Cameron's Thoughts

(This takes off right after they finished eating and watching Netflix.)

Cameron Dallas-

I lied there in my bed with Trinity sleeping next to me. I put my arms behind my head and starred up at the ceiling.

Today was so amazing with Trinity.
Is it weird that she actually makes me happy? She's so cool and chill and funny and can take jokes! I love girls like that. She's also so bad ass and strong for standing up to those girls earlier.. And putting up with all this negative attention towards her. I think it takes a lot of strength to do that.

Trinity suddenly shifted next to me and put her hand on my bare chest. I took my hand and put it on top of hers.

She's also so beautiful. She knows how to dress herself, and I love it when she sings like nobody is listening. I also love her beautiful light brown eyes. They make you feel so secure when she looks at you.

When I got pissed and clenched my jaw, I was really upset that this thing with Trinity is all a lie, it hurts because it isn't real. I wonder what it'd be like for it to be true.. Wait, what am I even saying!?
Going back to the restaurant thing with that jerk waiter, I honestly got mad at him. That wasn't acting, I was actually pissed. I got so protective over her that it just came out. I've been feeling different towards her lately. It's not bad, but it's not good either. I'm just so confused about this feeling now. But I know she feels the same confusion. I can see it in her eyes when I look into them.

I took a deep breath and let go of a long sigh. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep, holding onto her small hand.