Part 12

Trinity Clark-

The next morning, I woke up in Cameron's bed. Wait what?
I raised myself up on my elbows and let my eyes adjust to the brightness that shown through the windows. I looked to the left and Cameron was laying on his stomach snoring lightly. Did I sleep walk up here or..?
Anyways, I got up from the bed and made my way to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I really feel like doing something today, like go out or shop. I finally found an outfit and made my way to the bathroom.
I felt lighter today, like I didn't have much to worry about.

I started the shower and put it to a warm enough temperature. I stripped down and entered the glass-walled shower. I finally added in some of my shampoo, conditioner, and body-washes. I got tired of smelling like axe so quick.
I washed my body with vanilla scent, and washed my hair with this shampoo that's suppose to make your hair shine, if it didn't do that, than the plus side is that it smells like roses!
I finished up and wrapped my hair and body in white towels. I stepped on the mats set on the floor and walked to the sink counter. I grabbed my phone and played a song called 'New Americana' by Halsey. I've been obsessed with her music. I changed into my outfit which was these faded-blue overalls that were like skinny jeans, with a white bandeau underneath, my black Doc Martens. I looked into the full body mirror and fell in love with this outfit. It's the first time I wear it, and never thought of this combination.
I started to do my makeup, and sang along to the song, "We are the New Americana," I sang lightly as I filled in my eyebrows, "high on legal marijuana," I sand lightly while curling my lashes and putting mascara on them, "raised on Biggie and Nirvana." I sang again, while applying red lipstick.
I started doing my hair now that it was pretty dry, and put it into a light messy side braid, but took a part of my bangs out that was curled and let it fall to the side of my face. I put on the last part of my outfit which was a wide-brimmed black hate.

I grabbed my phone, opened snapchat and pressed record. I lip-synced to the same line I sang earlier, and at the end I winked at blew a kiss to the camera. I was feeling myself, okay?
I put my phone into my back pocket, I picked up my dirty laundry and opened the door to the room. There sat Cameron on the bed with a huge smile on his face?

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as I put my dirty clothes into the basket. "Nothing, just didn't know you sang?" He said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "I don't?" I questioned. "I just heard you, loser!" He laughed. "Oh, you did? Sorry." I blushed. "Nah, it's cool. You sound great." He smiled at me and kept looking at me up and down. "I like your out-" he was cut off by his phone ringing.
I sat down on this beanbag chair he had and listened to his conversation, "yeah.. Okay.. Alright will do.. Yup.. Bye," he hung up, "guess who has to take you out to eat and for a little shopping?" He said trying to sound excited. "Umm, Ariana Grande?" I laughed. "No, close. Me!" He said. "Wait what?" I laughed, "why?" I asked.

"That was my manager, she said a lot of Paparazzi are usually out today, and well we need to be seen together!" He clapped his hands.
"Alright, sounds good but shower first, you smell like sweat and beef." I said, covering my nose.
"Really? I can't smell it," he sniffed his armpit, "can you smell it for me?" He got closer to me, putting his arm up, pointing to his pit. "Cameron, no. Stop it right now!" I said loudly and started to kick at him. "Okay, okay. Chill! I'll shower!" He said and went into the restroom. I heard the shower start.
I stood up and walked over to his bed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket before lying down on the undone bed.

I opened snapchat again and went through snapchats. I saw that I had a few people adding me so I checked. "Whoa!" I said to myself Andrea Russett wanted to be my friend, along with Eva Gutowski (MyLifeAsEva). I accepted them both obviously.
I went back to viewing snap stories and Cameron was at the top of the list, so I tapped to view. The first story was a video of the bathroom door and you could hear my singing, and at the bottom Cameron captioned it 'Babes voice😍'. The next story was of me just standing there, not looking at the camera, the caption at the bottom said 'flawless'. When did he take that picture without me noticing?