Part 21

Trinity Clark-

I closed and locked Cameron's door behind us. "Okay, so seriously Trin, what's going on with you and Cam?"

"Ugh, what do you mean? It's all an act, remember?" I sighed as I opened the closet and picked out some pajamas for the both of us. I threw a tank and pajama shorts on the bed for her and she started to change as we were back to back.
"Trin, first it's the looks, then the flirting when no paparazzi, or people are around.. And now the kiss on the dance floor?" Daisey said. "Well people were around during the kiss, it wasn't anything serious. I said as I stripped down and put on black board shorts, and a pastel pink flowy crop top.

We both walked into the restroom and grabbed makeup removal wipes and started to clean our faces. "T, that kiss was too passionate and real to be fake." Daisey said. "Ugh.. Daisey I don't know anymore.. I don't know what I feel. I just know that he makes me feel better and he's sort of mine and that makes me happy." I sighed. I felt so frustrated at this point, I don't want it to be..
"So what now?" Daisey asked. "Nothing, I'll just let it pass unless he wants to talk about it which I doubt will happen because he's just using me to fix his image, that's all this is..." I answered her.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and Daisey put her hair into a ponytail, then we went backdown stairs to join the boys who were just sitting and talking on the couch. Daisey went and sat next to Nash on the couch and Nash instantly put his arm around her. "Oooooh Nash and Daisey sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I teased them. Nash started to kiss all over Daisey's face. Cam just started to chuckle at them being cute. Nash looked up and me and Cam was starring at him. "What? I like her a lot." He said making us all drop our jaws. "Don't you like me back, D?" Nash said as he squished her cheeks and she blushed. "I'll take that as a yes!" Nash laughed. "I'm ready for bed, you wanna sleep with me, Daisey?" Nash asked. "Are you serious?" Daisey raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I need a cute cuddle buddy." Nash flirted with her. She shrug her shoulders and stood up with Nash and they both went up stairs to go to bed. Wow.
"Just like that, huh?" I laughed to Cameron as they left the room. "Yeah. Haha," Cam half laughed, "Nash has a way with the girls." I jumped over the leather couch and sat a few feet away from Cam. I could feel the awkward tension between both of us. "Cam.. Is something wrong?" I asked him quietly. "No, why?" He turned to look at me with his tired eyes. "Because you're acting weird." I laughed softly. "Everything is okay, Trin. Just go to bed, damn." He snapped at me. "Chill, Cam.. You know what? Forget you." I clenched my jaw, crossed my arms, and turned my head the other way.

We just sat there opposite sides and upset. "Trin.." Cam said, "please don't be mad.." I just ignored him and then I heard him scoot closer. "I don't know what.. To.. Say.." He said softly. But I kept ignoring him. Suddenly, I felt him pick me up then sit me down on his lap. "Cam, let me go." I commanded him. "No stop.. Relax. I wanna try something." He made me face him. "Cam, I think I-I.." He interrupted me, "shh, baby girl.." He grabbed my face and kissed my lips. He placed his hands on my butt, and I ran my fingers through his hair. This kiss turned into a heated make out session. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. I pulled away and we both laid our foreheads against each other. Breathing heavy and his breath on me. "Let's go to bed, baby." Cameron said and picked me up and took me upstairs. We walked through his door and he laid me on his bed.

I started to go under the covers and looked up at Cameron. He was stripping his clothes away. He took his shirt off and just stood there in his Calvin Klein boxer briefs stretching. He looked so hot.. I bit my lip and he looked at me. "Hmm, no fair.. Where's your Calvin Klein underwear?" He asked. "Uh, I don't have any?" I laughed. He walked to his closet and opened it, he pulled out a white box with the letters CK on it and walked back to me and gave me the box. "What is this Cam?" I smiled and opened the box slowly revealing a Calvin Klein bra and underwear that were white and heather gray. "Oh my gosh, Cam. These are so cute!" I blushed a bit. "Go try them on for daddy?" Cameron whispered into my ear and sent chills down my spine. I bit my lip and stood up and went into the bathroom and changed into the bra and panties. I really hope this doesn't lead anywhere else. I walked out the bathroom and Cameron started to smile and bit his lip. I walked up to him and he held my waist again and kissed my lips. "Thanks for the gift.." I blushed up at him. "Trin, I know this is weird but I like you and you deserve the best." He held my face and kissed my forehead.

"Ready for bed, baby girl?" He said in a deep voice. I nodded my head and he turned the lights off and we both climbed into bed. The city lights of LA gave enough light through the window to see where things were. I scooted next to Cam and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head to his chest and heard his steady heart beat and I heard his soft snoring start.
I don't know what happens now, but I hope the best happens. I think I honestly like him.. I felt warm and safe in his arms and I felt my eye lids getting heavier and heavier and soon enough I was fast asleep..

(Okay can we please talk about the picture above how that girl looks like Trinity and that's actually Cameron?😭❤️ so cute)