Part 31

Trinity Clark~

The following morning I woke up at 7, extremely early. I closed the doors to my bedroom letting Cameron to continue his slumber. I went into the closet next to my front door and got out a bucket, the mop, rags, the broom, and the vacuum. I started wiping down my kitchen counter and the cabinets with a wet rag then going over it again with a dry one. Then I went to wipe every surface in the living room and wipe down with a dry rag. I then started to broom the wooden floors of the kitchen and living room. Then I mopped the wooden floors.

"Phew..." I said to myself as I panted. I looked over at the clock and it was already 8:16 am. She said she'd be here at 10. So I still have some time. I went back to my kitchen and washed the dishes and put them back to their right places. Then I cleaned out my fridge and then put whatever wasn't bad or expired back in. "Almost done, almost done..." I said to myself.

I grabbed some rags and quietly went back into my room and into the restroom closing the door. I began cleaning the bathtub and wiping the the counters and organizing things to look neat. This was the only bathroom in my apartment so I had to leave it spotless. I finally finished and went back into he living room to let Cameron sleep. I put everything away except the vacuum because I had to vacuum my bedroom which was carpet. It was only 9:02 am so I decided to take a break and make Cam and I some breakfast for when he wakes up. I just whipped up some eggs and bacon and ate it at my kitchen counter. It was now 9:30 and Cameron still wasn't up...
"We went to bed at eleven how sleepy could he be!" I said to myself. So I put away my plate and took the vacuum and marched into my bedroom. I plugged the vacuum and just started to swivel it back and fourth to pick up any little trash on my carpet floor.

From the corner of my eye I could see Cameron shifting and rubbing his eyes and he lifted himself on his elbows. I turned the vacuum off and pointed my direction towards him. "You look really cute when you're sleeping but my mom can come at any minute so I'm just cleaning this place up," I said as he got up from my bed and walked towards me. He was shirtless and just wearing basketball shorts. "It's totally fine, I understand." He said as he held my arms and looked at me. "I made you some breakfast it's on the stove." I smiled at him. "Wow, never had a girl cook for me before. You're gonna be a great wife for someone some day." He said as he tried to kiss my lips. "Ah-ah-ah! You have morning breath so no kissing me." I laughed so he just kissed my cheek and went off to eat breakfast.

I continued to vacuum my room and finished up. Then I just organized my things and made my bed and I was finally done. I took the vacuum and put it back to its place. I walked over to Cameron who was still eating and on his phone. He took a sip from his orange juice "so how long till your fam-" Cameron was cut off by my doorbell ringing. I ran to the door and check through the peephole. "Fuck, it's my family." I whispered shouted to Cam. "Oh shit. Should I hide in your room?!" He panicked. "No, just.. Just go change and look presentable." I said as he ran to my room and closed the door. I was still in pajamas but I fixed my tank top and opened the door. "Hey guys!" I said smiling as I open a pathway to let my family in. My mom and two sisters sat on the sofa while my brother sat in the love seat. I took a seat in this little red cushioned stool.

"So where's dad?" I asked my mom. "Oh he couldn't make it. Work called him back into the office." She said as she looked herself in her little hand mirror. "Oh well that sucks." I said disappointed. "What a beautiful necklace, Trinity," my mom said pointing out the necklace I received last night, "is it from Parker?" She asked. I hesitated for a moment "actually mom it's fr-" I was cut off my Cameron waking into the room. He was wearing a button up with short sleeves, black jeans, and vans, and he did his hair. My family pointed their direction to Cameron. I stood up and went over to Cameron. "Oh you guys haven't really met Cameron, he's Taylor's friend maybe you guys remember him?" I said to my family, "Cameron this is my brother Michael who's 14, my sisters who are twins Briana and Sabrina who are 16, and my mom Heather." I smiled. "It's a pleasure meeting all of you Cameron said as he went over to shake their hands one by one. He stood back with me when he was finished and his phone began to ring. "Oh, excuse me I have to take this." He said as he went into the kitchen to answer his call.

I sat backdown at me previous spot. "I faintly remember Cameron but why is he here? Didn't you hate him with all your guts? & wheres Parker I would love to see my future son in law." My mom said with a smile. "Oh you know.. Parker is around. He must be at work or something." I clenched my jaw. "Well maybe we can go see him later. Do you know how law school is going for him? Isn't his birthday coming up? Has he gotten taller? Do you think he could join us for lunch in a bit?" My mom kept asking about him. "You know what mom, I'm not really sure." I said a bit angry. Her face looked shocked. She was about to say something when suddenly Cameron came back and lowered his head to me "Um.. My moms in town." He said. "Oh wonderful! Maybe you and your mother could join us for lunch." My mom said quickly. Cameron and I both turned our heads to her. "You know mom, I'm sure they'd like to but-" she cut me off. "Great, then it's a lunch date at Patina at one!" My mom clapped her hands.
Cameron and I both forced a smile at her.

Suddenly Cameron pulled me to the kitchen.
"Okay, so my mom asked her to pick her up at the airport and take her to her hotel so I'll just hang with them then around 12:40-ish I guess we'll head over to Patina.. Hopefully they don't mind that." Cameron said. "Wait, they? Who's they?" I asked. "Well my sisters with her too!" He said. "Oh shoot. Umm... Okay then.." I said nervous. I've never met Cameron's mother or sister. He's sort of met my family before but only because Taylor would come by with the boys. Cameron grabbed his keys from the counter. "Alright then, I'll see you later, beautiful." He said as he held my hand and squeezed it because we couldn't kiss in front of my family.

Cameron walked out the front door and I went back to where my family was. "Yes... Yes it'll be a table for seven." I heard my mom say to someone I'm pretty sure she's making reservations with. "Uh.. Make that eight." I said. Her eyes went wide, "I'm sorry actually make that eight... Okay! Great! See you at 1 o'clock!" She hung up, "well go get ready we don't have all day!" My mother said as she shoed me way with her hands. I went into my bedroom and opened my closet. My sisters followed me in and sat on the bed as I looked for an outfit. "So are you and Cameron are like a thing now?" My sister Sabrina said. "Uh, it's difficult." I said. "Oh come on, Briana and I have seen it all over the Internet." Sabrina said. "Yeah, you're lucky dads too busy, mom barley uses the Internet, and Michael is always playing video games." Briana said. I couldn't say much but sigh as I found a dress to wear. "But what really happened to Parker? You were head over heels for him." They both said. "Yeah, I thought so too. You know, you never really know who someone is until you see their true colors. You girls are young but it'll save you a lot of heart break if you stand back and don't put everything into a guy you like. They could end up ruining your life, being total assholes, or maybe even psycho."