Part 28

Trinity Clark~

I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. Waking up in my apartment felt so odd, I haven't been here in a while. I looked around my bedroom and I was alone. Was this all a dream? I got up and walked to my door and got the smell of eggs and bacon. I walked into my living room and looked over at my kitchen to see Cameron cooking shirtless he turned his head from the stove to my direction. "Good morning, sleepy head." He smiled at me. He set two plates on the bar. "What's all this?" I asked as he poured two glasses of orange juice. "Just a little thank you for letting me crash here. You didn't have to, Nash and I could of just stayed at a hotel." He smiled. "Don't mention it," I said as I pulled the tall chair and sat down as Cameron sat next to me, "I didn't know you could cook." I said and took my fork stabbing the eggs and putting it in my mouth. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." He laughed and ate his bacon.

"So, how'd you sleep last night?" I asked Cameron as we both looked at each other. "Well, I couldn't sleep at first. I was afraid of Parker finding us and hurting you, the way he just spoke to you last night made me realized how crazy he is. Then I heard you groaning and talking in your sleep you kept saying 'please leave me alone' and I got scared, I thought he somehow got into your room. I ran in there but you were just having a nightmare. What'd you dream about?" He said curiously taking a sip from his orange juice. "Oh god, this killer was chasing me through the woods and was about to kill me, but then someone tried saving me and the killer pulled a gun on them and shot them." I said thinking about the dream, it felt so real. I didn't want to tell Cameron that it was him that was shot because I didn't want to scare him or let him know that I actually dreamt about him. "Was that person saving you supposed to be me?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Yeah.. How'd you know that?" I arched my brow looking at him. "Because you said 'run Cameron' in your sleep. Which is cute that you're so worried for me in your sleep." He said and kissed my cheek. He got off the chair and took our empty plates and began washing them.

He washed our plates and I got off my chair and walked over behind Cameron. I wrapped my arms around his bare body and kissed his bare back. He finished washing the dishes and dried his hands, he turned around to face me and wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my forehead, "I'm just glad that you weren't home when he got there. Who knows what he could of done to you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself knowing you got hurt, I just want to protect you." He said with a shaky voice. I looked up to look at his expression, he had a scared yet angry look and his jaw was clench. I reached up and kissed his jawline and he relaxed and looked down at my face, "Hey.. Relax.. I'm right here.. I'm with you and I'm okay." I said as I held his face with both my hands. I went into my my tippy toes and kissed his lips as he held my waist.

The kiss started to get heated and I could feel Cameron smile through the kiss causing me to smile too. I felt his tongue swipe at my bottom lip asking for permission to enter and I slightly opened my mouth and let him in. Our tongues danced with each other. He pushed me back and lifted me onto the island in my kitchen as he took my top off revealing my black lace underwear and he started to attack my neck and nip and leave wet kisses on my neck, he started to trail off and go down to my chest and leave wet kisses on my breasts. He took his hands and tried to pull my shorts off but I freaked, "No, stop..." I put my hands on his arms making him stop. "Why what's wrong?" He looked confused, "I thought you wanted me, or are you just leading and teasing me?" He said with a disappointed face. "No it's.. It's not that Cameron," I bit my lip and looked down. I didn't want him to know that I was still a virgin, and I was scared to. I've thought about it but when I was with Parker, but I don't know if I would give it up for Cameron. There was a long pause. "Are you still hung up on Parker? Is that it?" He asked with a serious tone. "No, hell no that's not it!" I said shaking my head no. "Then what the hell could it be Trinity? I can't have girls over since we've been together, so it'd be nice to get some action!" He said. "I'm a fucking virgin, you asshole," I was furious, "if I don't want to have sex then no is no. But if you just see me ass a source of pleasure then maybe we'll never have sex." I said grabbing my shirt from the counter and pushing him away from me so I could jump off the counter and storm to my room as I slammed my door.

I can't believe him. I pulled my shirt over my head and went over to the doors that led to my balcony and opened them. It was only 10:56 am and there was already drama in my day. I leaned over the rail and took deep breathes. I could still taste him on my lips. I was angry at myself that I actually kinda liked Cameron, but he couldn't see me like that. I stood out onto my balcony for a good twenty minutes. I just looked over at the city. There was a nice cool breeze taking and lifting my hair. I heard someone walking up behind me and lean on the rail next to me. "Nice view..." Cameron said as he looked over the view with me. "Yeah.. Made me realize how much I actually missed this place." I sighed. "Trin, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to come off as a scum bag like that and I don't want you to feel pressured about giving me your virginity, or any guy in this case. I'm just glad you didn't give it to Parker." He said. "I don't wanna say it's okay, because it's not but I accept your apology. I'm glad about that part too." I laughed lightly.

"It's been a wild ride with you Cameron, and it's only been a few weeks." I said. "Yeah, but it's been a fun ride. I wouldn't want to be stuck in this situation with anybody else but you," he smiled at me, "because you're an amazing girl. That first morning we got to wake up next to each other, I felt myself getting closer to you. Seeing how you really are made me open up to you and like you more, but.. Not in a friend way." He confessed. Oh my god, is he really saying this out loud to me? Does Cameron actually like me? "I don't know if you feel the same way about liking me back but I just wanted to get that off my chest." He said as we both looked over at the city in a quiet pause. I took my hand and tangled it with his, "Cameron, I like you too. But timing isn't right, everything is a mess. Everything is changing and the whole Parker thing.. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to start another relationship." I told him. He looked into my eyes and pulled me close once more, "Trinity, I will wait for you. I don't mind. You're worth the wait." He kissed my forehead making me blush.

We went back inside and just spent the whole day watching Netflix, playing video games, and watching YouTube videos. We even filmed a "girlfriend does my makeup tag" for Cameron's YouTube channel. We ended the night by watching The Breakfast Club and towards the end of the movie Cameron fell asleep with his head on my lap. Which I found so cute.

*authors note*
sorry this chapter was kind of weak but I hope you enjoy! And please try to spread the word about my book! you know what to do, comment and vote and I'll post soon! :)