're my guest and it gets pretty cold at night, just wanted you to be comfortable. Don't be so ungrateful, you little brat." He said. He was actually being nice to me. Wish I could of been awake to see it at the time. "Well, thanks.. I guess." I said to him. He turned his head to me, "Don't mention it. Literally. Don't want people to know I actually tried being nice to you for a change." He sat up on his bed. "Whatever, dude," I scuffed a laugh, "I'm gonna shower." I grabbed an outfit and headed for the restroom in his room. "Don't slip and die on your small tits, Small-Tits!" Cameron yelled as I closed the restroom door.

I showered, dried myself off, did my hair and makeup, then changed into my outfit. I put on a high waisted leather skirt, a white t-shirt that I tucked in, and my fully white high top vans. I walked out and put my laundry into a basket next to the closet. Cameron was sitting on his bed still on his phone, but he was changed. He had khaki pants on and a burgundy shirt on that said 'Vans'. I sat on the computer desk and went onto my phone too. I opened snapchat and took a selfie with Cameron in the back with the caption of 'babe always on his phone😔' I started looking through snaps when suddenly Cameron started to speak "Why would you post that on snapchat?" He asked. "What? You don't like?" I laughed. "No, it's just weird with the whole 'babe' thing." He said. "Oh, yeah. Well we kinda have to." I answered him. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to his phone.
I turned back around and also went back on my phone.
Out of nowhere, Cameron yells "kiss cam!" And runs over to me and kissed my cheek. I knew what he was doing, he was recording on snapchat, so I decided to play along. "Babe, you scared me!" I laughed. "I scared you? Here." He said, and kissed my cheek again. Then the 10 seconds ended and the video he made started to play.
We looked at it making sure it looked good. Cameron and I looked at each other and made eye contact for a few seconds, it was awkward. "Uh, yeah, it looks good, post it." I said getting up and walking over to his window. Just to avoid what just happened.

"Alright, cool." He said, and posted the snapchat.

I looked at the time and remembered I was going to Daisey's to catch up. "Oh, hey. I'll be right back, I'm going over to my friends. I'll be back at like 4 or 5." I said. I went to the nightstand grabbed the keys that had the BMW sign on it and walked out of the room, down the stairs, and out the front door.
I know it seemed rushed, and outta nowhere but I just wanted to get away from what happened with Cameron, and with just being in that apartment for the past 2 days.

I went down the stairs and finally made it to the garage floor where everybody else parks. I unlocked the car from the key buttons and entered my car.
I put my phone down into a cup holder, put my seat belt on, check my mirrors and just paused. My car still smells brand new. And it's all mine! All mine! I'm sorry, I've just never had such a nice car. I was about to start the car until I noticed something. "Holly crap, it's push to start!" I sort of yelled inside the car. I looked out my window and I saw a couple make a face at me, guess they must of heard me? I pressed the button and the car turned on and the engine roared so beautifully.
I started pulling out of the parking lot, and starting driving to Daisey's apartment.